Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

Piper? Is that really you?

Jimmy's P.O.V

Whipping around i came face to face with Piper. There she stood before me just as i had remembered her. Her red hair was pin straight and halfway up. Freckles stood out on her creamy peach colored skin. She had a smile on her face and a glow about her. My eyes got wide and my mouth fell open. To say i was surprised to she her here was an understatement. A million emotions were running through me. Surprise, shock, elation, confusion, wonder the list goes on. Speechless i just stood there and stared at her. I didn't know what to say words just wouldn't form. They kept getting stuck in my throat. My brain was on overload trying to figure out what to do. I just couldn't process this situation right now my body and brain wouldn't let me. I could only imagine what she is thinking right now. Why is he staring at me like that? I mean i know i'm an angel or a ghost or whatever but really? He's just standing there like an idiot not saying anything with that look of disbelief on his face. She probably thinks my retarded or something. geez come on jimmy speak! form words. Blinking rapidly i shook my head trying to think of something to say. But what do you say to someone's dead best friend? How do you start that conversation without making other people think your crazy? Anyone could walk in at any moment and see me talking to myself. Not that it would be abnormal they would probably think it was normal for me to do that sort of thing. The only thing i was worried about was accidentally telling them who i was talking to. I had a tendency to not have a filter. I just said things not really caring if other people liked it or not. This couldn't become one of those times. I needed to take this situation very seriously. Not approach it like it was something to be joked about. She probably thinks i'm a mute now or something but i just didn't want to screw this up by saying something stupid. I couldn't afford to offend her and have her disappear and never come back again. i mean this could be my only chance to get some questions answered. This could be the only time i'm ever going to see her. This could be the only time she's here. It's not like we can just come and go as we please. Once you leave you leave unless you have unfinished business to attend to. That's why some of us get stuck here. Some never figure out what they have to do so they stay here forever. Shaking my head again i tried and failed again to come up with something to say to her. Although she was being patient with me just standing there. Maybe i was dreaming. I had never seen her so quiet usually she would have said something by now. I had to be dreaming. This had to be some sort of sign though her being here. I just needed to figure out if it was a good thing or not. Now to form those words that i quite obviously can't speak...

"Piper?" I asked

"Yes it is me James. I came to check on Cameron. I've been watching her and she isn't doing well" She said

"What do you mean not doing well?" I asked

"James i died six months ago. She didn't mention that did she?" She asked

"No she didn't say anything. She hasn't talked about you at all" I said

"I figured that she isn't one to share her feelings about things" She said

"Sounds like Brian" I said

"Who's Brian?" She asked

"I thought you had been watching?" I asked

"Well i have but not all the time and not as much lately" She said

"Well Brian one of my best friends is Cameron's twin" I said

"Which one is Brian?" She asked

"The tall one with the dark spiked hair" I said

"Okay... he plays guitar right and is slightly feminine?" She asked

"Yea that one" I said laughing

She laughed with me. Her laugh was beautiful and could light up the darkest of rooms. Not really paying attention someone walked up.

"Jimmy who are talking to? and why are you guys laughing?" Cameron asked

"Wait...you heard her?" I asked Cameron

"Her? Who are you talking about?" She asked

"Piper"

Cameron's face flushed and the next thing i knew was she was falling to the floor. Catching her i looked over to see piper gone....what was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
here is another one. Thanks for the comments.. keep them coming :) hope you like

Comments= updates :) so please comment :)