Status: active

Quad Love

awkwardly cute

It's been awkward and silent between me and ryan, but on the flip side jade and billie are almost glued at the hip.It makes me smile to know their happy,at the moment me and jade are shopping. The boys have decided to make us dress all fancy because he's gonna take us for dinner,"what about... This one?" She holds up a hideous pink one,"blah... Your lucky i'm even dress shopping with you," she grins sliding it back onto the rack."So what happened with you and ryan?why does he keep apologizing?"I sigh looking away,"because he..He kissed my neck and i ran off okay! He did nothing but be so damn perfect."

She awes me and i just roll my eyes shuffling through the rack, finally i land on this soft baby blue strapless heart neck dress which will cut off right above my knees."This one," she squeals and grabbing her pick;a nice green halter she rushes to the cash. She charges them to Billie's credit card,he had left it to her for this event;big mistake. When jade goes shopping she shops till she drops,"kay so billie and ryan will pick us up in twenty minutes...It is five right?" I nod then she pulls me to the bathroom and forces me to change, then we argue about me wearing my converse with my dress.

"Come on tori put the heels on please," "no i'm wearing the dress. One or the other," she sighs fixing herself up."What am i gonna do with you?" I smile "your gonna be my best friend that's what." she laughs and we leave the bathroom carrying the bag of clothes, there already waiting billie in a black tux and ryan in this light blue suit; which is too big but so cute."Laidies are we ready?"Jade links his arm "Yes mah lovely rocker." I link ryan's arm and he looks away smile tugging at the side of his face, i lean over and whisper in his ear "relax a little..."

He grins and moves his arm around my waist,for now forget my logical brain.We get into the limo and while billie comments on how lovely jade looks ryan's studying my appearance stopping at the converse he chuckles."I don't like heels," i giggle putting my hands up in defense."That's okay... Neither do i," I lean against his shoulder until we park at the restaurant. Billie and jade slide out first then me and ryan, we get inside and wait for the host person." Oh did i forget to mention that were all at different tables," ryan looks petrified.

"Billie remember what i said on the way to get the girls...." His voice cracks and billie just laughs leading jade away with a waitress,beside me ryan's trembling."Calm down sweetheart," a waiter walks us to a booth at the back.i slide in and ryan slide in on the other side, i sigh and slide closer. "Look ryry, it wasn't your fault okay your just... So perfect i couldn't think in a million years you'd want me," he looks momentarily taken back."Me perfect?" I nod.....