Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

9

"So Jasey I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with me tonight?"Justin asked after work. I nodded and he dropped me off. I got ready in casual clothes. I didn't dress up for anybody. I did my makeup light and went to curl my hair.

"Jasey where are you going tonight?"Dad asked. I just smiled at him. He looked confused until the bell rang. I ran down the stairs and let Justin in.

"Just give me a second I gotta go grab my bag."I said. He nodded and stayed there talking to Daddy. I grabbed my bag but was stopped by Matt. He pulled me into the bathroom and lifted me up on the counter. I looked at him confused. He kissed my neck and moved down towards my breasts.

"Matt I c-can't I have a date."I murmured missing the feeling of his lips to my neck. He pulled back and sighed. I ran my hand over his abs before pecking his lips. He groaned under my touch and then I slid down and winked at him before running off to Justin.

We watched some horror movie but I just didn't seem to be able to get into it so I surfed the web on my phone the whole time. Justin would look at me occasionally and whisper how some of the graphics in the movie were poorly put together. And I would just nod at him.

"Well sorry I picked such a sucky movie."He laughed nervously when we got back in the truck. I shook my head.

'Its okay I had fun."I lied straight through my teeth.

"So you want to be my...girl?"Justin asked awkwardly. I knew he was a gorgeous man and all but but I don't think I'd be able to be with him. We weren't that compatible and he was my co-worker.

"Yeah sure."I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth. I was actually thinking No I'm not over Matt.

"You just made me the happiest man alive."He laughed nervously. I nodded with a fake smile on my face.

I forced myself to kiss him,which he was not a bad kisser at all. I stepped out of his truck and waved by then went inside. Zlinda was asleep on the couch but Matt was nowhere in sight. I walked up to my room shrugging it off.

I turned on my light and saw Matt laying there in nothing but boxers staring up at the ceiling. I arched an eyebrow at him and he just smirked at me.

"Hello beautiful."He chuckled. I shut the door and locked it.

"What are you doing up here Matt?"I asked seriously.

"I miss you, I don't need Zlinda I need you always. Forever."He got quieter the closer he got to me. He kissed my lips and I felt like I was a teenager again and making out with my amazing long term boyfriend like always.

"What if she wakes up? or if Dad hears us?"I asked.

"She's out cold she took some kind of meds to knock herself out cause she had a headache and your Dad had to work the late shift tonight."He whispered trying to pry my clothes off.

We were interrupted by a knock on my window though. I glanced over at my closed, covered window then back at Matt. I told Matt to go into my closet and I fixed my shirt. I looked out my window and it was just a cat. I locked and closed my window and laughed nervously.

"It was just the neighbor's cat Matt."I giggled. He walked out and smirked at me.

"Now where were we baby?"He asked the smirk never leaving his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Movies