Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

21

Matt and I pulled apart and shared a small kiss before we went to bed. I had work tomorrow. My first day back in two days. I curled into Matt's side. I smiled to myself as I heard his heartbeat. I kissed his chest and fell into a deep slumber.

-0-0-

I woke up bright and earlier and got a shower. I forgot I hadn't put the shampoos or soaps away so I had to wake up Matt.

"Matt baby can you go get the bathroom box and help me?!"I asked. I heard a grunt from him. I waited a few minutes before he came back with a box. I kissed his cheek and got what I needed out. Matt took a piss in the toilet and watched me intently.

"Babe staring is rude."I smirked before closing my eyes and scrubbing the shampoo into my scalp. I rinsed and caught him staring below my waist. Oh how I love having a clear glass shower door. Matt made an odd sound before getting in with me.

"Such a fuckin' tease."He grunted. I smiled and brushed against him earning a throaty moan from him. I then stepped out of the shower and dried off. Matt glared at me. I just shrugged.

"I have work Mattie!"I exclaimed as I started blow drying my hair. Matt rubbed against me earning a moan from me as well.

"Dammit Sanders!"I groaned. I knew I didn't have the time to do this with him. I pulled on some work clothes and put on some eyeliner and stomped out of the bathroom. I was gonna make him pay for that one.

"Baby I wanna throw a party for Jimmy tonight, try to get off early?"He said. I nodded and kissed his neck. I sucked on his soft spot and hauled ass out of the house before he could get me back. I sent him a text once I was in the car.

I love you babyyy(:

I smiled contently as I drove down the narrow road to work. I pulled into a parking spot and went into the building. I noticed we had a new manager.

"Hello I'm Madalyn."She greeted. I smiled and shook her hand.

"Jasey Rae."I said then went to my work station. I situated my stuff and waited for a customer. I hope to god this Madalyn chick wasn't as uptight and bitchy as she seemed.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update just cause I luff you guys(: