Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

Almost easy

Cam's P.O.V

slowly i opened my eyes. I didn't really remember what happened but i did remember that i came upstairs to find Jimmy and then i passed out. i don't really remember what made me pass out though.

"What happened?" I whispered hoping someone would hear me

"Hey your awake!" Jimmy said his face lit up

"Yea but what happened?" I asked

"You fainted" Jimmy told me but i could tell from his face that there was something that he wasn't telling me

Matt's P.O.V

Walking up the stairs and towards the living room i heard voices.

"What happened?" Cam asked whispering

Why was she whispering? and what had happened?

"Hey your awake!" Jimmy said

Awake? was she sleeping? i kept listening

"Yea but what happened?" She asked

"You fainted" Jimmy told her

She fainted? How? Why? it sounded like Jimmy knew but he was afraid to tell her. I wonder if it had anything to do with Piper? My guess was it did and that was a sensitive subject with Cam. She just needed to tell someone about it then she would feel better. Getting that kind of thing off your mind gave you the best feeling in the world because you were telling it to a person or people you trusted and they would give you positive feedback. Talking about something wasn't always easy but it sure did help in the end. Walking into the room both Cam and Jimmy looked over at me.

"Hey Mattie" Cam said

"Hey how are you feeling? I overheard that you fainted" I asked sitting down next to her

"I don't really know what happened but i'm fine now don't worry" She said giving me a small smile

"Cam what i'm about to say will probably make you upset but it's something that needs to be done" I said giving Jimmy a look in the process trying to hint at what we were about to discuss. I think he got it because he got really serious.

"Okay shoot" She said

"Cam i think it's time we talked about piper. I know you think it's too soon but getting it out in the open will help you in the long run." I said

Tears welled up in her eyes. Everyone in the room knew that whatever she was about to tell us was going to be painful and not at all easy. Tears were threatening to spill over onto her cheeks as she tried to hold them back.

"Cam it's okay we're here for you and no matter what you tell us it's not going to change how we look at you or how either of us feels about you" Jimmy said grabbing on of her hands

She looked at him. Her brown eyes connecting with his blue ones. You could tell that there was a connection there. There was no denying it. She wanted to trust him she just didn't know if she wanted to drop the walls around her heart just yet.

"Cam you can trust us. If you want this to just stay between us then that's just fine. You don't have to tell anyone else until you feel ready that everyone should know" Jimmy said

She nodded. Taking a deep breath she began her tale of her lost best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i know that i said that i was going to wait for five comments but i didn't. instead i dropped two subscribers and i don't know if that's from me wanting more comments or not but it's okay. hope you continue to read and enjoy this :) comment if you want but if not i'm not going to try and force you :) Enjoy :)