Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

30

Matt and I had to get ready for the wedding today. We had reception yesterday after we drove back to Huntington. My mom wanted us to have the wedding at the house so we were. Matt wasn't allowed to see me at all today and it killed me.

"Mommy I want to go see Mattie!"I whined. She giggled at my childish outburst and continued fixing my hair. I sighed and let Leana finish my makeup. Lacey was fixing my dress so it looked perfect and Gena was helping my mom.

"Guys hurry up you only have ten minutes before that pretty thing needs to be out here!"Jason Barry warned. I sent him a smirk.

Mom and Gena finished and now I was waiting on Leana.

"Annnnd done!"Leana exclaimed. The other girls jumped up and down giddy and such and I just stared at them. I was so nervous.

"Calm down Jase you'll do fine...unless you're getting cold feet."Michelle said. Her brows were furrowed and she looked kinda worried.

"What if he realizes he can do better? Or I trip? Or I have bad breath? Or he sees Zlinda and wants her instead? Or-"

"He would be stupid to think he could do better,you won't trip,you don't have bad breath,and Zlinda is just a nasty slut, calm down and take a deep breath and get to that man that loves you!"Michelle said. I nodded and walked out. I met my dad at the door.

"Hey Daddy."I whispered.

"Hey baby girl you look beautiful."He said before kissing my cheek. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out just in time for the music to start and the doors to open. I felt like my stomach was going to explode. Matt looked so handsome in a tuxedo. Jimmy was beside Matt then Brian then Zacky and finally Johnny. Jimmy was our best man and Leana the bridesmaid. Beside Leana was Michelle,and Gena,then Lacey.

Daddy walked me to the end of the aisle and gave me off to Matt. The two did that guy nod thing. I stood in front of Matt and didn't listen to a word being said. Finally I was brought out of my trance to say our vows.

"I,Jasey Rae Lynn Self, take you Matthew Charles Sanders, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." I said as I slipped the ring on his finger.

"I,Matthew Charles Sanders,take you Jasey Rae Lynn Self,to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse,for richer, for poorer,in sickness and in heath, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."He said and slipped the ring on my finger.

"...I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Charles Sanders, you may now kiss the bride."

Matt leaned down and captured my lips in the most passionate kiss I'd ever received.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments make me happy