Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

twin bonding

Cam's P.O.V

a week later...

It as 5 am and i was sitting in Brian's kitchen. I was twiddling my thumbs trying to come up with a way to come out completely to Brian. I wanted him to know everything, I mean he was my twin after all and i felt like we should get to know each other and starting off with secrets was no way to go. I wanted him to know everything about me and i wanted to know everything about him. I did just find him and everyone else after all and i didn't want to keep anything from my family. They deserved to get to know me, the real me and holding stuff in wasn't helping anyone. My mind was racing with different ideas that would prompt me to telling Brian my life story.

Sitting there for another 2 hours an idea finally hit me. Brian loved to surf and as we both grew up in California so did i. I could drag him out to the beach and then we could have some much needed twin bonding that was way overdue. Now the big task at hand... waking up Brian.

Matt's P.O.V

A week had passed since Cam had told Jimmy and I all about herself... well in a cliff note sort of form. She still hadn't told Brian though which bugged me a little. It wasn't that big of a deal so why couldn't her brother know? Oh well this was all just an excuse to think about her. I couldn't get her out of my head. The feel of her lips on mine, the softness of her skin underneath my hands. the way her body moved in sync with mine. the feel of her hands gently pulling at my hair. the feel of her and the sounds of her moans and gasps of breath. That was what filled my head each time i thought of her. I couldn't help it she was like an angel with a wild side. She brought out feeling in me that i couldn't even begin to explain. Just thinking of the way she said my name whispering it like a prayer and then screaming it like she couldn't get enough of it made my short tent. Great it's 7 in the morning and i already need a cold shower...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait but i just couldn't think of what to write with this one. I had major writer's block... but here is one so i hope you like it :)

comments are welcomed :)