Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

Secrets...

Later that day... at Brian's house

Matt's P.O.V

Earlier was strange to say the least. But it was understandable. Obviously the girl had or does mean a lot to Cameron otherwise she wouldn't have been so tentative about it. I knew she would tell us when she was ready to and when that time came we would be more than willing to listen. Brian would probably be the first person to know seeing as they are twins and all or maybe Jimmy he was always easy to talk to about shit like that. I never really knew why but Jimmy loved to listen to people plus if you didn't let him in on the secret he would act like a child and throw a fit not that it happened often because Jimmy was usually the first to figure things out before anyone told him anything. I was worried about Cameron as were all the guys. We just wanted to know what was going on so that we could help out in anyway that we could. I just hope that whatever Cameron has to tell us she doesn't think we will judge her for it. We would never do that although that probably wasn't the case. Piper was probably Cameron's Jimmy. You know her best friend who died tragically only Piper didn't come back. We all needed to talk to her. She needed to get this out in the open before the feelings of guilt, sadness, frustration and loss consumed her from the inside out. Maybe it was time to stage an intervention or something.

Jimmy's P.O.V

poor Cam. She was hurting because Piper died. I had met a Piper up there. She talked about her best friend Cameron all the time. How she looked when she woke up or how she always knew when something was wrong. She talked about all the times they had together and how long they knew each other. I guess i just didn't put the pieces together when i saw Cameron. I didn't see that it was the same Cameron that Piper always talked about. I always wondered if they were more than friends but i never asked. I felt that if Piper or Cameron wanted me to know they would tell me. I mean Piper did say that Cameron had a boyfriend, even though he cheated on her, maybe she swung both ways but Piper never said anything about it but the way she talked about Cameron made it sound like she loved her more than a best friend. I wish i could have found that out.

"Well wonder no more James i'm here to answer your question" a voice said behind me

Jumping up off Brian's couch i turned around and saw....
♠ ♠ ♠
here is another one... sorry if the others were a little short... i was a little out of it when i wrote them so if it seemed like i was repeating myself at all that's why... hope you like this one :)

Comments=updates so please comment :)