Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

16

I didn't go to work the next day cause of the whole Justin situation. I just did not want to be around someone like him. At all! Matt was the other reason I didn't go cause he said if I tried to get up he'd tie me up and throw me in the closet.

"Matt move."I mumbled. He shook his head.

"No work."He grunted. I sighed.

"I have to pee I'm not going to work."I said fighting to get up. I went to the bathroom and did my business then got a shower. I was hoping to maybe go to the beach and catch up with Michelle and Gena. I hadn't seen them since I left.

I walked out and put on my bathing suit. Matt watched me intently.

"Where are you going?"He asked.

"To hang out with the girls at the beach."I mumbled while putting on sun tan lotion. Matt hoped up and put on some clothes as well.

"I'm gonna hang out with the guys I guess."He mumbled. I nodded. I grabbed a cute little hat and Matt's aviators and we walked outside. I got in his low rider truck and we drove to Zacky's. I kissed Matt quickly before running out and hugging Gena and Michelle.

"I've missed you two."I giggled. Michelle pulled away first smiling at me.

"We missed you too!"She said with a smile. We got in Gena's small BMW and drove to the beach after saying bye to our men.

"So you and Matt are back together dear?"Gena asked. She was smirking at me and I just giggled.

"Yeah."I smiled. We then shared stories about on what all had happened while we weren't together.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit