Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

“Raise your Glass/Operation Get Smashed!”

Brian’s P.O.V

We were all so excited that Jimmy was back in our lives. It filled the void that many of us felt but didn’t want to admit was there. Life would be so much easier now that Jimmy was back in it. I didn’t know what we were going to tell the fans I mean we can’t just bring him out on stage and say hey he’s back it was all a joke because it wasn’t and being “dead” for 6 months isn’t something you can just pass off as nothing. A lot of people were and still are very upset about it and I didn’t know what we were going to say. I mean I guess we could say that he was highly ill and since he didn’t have much of a chance we thought it was better to say that he was already dead rather than try and accept it later. Then explain how it was definitely a miracle that he made it through it and we are highly sorry for making everyone ourselves included that Jimmy was gone for good. I mean I didn’t like lying but I couldn’t say that one night Jimmy came to us and got a second chance on life because heaven decided to give mercy to those who were grieving. They would never believe me I wouldn’t believe me if I hadn’t seen it first hand. It’s a crazy mixed up situation and even those who saw it didn’t know how to explain it. This was going to be a long hard road to go down but I think eventually everyone will be so happy and overjoyed that Jimmy is back that they will eventually stop questioning why. This was the best birthday ever and I wouldn’t want this day to go any other way. After everything settled down and we realized that Cam was like a replica of Jimmy the party actually started. I saw Cam and Jimmy doing shots of jack at the pool side bar that my parents had, Johnny swaying a little bit from the 6 shots and 2 beers that he already had, Matt sitting looking sullen on pool chair glancing at Cam when he thought nobody was looking, and Zacky looking at the pool intently with a look on his face that I knew was him deciding on whether or not he should get in it. I loved my friends they were the most interesting people in the world and I don’t know what I would do without them. Looking at matt again I decided I should talk to him because I knew from the looks he was giving cam that he liked her and he needed to stop being a pussy and actually tell her because she probably liked him back he was just afraid of rejection.

“Hey man” I said taking a seat next to him

“Hey” He said still watching Cam and Jimmy who seemed as though they knew each other for years instead of a handful of minutes but that was how it was with Jimmy. He could start a conversation with a complete stranger and they would be best friends afterwards. Now Matt on the other hand may look all intimidating on the outside but on the inside he was just a really big marshmellow.

“Are you ever going to talk to her or are you going to sit here and pout like a little girl?” I asked

He looked at me shocked

“Don’t give me that look I know you have been staring at her when you thought no one was looking well believe me my friend I was looking” I said “And you need to stop being such a pussy and talk to her”

“I’m not being a pussy” He said not even convincing himself

“You keep telling yourself that; whatever helps you sleep at night” I said shaking my head and getting up making my way over to Cam, Jimmy and Johnny who had joined them in the shots game.

Matt’s P.O.V

He was right I was being a pussy. Why couldn’t I just go and talk to her? It had been so easy this morning why wasn’t it easy now? Was it because she was Brian’s sister and I was afraid that if I ever did anything wrong that Brian would kill me? I think that was part of it and I guess I was afraid that because I hadn’t known her long enough that she would be a little freaked out if I asked her out now. I needed to get to know her because I just had this feeling that we were brought together for a reason. I kept stealing glances at her. She was laughing at something that Jimmy said, tears running down her cheeks, her hand on her stomach. I wasn’t surprised that she had connected with him the way she did that was how it was with Jimmy. He was just the kind of person that anyone could be best friends with. You didn’t really expect a whole lot out of him but when you got it you were utterly surprised at the genius behind it. He would probably be the person that she ran to when she had problems well besides Brian that is but Jimmy usually gives the best advice. I just wish that I could be that person for her but everbody needs that one person besides their significant other that they could talk to no matter what. Jimmy was always great for that. Sighing I took a sip of the beer I was nursing and had been for the past hour. Deciding to actually join the party I got up and headed towards the still laughing Cam and Jimmy and a semi upset Johnny obviously the joke had been about him.

Jimmy’s P.O.V

Laughing my ass off I kept thinking that this girl was amazing. I don’t think I had met anyone who was just as crazy as me. Johnny still stood over us looking a little stern but I could tell that he wanted to laugh to even if the joke centered around him and his height. Clenching my stomach I noticed Matt was coming our way and it was about time I thought he was never going to lossen up and join the party. I knew he kept throwing glances at Cam which meant that he liked her. Maybe getting them both smashed would be great idea. They both probably needed to get laid so commece operation get smashed!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took a little bit and the comments didn't exactly get you the updates that you wanted but here it is finally!!!! and a belated belated birthday to Zacky Baker :)

Anyway Enjoy and keep commenting it's always welcomed :)