Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

8

Matt was still comforting me and it felt like old times. I missed being with him and times like these. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I shivered a little and wanted nothing more than to kiss him but then I thought about Justin. I had to keep myself from giving into Matt.

"Jase I've missed this."I heard him mumble. I nodded my head and clutched onto his shirt and kissed his chest. I knew I was just making things harder on myself but I didn't care. I felt his grip on my waist tighten and I felt comfortable just laying there.

I felt my eyes getting droopy as he sang me my lullaby. I cuddled closer into his chest as his raspy voice started fading.

xXx

I woke up in a bed all alone. I frowned and looked at my clock it was almost time for me to get up anyways. I got dressed and ready for work. I didn't bother with a shower I wasn't in the mood this morning....well afternoon.

I ran downstairs and started snacking on an apple. Matt woke up and pulled his boxers out of his butt,which I found adorable when I shouldn't. I smiled softly at him and he nodded at me. I fixed a glass of chocolate milk and sat at the bar. Matt grabbed a cup and made himself some coffee and sat in front of me.

"Hey..."I whispered.

"Hey."He said back."Sorry I left Zlinda was about to throw a bitch fit." I nodded in understanding. Of course she would ruin that.

"Why did you do it?"I asked quietly. He looked at me and I could tell he knew exactly what I meant.

"I-i honestly don't know."He mumbled.

"Yes there's a reason behind it Matthew and you're going to tell me when my shift is over."I said angrily then went outside and got in Justin truck.

"You look beautiful like always doll."He commented. I blushed lightly and pushed him gently.

"Whatever you say Jus."I laughed. We pulled up to the building and I went straight to my station.

xXx

"Don't call my name don't call my name..."Justin sang along with the radio. I laughed at him and danced with Vixen,another girl that worked there. These people had some weird ass names that were cool as hell.

"I want Jasey Rae to tattoo me."I heard a rough voice say. I looked around the corner and saw Brian he had been my best friend when Matt and I were together. I smiled and got things set up for him.

"So Bri what do you want?"I asked him as he sat down.

"I want to get a heart with a knife going through it with Michelle's name on it."He said. I smiled. I was glad those two had finally tied the knot I had heard all about it while I was in Florida.

"So why haven't you guys gone on tour or anything?"I asked him.

"Matt's slut is too distracting apparently."He grumbled."You know he misses you."

I shook my head at Brian. Nothing anybody said would make me believe that Matt missed me while he was fucking my slut of a sister.

"No he doesn't...why does he live at Dad's again?"I asked.

"He never wanted to have his own house without you so he lived there waiting for you to come back. He was hoping you'd walk through the door and everything would be normal. That's how it was at first then your sister moved back in and started putting the moves on him and convinced him you were never coming back so he settled for her hoping he could turn her into you, that didn't work out to well and now he's stuck with her."Bri explained. I continued to sketch his tattoo and felt my blood to boil. I hope my sister dies of some new rare STD.

I calmed myself down and tattooed him. Brian and I had some small talk about him and his new life with Michelle for a while before I finished. Brian looked at it and smiled at me. We exchanged numbers and hugged before he left.

"Old friend?"Vixen asked. I shook my head.

"Old best friend."I whispered with a small smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm back from Destiny's house :D
oh and I keep meaning to say this
thank you Hachie for the banner :D