Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

18

It was my day off and I didn't know what to do. Matt was in the studio with the boys and I was stuck home with Dad. Zlinda and Mom went shopping. I grabbed my laptop and went outside on the deck to soak up some sun.

I went online and searched for houses within my price range. I found a beautiful house by the beach. It was a little bit above our price range but I could probably scrape up some money to afford it. I wasn't sure if Matt would pitch in or not so I wasn't sure if I could get it.

I saved it to my computer and went to the bathroom. I opened Itunes and put it on shuffle. I recognized the first song to come on. I smirked and got in the shower. It was one of the songs that played when Matt and I were having sex. I turned the knob all the way to hot and let the scorching hot water pour down on me. I didn't see any of my fruit scented soap so I used Matt's Axe.

"Lay your body down on me down on me tonight, oh let your tears fall down on me down on me tonight..."I sang along. I felt someone behind me which caused me to jump around quickly pulling my shampoo bottle on them. It was Matt. I sighed.

"You scared the piss out of me Sanders."I grumbled. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked up into his hazel eyes and smiled. I felt his erection against my thigh and I giggled.

"Why are you laughing?"Matt asked hoarsely. I shook my head and patted his chest. I continued to shower until I felt the head of his dick at my entrance teasing me.

"Matthew Charles Sanders if you don't put that thing back where it came from so help me..."I trailed off as it barely slipped in. I felt my breathing quicken and I involuntarily thrust my hips back. He slipped in fully and made me bend over in the medium sized tub. He pulled out slowly then quickly slammed back in. Matt's phone started going off while we were in the middle of it and I whimpered as he pulled out to answer it.

"Hello?"he answered gruffly.

"Dammit Jimmy I was fucking busy!" Matt growled and hung up the phone.

"What'd he want?"I asked with a giggle.

"He wanted to tell me about that fucking 'Stallion Duck' of his."Matt put his fingers up and quoted 'stallion duck'. I thought it was cute.

"Well Mr.Sanders I'm getting out."I said stepping out of the now cold shower. Matt sighed and got dressed with me. He started pouting like the big baby he is.

"Oh don't be such a Mr.Grumpy Gills you can seduce me later."I said while rolling my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
inside house
house

Happy fuckin' birthday Jimmy(:
I miss you dude