Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Chapter 6

“Shit.” I mumbled as Will started running away leaving me with Brendon.

“Where do you think he’s going?” he wondered out loud and I gave him a pointed look and his eyes widened. “Well wanna go get some coffee?” he smiled and I slapped him upside the head as I ran towards the warehouse with Brendon right behind me.

As soon as I got there Will was already sitting on the window sill and I could feel how…surprised Anna feels. I appeared right behind Will and slapped his hat off.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I yelled as he rolled his eyes at me. “I don’t like repeating myself. Now answer me before you get seriously hurt.”

“Fine.” He sighed dramatically as he looked at me “I came here to visit our friend. Now what are YOU doing here?”

“I’m here to make sure you don’t do anything to MY friend.” I said poking his nose and I could hear Anna stifle a laugh. Will quickly looked at her with a smile and she just looked away. I just rolled my eyes and opened the window to let myself in. I left it open because I know he’s not going to be able to come in.

“Not fair!” He whined.

“What do you want from her?” I demanded putting my hands on my hips.

“One bite?” he asked with a smile that I returned.

“Sure.” I answered as I walked towards him and bit him on the shoulder.

“Bitch!” he yelled and I could hear Brendon’s laughter and applause from the ground.

“Look, remember what deal we had starting in middle school?” I asked and he folded his arms across his chest. “Yeah, that still applies.”

“Well you’re friends with Brendon.” He snapped back.

“He was my friend first.” I said and then Bren appeared sitting next to Will.

“She’s telling the truth my brother.” He said and I rolled my eyes at him. Then I looked back at Anna whose eyes were wide.

“You never told me you’re friends with them,” she said looking at me and I sighed.

“I’m only friends with Brendon.”

“Starting today to be exact.” Bren added and I nodded.

“You two are friends again?” Will asked as Bren and I nodded. “Why? He’s a moron.” Slap.

“Dude, you just got bitch slapped.” I laughed and high fived Bren.

“What the fuck is going on here?!” I heard someone growl from behind me and I turned around to see a furious almost shaking Peter.

“Your guess is better than mine.” I said as I sat by the window sill leaning on the wall.

“What IS going on here?” Brendon asked as I pointed to Will.

“Ah, Peter, so nice to see you, such a shame you didn’t join us when I first tur-“

“Oh cut the crap!” Pete and I yelled at the same time.

“And I’m the monster?” Will huffed and we all responded with a ‘yeah’. “I just came here to say hello to my-“

“Little friend.” I said with a thick Russian accent.

“Would you shut up and let me talk?” Will turned to me and I sent him a smile. “Why can’t you just shut up for one minute and let your older brother talk?”

“You’re older than me by seven fucking minutes. And I’ve been a vampire longer than you have, making ME the older one. And now I’m telling you to shut up and leave.” I said with a smile and his jaw dropped. “Mama didn’t raise a fool.” I whispered at him.

“Are you two always like this?” Anna asked and we shook our heads.

“We’re usually worse.” I said and smirked as I looked at Will. He shot me a confused face and then his eyes widened as I pushed him out of the window. “Okay, well now that he’s taken care of let’s talk. How was your day?” I said looking at Pete who looked like he was about to blow up.

“You brought your fucking brother here!” he yelled at me.

“She didn’t bring him here!” Brendon yelled at him.

“Shut up Urie! No one’s talking to you!” Pete yelled and Bren just shrugged kissing me on the top of the head and jumping from the window sill. “Now you! How dare you bring your brother here?!” he yelled pointing at me and I just rolled my eyes.

“I did not bring anyone. When Brendon and I got here he was already trying to torment Anna. It’s not my fault. I tried to get him away, but you know him.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

“Patrick’s gonna flip when he finds out.” Pete said sitting down next to me on the floor.

“Then we don’t tell him.” I say putting my head on Pete’s shoulder. Then we heard the door open revealing Patrick.

“Don’t tell who what?” he asked looking at all of us.

“Don’t tell you that Will was here to torment Anna about two minutes ago.” I said nonchalantly and both Pete and Anna looked at me with a death glare while my eyes widened and I slapped my hand over my mouth.

“WHAT?!” Patrick yelled and instantly Joe and Andy were behind him with their weapons.

“Well at least now we know how he got the location!” Pete hissed at me as I raised my hands up in defense.

“I’m sorry! I’m not used to hide anything from him! He’s the same way with me! It’s a twin thing!” I whined putting my chin on my knees.

“You’re twins?” Joe and Andy asked in surprise and I nodded. “Eww.” They mumbled as I nodded yet again.

“Patrick, don’t worry, he is not going to do anything to her. If he even tries and if he ever succeeds of taking her, I will always get her back. I mean I know all of his secret hiding spots. Which are either his office, room, or like in middle school – his closet.” I say as I roll my eyes.

“Well he’s older now what if he got more hiding spots?” Patrick snapped back and I gave him a ‘bitch, puh-lease!’ look. “But you still should keep your mouth shut! You babble!” he yelled as I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Let’s see what you do when you get a twin!” I snapped back and started climbing out the window.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Patrick asked.

“It’s family game night.” I said like it was obvious and they all stared at me in shock. “What?! As much as I hate him I still love him! Geez people, think a little!” I said mumbling the last part. “Oh, and Anna, never, ever, ever invite Will in. Or Brendon for that matter.” I say.

“Why Brendon? I thought he’s your friend.” She asked and everyone but her stared at me.

“Yeah, but I still don’t invite him in. Syler and Lucy don’t like him. And that’s two against one. Well two against two.” I said laughing a bit.

“Who?” Pete asked and I turned to him with a smile.

“My pets. Syler is a cat, Teddy is a dog, and Lucy is an owl.” I say smiling. “Teddy likes Brendon, correction – loves Brendon cuz he got me Teddy in the first place. And Syler only loves me and Will. Lucy, she’s too independent to like anyone.”

“So you live in a zoo?” Joe asked and I raised my eyebrows at him.

“No.” I answered. “I’m just lonely.” I whisper as I try climbing out of a window for the second time.

“Oh, can I move in with you?” Anna asked.

“Sure.” I smiled.

“No!” Patrick yelled at both of us. “You will not go anywhere!” he yelled and then turned to me. “But if you want to move in, I’m okay with that and I’m sure the guys are too, especially the vampire.”

“Hey! Look who’s babbling now!” Pete whined and I patted him on the head.

“Thanks but I think I’m good for now. But now, it’s time to open a can of whoop ass!” I yelled heading back to the window.

“Um, you can use the door.” Andy said slowly as I smiled and went through the door to the Dandy mansion.

“Goodbye!” I yelled back as I walk through the front door revealing Will and Bren behind it waiting for me.

I linked arms with both of them and we started walking.

“I love you too baby sister.” Will said as he kissed me on the head making me smile.

“Yeah although I wish you didn’t change.” I said with a sigh.

“How do you know I did?” he asked and Bren kept being quiet.

“I can feel it. You’re not the same. You became cruel and thoughtless.” I said and Will came to an abrupt stop and turned to me.

“But you’re my family. Why do you judge me?” he questioned.

“Because I care too much about you to let you turn into what you are.” I say with hurt present in my voice. “You were created for so much better. And you turned it into some bloodlust massacre.” I said and Bren snickered.

“Shut up Urie!” we snapped at him.

“What is this?! A shut up Urie day?!” he yelled mumbling some profanities after.

“Look, I don’t want to fight.” I say looking up at him.

“I don’t either.” He mumbled as he pulled me into a hug. “I don’t wanna lose you. Because I don’t exactly know how to get you back right now.” He mumbled against my head.

“It’s gonna be okay.” I said softly.

“I hope so.” He said back.

"So what are we playing tonight anyway? And who did you invite?" I asked hoping to change the subject as we started walking again with my hand around his torso and his around my shoulders while Brendon was holding my other hand.

"Well Mike is coming of course. And I think Syler will come running." Will said with a smile present in his voice. "And tonight were playing checkers, WAR, and Monopoly."

"No!" Brendon and I shouted at the same time.

"No Monopoly!" I said and Will started pouting.

"Yeah man, you always cheat. Come to think of it both of you cheat. That's why we always invite Mike as a referee." Brendon said and Will and I narrowed our eyes at him. "Okay that's just creepy."

"But he's right, you do cheat." Will and I said at the same time as we turned to point at each other. Then we started laughing.

"I'm still the same Will. I really am." he said with as much sincerity as he could master.

"Then why did you go after Anna?" I asked and he sighed. That's when a smirk appeared on my lips. "You like her, don't you." I accused him.

"So what if I do! It's not like I can have her anyway. Or win her over to say the least. Patrick...or you for that matter, would never let that happen. Am I really that bad?" he turned to look at Bren and I and we nodded as his jaw dropped. "And you say that I'm mean!" he whined.

He really likes her. She made him change into his old self. We should bury her in gifts for this one!

I know! I finally have my Willy back!

You are so weird.

Shut up Urie!

"Would you fucking stop saying that?!" He yelled out loud and Will gave him a questioning look.

"Someone's got a mouth on them." I mumbled as Will nodded.

"Someone's got fangs on them!" he snapped at me.

"Look who's talking!" I yelled back and he started running away.”Why is he running away? All I said was shut up Urie, nothing offensive.”

"Because that’s what you said to him when you were best friends. You should really stop breaking his heart and give a boy a chance. He's trying really hard to be in your life again." Will said as he put his arm around my shoulders and I hid my face in his chest.

"How do you know?"

"Who do you think had to listen to his whining for two whole years! I was in agony! It was seriously too painful to listen. Today is the happiest that I have ever seen him. Ever since I changed him that is."

"He came to see me today before the fight. We talked. Alot. And I couldn't lose him again. I need someone there for me when my brother is still lost. It hasn't been easy for me either." I said with a sigh.

"Why's that?"

"Let's see how you feel when your own brother and your best friend turn their backs on you. It changes your whole life perspective. Many nights I was thinking of going out and ending your life myself. I still do sometimes. But in reality I don't know what I would do if I actually had to kill you. Will I be able to do it? Or will I run away from the fight? These two questions keep haunting me till this day.”

"I'm the last family you got. Why would you even think of killing me?"

"Because you took everything away from me. That everything includes my own will to live."

"Don't you dare say that! I don't ever want you getting hurt! I can't live with myself if I know that something happened to you! That's when I'll really change. If your heart dies, my heart will too. I will not be able to live with the pain of knowing that you're not in the same world as I anymore. I don't know how I changed. But I will do everything in my power to prove to you that I am still the same." as he finished that sentence my tears only started running faster down my cheeks.

"Can we please just go home?" I asked in a small voice still affected by my crying as Will nodded and hugged me even tighter. We just stood there for a few moments and I felt another pair of arms wrap around me from behind as the stranger buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so sorry Avery. I never meant to hurt you." The stranger mumbled against my neck making it tickle a bit. "I was stupid and selfish for leaving you behind. I am so sorry."

"It's alright Bren. I’m sorry too." I mumbled into Will's chest. "Can we please go home now? But to my home? I still don't feel comfortable enough to go to yours. Too many bad memories."

"But you said you were never going to invite us in. You told Anna never to invite us in." Will said with a questioning tone in his voice.

"What's a few more broken rules?" I stated as I made us disappear to the comforts of my home. As soon as we appeared Brendon broke away from the hug and started raiding my kitchen.

"Red bull's in the wine fridge." I said to him as I led Will to the living room and we sat on the couch. As soon as Will sat down Syler jumped into his lap purring like crazy. "You little traitor." I mumbled at him and Will just laughed. I looked over to the kitchen and saw Brendon feeding Teddy chocolate. When they saw me they both whimpered and Bren threw away the chocolate wrappers and started whistling nonchalantly as he started walking towards Will and I.

"You got a nice place. It really means alot to me that you invited us in." Will said and Brendon started nodding like crazy. O god. There should really be a law against him drinking caffeine and eating sugar.

"Yeah! Now we can cuddle!" Bren announced and Will and I looked at the wall clock.

"Three, two, one." I said and Bren was out like a light. One side effect of him consuming caffeine: it really wears him out about a hundred times as fast as a vampire. He just loves the taste of it.

"Well I'm gonna take the princess home now." Will said and I laughed at the passed out body of a boy in the middle of my living room. "I'm sorry for kind of ruining your family game night. I know it's the only thing that reminds you of our old life."

"It's okay, I'd much rather have this over it. I finally have my brother back and a passed out best friend. What else does a girl need?" I said making both of us laugh and he hugged me yet again kissing the top of my head. I'm so in need of a shower after all of
this hugging and head kissing.

"And I'm glad to have my sister back." he said leaning away from me and walking over to put his hand on Bren's shoulder. "I'll see you later?" he asked and I nodded with a smile. Then he disappeared and I let out a content sigh and went to my bedroom and instantly fell asleep reminding to take a shower in the morning.

And call Patrick to tell him not to worry about Anna. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone!

I am so sorry it took me so long to update the story, but I promise, I'll start updating more often as long as I get feedback.

Please comment and subscribe!

~Sasha~