Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

3

Zlinda's POV

I went outside and smoked a Newport. Matt came out and lit his own cigarette. I growled when he sat beside me.

"Why are you trying so hard to be mad at me, baby?"He asked. I glared at him.

"Matt you still love her obviously!"I shouted."I wish she would have died that night."I whispered.

"What the hell?! Are you fucking stupid! Zlinda don't fucking talk to me until you can act like your mature!"Matt yelled defensively and stormed back inside while flicking his cigarette butt into the bushes.

FLASHBACK

"Zlinda, I'm drunk and lost!"Jasey said through the phone. It was the one night I had stayed home from partying,only cause I was sick to my stomach.

"Well what do you want me to do?!"I asked angrily she knew I was sick so she should have called her dumb ass boyfriend not me."Why can't you call Matt?"

"Cause he's vacationing with his family."She slurred. I groaned and got up. I jumped in my car and drove to get her. I couldn't believe she was being so stupid. I hated her. I hated her for being prettier than me,for having the perfect boyfriend,the bleach blond hair,the bluest eyes I've ever seen. I wasn't as blessed as her. I had been born with red hair and dyed it a blond color since I was twelve.

I pulled up to Andres' house,where the party was. I walked into the house and saw Jasey run into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and dragged her to the car. We were driving back home and Jasey randomly pulled the wheel causing me to swerved into the next lane. I quickly turned my wheel as another car came up. There happened to be another car coming and it nailed Jasey's side of the car.

"Jase! wake up!" I cried as blood poured from her forehead. I quickly dialed 911.

"yes me and my sister were just in a wreck and she's bleeding and won't wake up please come get us!" I cried. My phone had lost signal and I began crying I didn't know what to do. Another car pulled beside us and helped me get Jasey to a hospital. The doctor said she had died for six minutes but they saved her.

END OF FLASHBACK


I knew I loved my sister even though she hates me. I can't blame her I've ruined her life since day one. It was like a mission to me. But regardless I'd love her.

"Zlinda come inside please you're turning blue."Dad said. I stood up and went inside I saw Jasey looking intently into the fridge. I fidgeted at the spot. I shook my head and ran off to Matt to apologize for what I had said. Now matter how sympathetic I've felt for her I'd always want to make her life hell. Everything was handed to her she didn't deserve all of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
listening to Plies motivated me to update again :D
going to Spencer's soon to buy my friend some tapers so she can start stretching her ears ;D I miss mine :(