Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

27

It was the day before the wedding. I was so nervous I didn't know what I was going to do. Matt and I had worked out a schedule so he could help me and it made things so much easier. I bit my fingernails and felt a light smack on my shoulder. I turned to Michelle. She fake glared at me and shook her head.

"Jasey Rae if you don't stop biting your nails then I won't take you to get them done cause then you'll bite those and then your fingers will be ugly!"She shrieked. I laughed at how she was overreacting. It was my wedding and she was acting like it was hers.

"Girl we're gonna go to the spa,make you even more beautiful if that's humanly possible, then we're gonna go party like the BAMFs we are."Leana giggled. I shook my head I love Leana to death.

Lacey,Gena,Michelle,Leana and I piled up into Brian's SUV. He was letting us burrow it for the day. Michelle was driving since Bri didn't trust me since back in high school I burrowed his old Mustang and it came back with a tiny itty bitty scratch. He went ape shit on my ass.

"...touching you touching me I believe in a thing called love!!"We all sang. We pulled up to the spa and I got my eyebrows done and a well needed massage. The man that Gena was talking to started to give me a pedicure.

"This feels so good."I moaned. The girls laughed at me and soon they got treated as well. It was the boys treat for us all.

"You get married, yeah?"The man asked. I nodded.

"Yeah tomorrow."I replied.

"He lucky guy,what his name?"

"Matt."I groaned when the woman put more pressure on my tense muscles.

"Matt Sanders?"I heard a female voice say. I turned at looked it was Zlinda and her slutty friend Ariana.

"Uh duh dumb fuck."I said. They both rolled their eyes.

"He's gonna cheat on you tonight with me."Zlinda said. I shook my head. She could be so stupid.

------

After the uncomfortable spa treatment the girls and I went to meet the guys. We were all going to drive to Las Vegas and chill.

Matt and I were in the back with Zacky and Gena behind us and Jimmy and Leana in front of us. Brian,Michelle,Lacey, and Johnny were in the other car. We were almost to Vegas when I decided to take a nap. I curled into Matt's side and closed my eyes.