Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

22

Work finally ended and I headed home quickly to help Matt set up for Jimmy's party. I opened the door and Matt was laying on the couch watching a baseball game. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Mattie we gotta get shit ready for Jimbo's party."I laughed. Matt jumped,not knowing I was home, and fell off the couch.

"Not cool Jase you know I hate when you do that!"Matt shouted a smirk growing on his face. I smiled and helped him up. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his eager hips.

"Matt we can't fuck right now we gotta get booze and shit for the party."I mumbled. I had the fight back the urge to moan. He was driving me crazy. I shook my head and thought of Jimmy and how devastated he'd be if we didn't throw a party.

I pulled Matt out the door with me and locked the door. We got in the car and went to the store. Matt kept glaring at me and everything else.

"Matt stop being a titty baby we'll fuck later."I grumbled. He was putting me in a bad mood. He jumped out of the car when I parked and ran inside. I sighed and followed. He was looking at the various liquor. Finally he picked up some JD and a few other alcoholic beverages before we went to the counter. I quickly ran back and got some rasberry rum.

Matt rolled his eyes and paid for it. I growled at his stupidity. I grabbed a bag while Matt got the other three. We know how to party,sue us.

"Matt can you set those in the backseat,I need to go grocery shopping so I need all the space in the trunk I can get."I said. Matt sighed coming around to the passengers seat and putting the drinks in the backseat.

We stopped at the grocery store and I ran in without Matt. He lit up a cigarette and smoked in the car. I pushed the buggy around the store looking for party snacks and found a bunch of cheezits mix. I got about ten boxes of those and some things to make finger sandwiches and fruit salad with.

I went to the bakery and put in an order for a cake for Jimmy. I got the cake and went to the check out lane.

When I got back to the car Matt was pissed. I sighed and placed the bags in the trunk. I took the buggy to the little cart thing and went back to the car.

When we got home Matt went straight to the bedroom. I groaned and carried the groceries in. He needs to stop being such a pissy bitch. I got our giant party bowls down and set them on the island. I filled them up with the party mix I bought and started making my homemade sandwiches. A family recipe.

I put the cake on the counter as well and fixed the fruit salad. I threw away the plastic bags and called up everyone telling them the time and to tell others. I checked the clock and it was four hours till the party started.

I went up to the bedroom and found Matt jacking off on the bed. I stood in the doorway and smirked at him. He looked over at me not even stopping the movement of his hand. I shut the door and walked by him. I stopped his hand and kissed him roughly.

"Jasey!"He moaned. I raised my eyebrows at him and moved down south. I took his 'massive horse cock',ass the boys would call it, in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down.I removed him from my mouth and licked up his shaft and placed a kiss on the tip before taking him in my mouth again.

Matt's fingers found their way into my hair and he moved my head faster. He pulled my head away from his dick and kissed me. I pulled away when my phone began ringing and answered. It was Jimmy.

"Hey what is this of a party you're throwing girly?"He said.

"I'm throwing a party and all my friends are invited."I giggled.

"well I'm on my way."He said. I said goodbye and gave Matt an apologetic look before getting up to get ready. Matt sighed and did the same.

"Its okay babe,I'm sorry for being an ass."Matt said I nodded and kissed him before getting in the shower.