Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

Who's Piper?

Matt's P.O.V

Rolling over i saw that the bed was empty on Cameron's side. She must have gone downstairs she did say something about breakfast. That sounded like a good idea because my head was pounding, the room was spinning and my stomach was doing flip flops. I shouldn't have drank as much as i did. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now that i was feeling the effects of said drinking it wasn't such a good idea. Well at least it was fun...last night anyway. Pulling on some sweats that i found on the ground i looked around for my shirt. The only one i found was the one Papa gates gave Cameron after the pool incident. She must have taken mine. Oh well i could go without. Trudging down the stairs the smell of breakfast found it's way to my nose. It smelled like heaven. One of the many great things about Suzy, she was an excellent cook. Walking down the remaining stairs i made my way through the kitchen. Suzy had her back to me so i made it out of there with no awkward questions that could have been disastrous. Making my way to the living room i found Brian, Zacky, Johnny, Cam, Jimmy, Papa Gates and Kenna watching TV. They all looked up when i entered.

"Hey sleeping beauty about time you woke up" Brian said

"Yeah i guess" I said about to sit on the floor until Kenna who had taken to laying on Cam moved to let me sit down

"You don't have to move kiddo" I said

"Matt it's not going to kill you to sit down it might even help" She said

"Help with what?" I asked her

"How should i know but it couldn't hurt and why would you want to sit on the floor anyway?" She asked an eyebrow arched and a questioning look on her face

She looked pretty cute like that so innocent...

"i guess if you say so" I said lumbering over to the couch

"Good i didn't want to have to force you" She said

I laughed at that. I could see Kenna trying to pull me to the couch. She reminded me a little bit of Cam. She had that Haner stubbornness in her. That's one of the many things i loved about Cam she wasn't really afraid to speak her mind about things when it was fitting. She really was amazing.

"Hey Cam i have a question" Jimmy said

"Shoot Jimjam" She said

"Who's Piper?"
♠ ♠ ♠
hey here's an update :) thanks to the commentors and all the readers who have followed this story keep it coming :) sorry for it not being very long...

Comments= Updates