Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

VMAs here we come

Stacie's Point Of View

"Stacie, come on. We are going to be late" Zacky yelled from downstairs.
"Hold on, I'm coming" I said as I finished putting on my make up and double checking my hair.
"Get your ass down here" Zacky yelled.
"Stop rushing me you pain in the ass" I yelled at him.
"I like his ass" my best friend Sammy yelled.
"I know you do" I said as I walked down the stairs.
"About damn time" Zacky said.
"Oh shush up" I said to him.
"I told mom and dad I wanted a brother" Zacky said.
"To bad you really couldn't because you were nine months old" I said to him as we linked arms. Matt, Johnny, Brian and Jimmy were all standing outside the car.

"I knew I should have gone and got her ready faster" Brian said, "by the way you look beautiful."
"The only thing that would happen that would be fast for you is getting her out of that dress" Jimmy said.
"Please stop talking about my sister like that" Zacky said as we got into the limo.
"Sorry dude but you have a hot sister who has a hot best friend" Matt said.
"Back off from my brothers date" I said defending Sammy.
"But Stacie I thought I was your date" Sammy said.
"That's true" I said as I pulled her over to me.
"Hot" Johnny said.
"Shut up short shit" we all said. We were going to the VMAs and since Zacky was a good brother he let one of the guys ask me and that was Brian. I was wearing a strapless purple dress that had lace and shoes that matched. I pretty much looked like the purple people eater threw up on me and I came out looking hot in the outfit. Sammy was wearing a blue dress that had some of the under showing and wrapped around her neck. Pretty much wearing all blue like a blue monster threw up on her.

"Why are our dates going with each other" Brian asked.
"Because we are hot" Sammy said kissing my cheek. Zacky pulled Sammy away and Brian pulled me away.
"No fair" we said. Matt laughed and shook his head. We pulled up to Val's house where Leana, Lacey and Val were waiting outside.

"About time" Val said coming in. She was wearing a white dress with light pink, Leana was wearing a multicolored dress and Lacey was wearing a pink dress. We all looked hot.
"Blame Stacie" Zacky said.
"Thank you Stacie" Leana said pinching my cheek. We were finally one our way and as soon were pulling up and all the guys got out and helped us out. Fans screamed so loud.
"Wow" Sammy and I said. Brian helped out his arm and we walked the carpet. Lala stopped us and smiled.
"Here we have the guys of Avenged Sevenfold and their beautiful dates, wow Zacky your sister looks good" Lala said.
"Thanks" I said smiling.
"So who is your date Syn" she asked him.
"This gorgeous girl right here" Brian said pulling me to him.
"So that means that your Zacky's date" Lala said to Sammy who smiled.
"Do you guys think you are going to win" she asked.

"Well with Stacie sending out mass text saying to vote for us I really hope so" Matt said. I smiled and looked toward where My Chemical Romance was taking a picture and I saw Frank. He looked really good and I saw him looking at me. I turned red and he smirked. We walked and we all posed smiling taking pictures with the guys. Then we walked in and found our seats. I went on my tiptoes trying to see if I could see him again.

"Who are you looking for" Sammy whispered to me.
"Frank Iero" I said to her.
"Why" she asked me.
"Because he is hot" I said to her.
"True" Sammy said as she sat down next to Zacky. I went and sat down next to him and Brian.
"I really meant what I said in the car" Brian said to me. I smiled.
"Thank you Brian and you look good too" I said kissing his cheek.
"We still have time, come out and have a cig with me" he said standing up and offering me his hand.
"You know I don't smoke" I said to him as I stood up.
"I know" Brian said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and we walked outside. I was glad that the VMAs was in LA this year instead of Hollywood. Brian looked around and instead of pulling out a cigarette he leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked, Brian pulled away but I pulled him back kissing him.

When we broke apart I saw a photographer run and smile at us.
"Fuck" I said.
"What, you didn't like it" Brian said.
"Oh I liked it, and apparently the guy who is going to get paid for the picture he just took" I said.
"Oh shit, Zacky is going to kill me" Brian said.
"Yeah, come on let's go back in" I said as we walked through someone who was smoking. Brian grabbed my hand and that's when I realized the person who was smoking was Frank and he just looked down. It was really weird, did he see what Brian and I did and why was I so worried about it. I don't know who he is besides that he is good friends with the guys. We went back inside and sat down with the rest of them.

"Took you long enough" Zacky said.
"Sorry, I had to pee too" I said taking my seat next to Sammy. She looked at me and looked at Brian. She leaned in,
"Went piss my ass" Sammy whispered. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. Brian took my hand and squeezed it. I squeezed it back and he smiled. We all talked until it started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stacie's outfit
Sammy's Outfit

tell me what you think and if you can, please help me with a title