Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

29

I groaned and rubbed my head. I looked around the room and noticed this was not my room. I stood from my spot on the floor I walked into the bathroom and peed. I noticed that there was someone in the bedroom. I looked down at the clothes and saw they were Zlinda's. I heard Matt yawn. I knew that noise anywhere. Tears pricked my eyes. He cheated before the wedding. I knew it.

I walked into the bedroom and saw Justin laying on top of the bed butt ass naked and Matt laying on his back. I looked around the room for Zlinda but saw her no where. I walked over to Matt and ran my fingers through his hair. I didn't care if we weren't in our room or that Justin was just inches away naked.

"What the fuck?!"Zlinda screeched from the doorway. I smirked. I guess she reacted different to the situation. I was just glad Matt didn't fuck that stupid whore.

"He was supposed to be in the bed with you naked not him!"She screamed. Matt jumped awake and took in his surroundings. He quickly jumped out of the bed when he saw Justin. Matt was still in his pants so I knew he hadn't gotten ass fucked by Justin.

"What the hell happened?!"Matt asked me wide eyed. I shrugged. Matt was still in shock so I pulled him out of the hotel room that didn't belong to us. I went down to room 23B, where Michelle and Brian were.

"Matt got butt fucked."I joked. Matt pulled away from me and stared wide eyed.

"I'm kidding baby I don't know what you and Justin did last night."Matt sat on the ground and began rocking back and forth. Michelle was giggling with me and Brian was shocked like Matt. I guess it was a big thing to them. I wouldn't care if it happened cause Matt doesn't go that way and he wouldn't enjoy it so it wouldn't be cheating on me.

"This doesn't leave the fucking room but my asshole hurts!"Matt mumbled. Which caused Michelle and I to break out into another fit of giggles.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry I meant to update sooner but I'm a fucker. An UNCLE FUCKER! sorry too much south park teehee.