Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

15

Matt's POV (:

I got up when Jasey fell asleep and pulled on my clothes. I headed downstairs and saw Zlinda. She was laying on the couch her eyes watching my every move.

"Matt!"She whined. I looked at her with a look of disgust. She spread her legs and I realized she wasn't wearing underwear. I quickly looked away and glared at her. I shook my head. I went to the kitchen and got a glass and poured chocolate milk in it then drank it all in one gulp. Zlinda wrapped her arms around my waist and I pushed her away.

"Get off me slut."I growled. I went to the door and pulled on my shoes before going out. I saw the familiar truck that picks up Jasey every morning. I walked over and pulled this sick fucker out of the car.

"Hey man let me go fucking giant cocksucker."He slurred. I smirked he was drunk. I pulled my fist back and decked him in the face several times.

"Don't fucking touch Jasey Rae ever again motherfucker!"I yelled. I shoved him back in the car and slammed his door. I marched back inside and Zlinda was glaring at me. I flicked her off and stormed back up to Jasey's room. I pulled my shoes off and got in bed.

I pulled her close to my chest and glared at the ceiling. My fist was starting to hurt but I didn't care. I didn't want to do anything but hold Jasey.

"Matt."She whimpered. I looked down at her and her eyes were open. I lifted her head a little and made her look at me.

"What is it baby?"I asked.

"My eye it hurts so bad."She cried. I hated seeing her cry it broke me every time. I felt my heart break just like every other time she's cried,which wasn't often.

"I know baby I took care of it though."I whispered. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I flipped the light on and looked at her eye. It looked bad,not as bad as mine did when I got in a fight in high school once, but it was pretty bad.

I kissed her passionately,hoping it would take her mind off the pain. She gripped the little hair I had in her small hands. I pushed myself against her and felt my pants getting tighter and she brushed the front of my sweats with her hand.

"Not nice Jase."I mumbled. She giggled and go off the counter going off to the room. I smirked at her and she just laughed. I turned the light off and attacked her.

"You think you're funny huh tease?"I chuckled. I tickled her sides making her squirm under me. She grabbed my head and kissed me causing me to stop tickling her. I moaned into her mouth and she giggled again.

"How are you not getting turned on."I groaned.

"I have a lot more self control then you baby."She giggled again. I rolled my eyes. She pushed me off of her and rolled over.

"You're going to sleep?"I asked. She nodded.

"But what about little Matt? Can't you kiss him goodnight?"I asked.

"No, God gave you hands Matthew put them to use."I could hear the smirk in her voice. I sighed and walked to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jasey's eye