Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

17

I finally went to work after a week of staying home. Matt drove me and it seemed like everything was perfect. Justin was still pissed about all that happened a week or so ago and had quit working their and started working for our competition. I was leaning against the counter talking to our new working Jessi. She and I had a lot in common so I knew that she and I wouldn't ever be on bad terms.

"...and my boyfriend grabbed me by my waist and threw me in the ocean and jellyfish were out right, well I got stung on my back and Landon,my boyfriend, pulls me out and pisses on my back! it was so embarrassing!" She was telling me a story about her boyfriend. I felt two arms slide around my waist which caused me to smile when I saw the colorful artwork on them.

"Hey baby."Matt whispered in my ear. I smiled wider and turned. He smirked at me and I leaned up to kiss him.

"Jasey stop sucking face with the customer!" I turned and smiled at Vixen. She was tattooing a couple. They didn't look like the type who'd get tattooed but I guess I can't judge a book by a cover.

"Baby I wanna get some ink done."Matt said. I smiled and took him to my station. I got my gun and the inks lined up.

"What do you want babe?"I asked. He smiled at me and pulled out a picture. I picked it up and gasped. I kissed him hard on the lips and he kissed back.

"My God get a room RaeRae!"Vixen yelled. I smiled and pulled away. He pulled up his shirt and began to sketch the picture he gave me. I finished the sketch and placed it on his back then showed him.

"Perfect."He said with a smile. I smiled back and picked up my gun.

"So why are you getting this picture like this exactly baby?"I asked.

"So I can prove I love you and I'll never leave again."He replied wincing a little when I started coloring in. I couldn't believe he was getting it done but I was glad in a way. I finished the artwork part and moved on to our names. I did my full name in cursive and his as well then in between I put the date that we met,the day we became a couple.

"This means a lot Mattie."I whispered as I finally finished. He stood up and popped his back. I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"That's why I got it done."He said. I raised my head and pecked his lips. He went to the counter and winked at me as I cleaned my station. I couldn't help but blush. I knew the girls would make fun of me when he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
matt's tattoo :D