Status: In slow progression

The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn

Introduction: The Stranger

*someone else’s P.O.V.*

TV: “This just in, a 17 year old girl was just found locked away in her room. Thanks to a neighbor she was finally freed. This is the head officer of this case with what he can share with us.

“As it was said we found a 17 year girl locked away in her room by her parents. We found her in there with only a dress that looks to not have fit her for a while and a teddy bear that she clung to. As far as we know she is mute and chooses not to speak out of fear and a little by choice but we were able to get a little information from her. She is very bright and was top of her class when she was in grade 4. She had been taken out of school before grade 5 and had been “ home schooled” though all that happened was that she was locked into her room. She was able to tell us that she was in that room since she was 11 which means she had been in there with nothing more to eat than 1 slice of bread and a glass of water for 6 years. How she managed to survive in such harsh conditions we do not know. She is now at L.A. hospital receiving tests and being questioned further. Her parents are being charged for child abuse and are to appear in court in two days to discuss further…”

I turned off the TV not being able to listen to the gruesome story anymore. Who ever could do that to their child had no heart and deserved the worse. I wanted to help her and be there for her. I wanted to take care of her, protect her, and give her a better life.

I looked around me at my four friends who were just as surprised at the news as I am sure the whole town was. I discussed with them wanting to adopt her and they had no objections. Now all I need to do is make a few phone calls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the second chapter... I am sorry for the delay, was waiting for a banner done by Katsumi so that it had something else to add to the story. :) Next chapter when I can loverlies.