Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

24

I woke up and it was morning. I gasped and ran downstairs to discover the house clean and Matt cooking breakfast. I furrowed my brows and shook my head.

"Wha-"Before I could ask my question Matt interrupted me.

"I woke up around five and helped the sober people get the drunks in the car and cleaned up the house and now I'm making you a delicious breakfast so sit."I giggled at him and did as I was told. Matt brought a plate over and I burst out into a fit of giggles.

"You made eggs and waffles that you put in the toaster!"I exclaimed. Matt fake glared at me.

"Well excuse me, I'm sorry I'm not a five star chef like you!"He grumbled. I laughed again and kissed his cheek.

"Its okay Matt I love your fail at cooking."I mumbled. I pulled away and drowned the blueberry waffles in syrup. I salted and peppered my eggs and pigged out. Matt sat down beside me and ate his toast. He wasn't one for sweets.

I finished and stood up to clean my plate but Matt stopped me. I smiled at him and watched him do the dishes. I was really looking at his cute little ass.

"Are you staring at my ass you stalker?"He asked turning around. I blushed a deep scarlet. He smiled showing off his adorable dimples and walked over to kiss my cheek. I quickly turned my head to capture his lips with mine.

"Baby I have to get ready for work."I mumbled into his lips. His lip ring brushed against my bottom lip. I had to stop myself from moaning from the feeling. Matt kissed down my neck and back up slowly. He placed kisses behind my ear on my tattoo and then he sucked on my earlobe.

"Matt seriously I c-can't d-do th-this right now."I shuddered. Matt smirked before pulling away from me and going back to doing the dishes. I growled once I figure out exactly what he was doing.

"Hurry up you'll be late for work babe."I could hear that fuckin' smirk in his voice. I stomped dramatically up the stairs and got dressed for work. I pulled on a plaid shirt and a pair of jeggings.

I walked down the stairs and pouted at Matt. He looked down at me and wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. I smirked and kissed him. I began grinding my hips against his and once I felt his arousal I pulled away and grabbed the keys and ran to the car. Matt stepped outside covering his hard on with a pan.

"I'll get you back you fuckin' tease!"He shouted and the neighbors all looked at him funny. I chuckled and pulled out of the driveway blowing kisses at Matt, who pretended to catch them and smacked his ass. I shook my head. Today was going to go well.

-----

Or not. I got to work and the new manager wouldn't get off my case. I was sick of her criticism. It was getting on my nerves.

"You know what if you think you can do better you fucking do it!"I finally shouted after she nagged for thirty minutes how off the eyes I was drawing for a tattoo that was requested. It was bad enough the customer only gave me a limited amount of time do to the fact she had to go home to pack for some trip or whatever.

"Don't get snappy with me I-I'll fire you!"Madalyn threatened. I let out a low chuckle.

"You think this fuckin' place will survive without me? KayKay is sick,Vixen quit,Jessi is on her way to quitting...there aren't any other workers left!"I laughed sarcastically. Madalyn sighed knowing I had a point.

She finally got off my back and lounged in the back room.

----

"Ew its a tramp."I heard someone say I turned around and saw Zlinda. I groaned. Justin was right by her side. I bet he thought going after my sister would make me jealous. It didn't do anything but proved how sorry he truly is.

I walked to my car and got in. Zlinda and Justin walked in front of my car and I laughed like a mad woman. I put the key in the ignition and started the car. I then stomped on the gas nearly hitting the stupid sluts. I put my car in reverse and smirked at them.

"You two deserve each other, the home wrecker and the wife beater! Perfect match!"I said to them before pulling on my aviators and driving home to my loving boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
work

that's not the last of Justin and Zlinda by the way...D: