Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

13

I woke up and got ready for work. Justin would be here any minute and I was running late since Matt wanted to stay up all night talking about how much he loved and missed me. I took a quick shower and shaved the grabbed moose and let my hair fall in loose curls since I just didn't have time. I did my make up natural for the most part.

I pulled on a plaid shirt and cut off jeans and pulled my hello kitty jacket on. I kissed Matt on the cheek before grabbing my purse and phone and running outside. Then it hit me. I was still with Justin. I had cheated on him. He would be pissed if he found out.

Justin pulled up and kissed me on the mouth but I didn't return it. I looked up at the window and Matt was watching I sent him a sad look. And he blew me a kiss I laughed and blew one back.

"Who are you blowing kisses at?"Justin asked angrily.

"My mom?!"I said defensively. He nodded and we got in the truck.

I went straight to my station and continued working. I tattooed at least six people and I was tired. I went home and rested. I barely talked to Justin the whole time we were working. And I most definitely didn't talk to Matt. I was having a lot to think about.

I sighed and kept tossing and turning. I didn't know how I was gonna break up with Justin. And how he wouldn't know it was for Matt. Cause I knew Justin would want to fight. And I would not have that. At all.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it sucks but I have someone who's making me feel like shit so I can't write