Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

23

I slid on a purple dress and a pair of vans. I wasn't really in the heels kinda mood. I straightened my blonde hair and put a little bow in it,which Matt would probably have thrown across the room before the nights over. I ran to the kitchen and put the booze out. I sent a text telling everyone to hurry and get here before Jimmy did.

"You're amazing."Matt whispered pulling my back into his strong broad chest. I sighed and shook my head. I would never get anything done with this man around. I picked up a chip and took a bite out of it.

"Matt start up the grill and make some hamburgers or something meaty for you guys."I mumbled. Matt smiled and went outside like I told him to. There was a knock on the door and I opened the door. It was some girls from work and Zacky and Gena.

They came in and sat in various places. I was about to close the door when Brian and Michelle pulled up and after that it was everybody.

"Birthday boy ain't here yet is he?"Brian laughed. I shook my head. I looked nervously out the window and waited for Leana's girly car to pull up with the fuckin' giant. I realized they may be late cause I told Leana to delay a little.

I turned my back and saw Brian sipping on a beer and talking to Matt. Matt was smiling and talking a mile a minute. Michelle had a happy expression on her face, which made me curious about what was being said. I stood buy the stair case sipping on my Rum.

"BOOM GET OUT THE WAY!!!" The door flew open and Jimmy walked in like he owned the place. Leana walked behind him with a slight blush adorning her cheeks. She waved at a few people awkwardly and Jimmy threw his arms around me.

"Oh Jasey its beautiful!"He fake sobbed. I looked at him and raised my brow.

"Uh yeah.."I laughed awkwardly. Matt shook his head and pried Jimmy off me. I gripped onto Matt after that. We walked over to the grill and he began piling hamburger patties on plates along with steaks and pork chops. I grabbed two buns and put hamburger patties on them and covered it in hot sauce and pickles.

"You eat some weird shit Jase."Matt said while fixing his own plate. I rolled my eyes at him and went inside to get some chips. I grabbed my cup of Rum and filled it up to the brim again.

I sat in Matt's lap and ate peacefully while Jimmy told tour stories about Johnny,who's face was redder than a firetruck. I would giggle occasionally then other times I'd have to try to swallow my food so it wouldn't fly out of my mouth.

"Jimmy don't be so mean to Johnny,you're just jealous of short people!"Leana threw in. I smirked at her and threw a high five at her.

"Us short people gotta stick together."I said. Matt stared down at me a smile gracing his beautiful face and his dimples were showing. I kissed one of his dimples and sat my empty plate on the table next to our chair. I nuzzled my face into his neck and nibbled softly.

"Baby don't do that unless you want me to fuck you in front of our friends."Matt whispered in my ear which got me hot and bothered. I looked up at him with lustful eyes.

"I love you."I whispered. Matt met my eyes with his perfect hazel ones. I moved my eyes to upstairs and looked back at him smirking. He smiled and kissed me roughly. Nobody was paying any attention to us. They were either dancing to the music blasting from the speaker or talking to eat other and some were practically fucking with clothes on(Brian and Michelle), which I'd make fun of her later.

Matt and I snuck off upstairs to our room.

Matt laid me on the bed and spread my legs apart. He smirked when he discovered their weren't panties under my dress. He long fingers brushed against my clit causing a moan to escape my lips. Luckily the music was loud enough so no one would hear it.

Matt rid himself of his pants and slowly inched his fingers inside of me. I groaned wanting him to speed up the process. He bent his head down and stroked my clit with his talented tongue. I moaned again. I pulled the little hair he had. He removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. He went in and out fucking me with his tongue.

"Matt."I cried out. I clutched the sheets under me. Matt's hand moved up under my dress and he played with my breasts. He groped my boobs then pinched my nipple causing me to squeal. I felt the pressure building up in my abdomen and knew I was gonna come. Matt moved his hands back down and moved his swift fingers in and out off me until my juices poured on his face,that was still connected to my lower half.

I slipped the damn dress off and threw it on the floor. Matt smiled down at me before he pulled his shirt off and crammed his large,hard dick in me. I whimpered not used to his abnormally large size and gripped his back hoping it somehow help the pain. Matt rocked his hips against mine slowly trying to ease the pain. Soon the pain washed away and pleasure took over.

Matt began slamming into me as hard as he could and pulling out completely then copying the action from before. I dug my nails into his back when he hit my 'g spot'. He smirked and continuously slammed into the same spot until it caused me to orgasm which triggered his as well.

Matt pulled out and rested his head on my heaving chest. That had to have been the best sex I had ever had. I ran my small hands through the little hair he had and kissed the top of his head.

"Finally."He muttered which made me giggle.

"Yeah."I whispered before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jasey's Dress