Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

14

Justin was starting to become more...possessive. He wouldn't stop blowing up my phone every thirty minutes. He started arriving to my house an hour earlier than he used to. I knew he was doing it cause Zlinda blabbed her mouth about Matt and her breaking up.

"Baby come over to my place tonight we're having a party."Justin said. I sighed. I was really tired. Today was the busiest day we've had all day according to Kaykay.

"Justin I'm worn out from work!"I groaned. He glared at me.

"No you just want to cheat on me some more with Sanders."He growled. I narrowed my eyes at him. I hadn't done shit with Matt since he dumped Zlinda. That's another thing the dumb bitch said. She told Justin I kissed Matt. Justin didn't break up with me he just yelled at me and told me I was his, which is why I can't stand him anymore.

"Actually no I'm fucking tired cause I had more work then anybody else since I didn't take any fucking breaks!"I shouted. He stomped on the brakes and pulled me close to him.

"Don't you ever raise your worthless voice at me again, slut!"He whispered. I pulled back from him.

"Motherfucker I don't know who the hell you think you fucking are but no one touches me or talks to me like that!"I screamed. He then did the one thing I never thought he'd do. He punched me in the face.

I put my hand over my eye and gasped. I glared and grabbed my bag then stormed out of the truck. I was a good fifteen minutes from my house but I didn't care. I couldn't believe I had been punched by my boyfriend.

I arrived home even more tired then before and angrier. I slammed the door and walked upstairs to put my bag down then I ran downstairs. I grabbed Zlinda by her hair and slung her down on the floor.

"This is your fucking fault you dumb cunt!"I growled then I kicked her in the face and pulled her up by her hair and slammed her into the wall. She was screaming louder then a ten cent whore.

"What in God's name is going on down here-oh no not again."Dad said he pulled me off of Zlinda. My eye was starting to swell and I could feel it bruising.

"What happened to your face Jasey Rae?!"Dad asked.

"My stupid boyfriend."I said childishly.

"What? Justin did that?! Why on Earth would that damn boy hit you!"He yelled.

"Because that slut right there can't keep her damn mouth shut just like her legs."I said before storming upstairs. I ran into Matt on the way there.

"What the fu-"I cut him off with my lips.

"He wants me to fuckin' cheat on him I will."I mumbled and shoved Matt into my room. I closed and locked the door and started to take my shirt off. I worked on my pants and pushed Matt onto my bed. I was completely naked by then and I crawled on top of him and pulled his close off.

"RaeRae what's gotten into you baby?"Matt groaned. I undid his belt and yanked his jeans down. I was determined. I pulled off his boxers and positioned his hard on in between my thighs. I slid down onto his cock and moaned. I had forgotten how big he was. I finally looked up at Matt and my feelings flooded back and I felt like an eighteen year old losing her virginity again.

I started moving up and down his shaft and kissing his broad chest. Matt flipped us,since he was so dominate, and began thrusting as hard and fast as he could.

"M-matt..."I moaned quietly. His hands roamed my body and he thrusting his hips faster. My eyes roll to the back of my head as I felt an orgasm coming.

"Oh God Jasey.."He mumbled into my neck. He bit me and he about broke the skin. I felt him release his load inside of me and it triggered my orgasm.

He pulled out and kissed my lips. I curled into his side and breathed in his wonderful scent. I missed this. I wanted him more than my abusive asshole boyfriend. I never really wanted Justin anyways now I think of it. He was my rebound.

"What happened to your eye?"He asked tracing the outline of the forming bruise.

"I was hit."I mumbled.

"By your slut sister?"He asked. I shook my head. And I finally realized Justin,of all people,hit me.

"Not her."My voice cracked as big fat tears poured out of my eyes.

"Who baby girl?"He asked curiously.

"Justin."I whispered. Matt tensed up and his grip on me tightened.

"I'll fuck up his whole world.."Was the last thing he said before I fell asleep snuggling into him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the person being an asshole to me is my ex best friend who I had just recently gotten on good terms with again but she fucked up her last chance of being in my life so that's pretty much end of story haha
and sorry if the sex scene is ..not good haha I suck at those parts.