Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

19

Matt called the woman who was selling the house and asked her when we could go view it. Which our only opportunity was a few hours from now. I was rushing myself to get ready while Matt threw on a random shirt and jeans not even caring how he looked. I rolled my eyes at his effort to look nice.

"Real attractive Matthew."I groaned. His shirt had a huge stain,that I really didn't care to know what of, on the front of it. He looked down and sighed pulling his shirt off and putting on a plaid one I had bought a few days ago cause I thought it'd make him look like a cutie.

"There?"He said annoyed. I glared at him and finished putting mascara on. I let my hair down and started straightening it. Matt sighed again and it got on my nerves.

"Matt go downstairs and busy yourself before I throw everything in reach at you."I snapped. He looked at me wide eyed knowing I wasn't kidding and scrambled his way out of my room. I smirked to myself.

I pulled on my heels and straightened my shirt out then walked downstairs to Matt. He was watching some baseball game but jumped up quickly when he saw me. I furrowed my brows to why he was in such a hurry,then I saw why. Zlinda was sitting on the couch half naked. I rolled my eyes at the whore.

"Put some goddamn clothes on slut." I called over my shoulder as Matt and I went to look at our, hopefully, soon to be home. Matt unlocked the Kia,that we bought after the Justin incident. I smiled when Matt opened my door for me. I pecked his cheek and thanked him.

"I'm so nervous."I mumbled as we pulled up in the driveway of the house. Matt patted my knee and quickly pecked my lips before we got out to meet the woman.

"Hello,I'm Kate Sanchez you must be Matt and Jasey Rae."We nodded at the brunette. She led us on a tour through the beautiful house and I couldn't believe the few of the beach it had.

"....And this is the master bedroom, Its quiet spacious, after my husband passed I just couldn't bare to stay here anymore, in this room, too many memories."I noticed the woman start to tear up. I looked at Matt with sad eyes before I walked over and put a hand on her back soothingly. Kate looked up at me and smiled.

"Sorry about that,even though its been years I still break down."

"Its understandable."I mumbled. Kate nodded and finished the tour and we paid the money up front.

"Matt I can't believe we bought a house."I whispered in disbelief. Matt nodded. We shared another quick kiss and drove home with the keys to our new house in hand.

"So wanna move in tomorrow since I have the day off again?"I asked. Matt nodded. I didn't understand why he was being so quiet but I just brushed it off.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in one day :D yay