Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

passing out, guitar hero, and plan get happy :)

Jimmy's P.O.V

Catching Cameron i looked to see Piper gone. Where did she go? Why did she leave? How did Cameron hear her laugh? Did she know she was in the room? Could she see her and not say anything? There were a lot of questions that needed answered and one source is gone and the other passed out. Cameron would have a lot of explaining to do when she came to. Laying her down on the couch i walked into the kitchen to grab a washcloth that i would get wet and place on her forehead. She was an ultimate mystery that girl. She had a lot of secrets that she was holding in and she needed to come clean before she snapped. After sifting through to find a clean one i got it wet and walked back into the living room. Putting the washcloth on her face i placed a couple of pillows under her feet to keep her legs elevated. Hopefully she came to soon i had some questions and she was holding the answers.

Matt's P.O.V

Hanging out at Brian's wasn't as fun as you thought. In all actuality it was pretty boring. Plus watching Zacky beat Johnny miserably at guitar hero time after time lost it's flavor after the first five minutes. Looking around the room i realized Cameron was no longer in it. She must have gone upstairs to see what Jimmy was doing. That was probably more interesting than this. Thinking about Cam got me thinking about the other night. Had it meant as much to her as it did to me? Did she even remember? i mean cause we were both drunk out of our minds i wouldn't be surprised if it was just a little bit fuzzy. I couldn't help but fall for her. She was amazing, hyper and crazy. She had a way of seeing people in ways that amazed me. Cameron was the kind of girl that you took to meet your parents and then proceed to spend the rest of your life with. I wonder if that's what she had planned with piper? The way she reacted the other day made me wonder if they were seeing each other. You only react that way if the person meant the world to you. Maybe she walked both sides of the fence. Not that i minded i thought it was hot but she shouldn't be afraid to tell us that. We would be the last people to judge her. We've all had our experimentation not that any of us stuck with it but we can't deny that we've done it. She shouldn't be ashamed of whatever it was that was going on between her and piper. She should embrace it and then move on. Piper wouldn't want her to be unhappy and alone. that would be my goal. i would have to get to know her first but that would be step one. Then i would help her move on be happy again enjoy life. it's just too much to not enjoy the simple things. You can't let life pass you by you have to grab it by the balls and milk it for all it's worth. Speaking of Cam and Jimmy for that matter i should definitely go see what they were doing it had to be better than watching short shit lose for the 100th time.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is another one and still silence. i have to get at least 5 more comments before i post another chapter. i know you guys have opinions well i want to hear them so please voice them :)

Comments= more updates :)