Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Brother Sister Day

Sammy's Point Of View

As we were driving out of New Jersey, Matt called Val and asked her nicely to go get Stacie's car and she said of course she would go get it so Stacie was pretty excited about that. Stacie, Zack, Jimmy and Johnny were out back in the lounge playing a video game and Brian was in the bunk room. I was sitting in the little kitchen area listening to my iPod when I felt someone sit on my lap. I looked and it was Brian.

"Get off my lap" I said to him.
"Nope my lovely little sister" Brian said.
"I'm not your only little sister" I pointed out.
"I know but McKenna is our half sister" Brian said.
"Yes that is true now get your boney ass off my lap" I said to him.
"But Sammy, we should spend a day together once we get to our next stop" Brian said.
"Why would I spend a day with you" I asked him.
"Because you love me" Brian said.
"Yes I do love you" I said to him.
"Good, so when we get in Lowell tonight hopefully, we'll be in hotel since we don't play until the day after tomorrow and then we'll spend the day together" Brian said.
"Yay, a hotel" I said.
"I could make it that you and Stacie room together" Brian said.
"You wouldn't deny yourself of Stacie and you know that" I said to him.
"That is true" Brian said laughing.
"See so there" I said. Stacie walked out and saw Brian sitting on my lap.

"Do I want to know" Stacie asked.
"No" Brian and I said. She nodded and went to the fridge to grab three beers and a soda.
"You got those okay babe" Brian asked Stacie.
"Yes I do" Stacie said as she put one beer under her arm and then went to use her teeth to open the soda.
"Give it to Bri Bri" I said to her as she pouted and handed her soda to him. He opened it and Stacie smiled and walked back into the lounge.
"You are so sweet to my bestie" I said pinching Brian's cheeks.
"Yeah, yeah I know" Brian said smiling and then finally getting off my lap. Matt kept driving and I got bored with sitting in the kitchen area so I went to go see what was going in the lounge.

"Jimmy, no don't kill me" Stacie said said as I heard guns going off.
"Mwahahaha" Jimmy said.
"Not cool" Stacie said as I walked in.
"Having fun" I asked them. They all just nodded not taking their eyes off of the screen. I went over and sat on Zack's lap.
"Sammy, your gonna make me get shot" Zack said as I heard Stacie giggle and after that, Stacie shot Zack.
"See, my own sister got me" Zack said.
"Good" I said and laughed. Stacie laughed too and then soon Brian joined us and Stacie was smart enough to pause the game unlike Zack when Brian picked her up and set her on his lap.

"Whose winning" Brian asked when Stacie unpaused the game.
"Jimmy, that sneaky skinny guy over there" Stacie said as her player ducked down behind some bushes.
"I see you" Jimmy said and bam Stacie was dead.
"Ugh, I give up" Stacie said handing Brian the controller. Soon Stacie and I were cheering on Zack and Brian as they both ganged up on Jimmy and Johnny's character.
"Hey hey no teamwork" Johnny said.
"To damn bad" Brian said as he shot Johnny and Zack shot Jimmy.
"Score" Stacie and I said and then yawned at the same time.
"Aww is my babies tired" Brian asked pinching Stacie's cheek as she swatted him away and put her head on his shoulder and nodded.
"Is my baby tired" Zack asked me as I nodded. Zack paused the game and picked me up, I saw Brian pick up Stacie and they carried us to the bunk rooms and into their bunks. Stacie and I made a face at each other since we were across from each other.

"So" Stacie said with a yawn.
"Are you glad Brian isn't mad at you" I asked her.
"He said that I need to earn his trust back because of it, but other then that he still loves me" Stacie said.
"Well that's good, let's get some sleep since Bri told me we get a hotel tomorrow" I said.
"Yes" Stacie said and I laughed.
"Stacie, Sammy why are you giggling" we heard Jimmy say.
"Because we are girls and we like to gossip" I said.
"Oh I want to join" Jimmy said as he jumped into the bunk room and shut the door.
"What do you want to gossip about" Stacie asked him.
"How we are going to make a DVD and talk about our lives and show people us recording our new album" Jimmy said.
"Sweet, that's going to be fun" I said.
"Oh yeah" Jimmy said with a big old smile on his face, "so what are you girly's gossiping about because you are still my girls."
"About how we are excited to be getting a hotel tomorrow" Stacie said.
"I am not being any where close to you and Brian's room or you and Zack's room" Jimmy said looking at Stacie and I.
"Good idea Jimbo" Stacie said.
"Can I feel your tummy" Jimmy asked her. Stacie giggled and nodded and Jimmy put his hand on her stomach.

"Okay little guy or girl, I'm going to be your favorite Uncle, not your Uncle Zack because he is mean" Jimmy said making Stacie and I giggle.
"Okay Jimbo, I'll make sure this little baby stays away from Zack" Stacie said.
"Good" Jimmy said making us laugh some more and we continued to laugh.
"Okay, you two are tired go to bed my beauties" Jimmy said as he kissed our cheeks and shut the curtains. I fell asleep quickly and didn't even know when Zack climbed in.

Next day

I woke up to someone poking my face.

"Go away" I said.
"Nope, we are at the hotel lovely sister" Brian said.
"OKay" I said, "what time did you wake up?"
"Like four because Stacie jumped out of the bunk and threw up" Brian said.
"Aww my poor bestie" I said.
"Yep, and we are just waiting for you to get your shit in Zack's room" Brian said as I got my stuff all together. Brian walked out with me and we walked up to the lobby, pass the lady checking out Brian and into the elevator.
"So you know that receptionist was checking you out right" I asked Brian.
"Yeah and let's just say Stacie put her in her place" Brian said as we got on the floor we were staying at.

"You are not sleeping with Sammy, she is spending the day with Brian" I heard Stacie say from one of the rooms that Brian knocked on and Stacie opened it.
"I'm still trying to tell Zack that you two are spending the day together" Stacie said as she let us into the room I would be sharing with Zack.
"Yes Zack, just like you and Stacie have brother sister bonding days Sammy and I have bonding Brother sister days" Brian said.
"And I have a doctors appointment that Zack made me get before the show tomorrow" Stacie said.
"Yay, I wanna see my niece or nephew" I said.
"Yeah you can cuz I'm getting a picture and bringing my camera" Stacie said. I set the stuff down in the room and then Brian dragged me out.
"Have fun be safe" Stacie and Zack yelled. I laughed as we walked back down to the elevator. As we got in Brian made a goofy face so I flipped him off. Then he randomly pulled out a camera.

"Let me guess you stole Stacie's camera" I asked him. He nodded and smiled and we took a picture in the reflective surface of the elevator. When we got off and walked to the lobby the girl came up to Brian.
"Hi, I was just making sure that if there is anything you need just call me, I'll be working here until tomorrow" she said batting her eyelashes. Brian turned his head back toward her.
"Oh sorry what did you say" he asked.
"I said" she started to say.
"Listen here, he is happily taken by my best friend who is pregnant with his baby so back off" I said. Brian bit his lip to hold back a laugh as the girl walked away. We walked into the slightly chilly air of Lowell.

"So where do you want to go" Brian asked.
"I don't know" I said as we walked around. Brian saw a tattoo shop and smiled.
"You need to get death batified" Brian said.
"Seriously" I said to him.
"Yep, seriously, you are my sister you need one and as soon as the baby is born Stacie is getting one too" Brian said to me.
"Okay" I said as we walked in. The bell to the shop dinged as Brian and I walked in. A girl came out of the shop and smiled.

"Well look who we have here, Synyster Gates and Sammy Gates" she said, "what can I do for you?"
"My sister would like to get a deathbat tattoo" Brian said.
"Sweet deal, do you know where" the girl said as she turned toward me.
"Maybe like my upper arm" I said and she nodded. Brian and I sat down and it was nice to have a day to ourselves.
"This is fun" I said.
"I know it will get more fun though" Brian said.
"Oh yeah why's that" I asked him.
"Because, I wanna play mini golf" Brian said which made me laugh.
"I am so kicking your ass at mini golf" I said to him.
"Alright it's done being drawn up" the girl said as I followed her back.
"It's on sis it's on" Brian said following. The girl put the stencil on my arm and I checked it out. It was awesome it had a little bow on it.

"Mine's cuter then yours" I said to him.
"Well I am not a chick" Brian said.
"That is true" I said as I grabbed his hand as she put the gun to my arm. Brian laughed at my faces.
"Shut up it hurts" I said.
"Does not" Brian said.
"Says the guy who has like five billion tattoos and the first one you got was when you were fifteen, ha I remember when dad finally noticed the little 1 and he was like what's that" I said.
"And I calmly said a tattoo, the only one who freaked was mom" Brian said.
"Pretty much" I said laughing. Brian laughed to.
"Remember Brent's face when I said I had a tattoo" Brian said.
"Yeah he was like I want one too and dad and mom said no" I said. We laughed some more and soon the tattoo was done.
"Go check it out" she said as I went to the mirror. It was awesome.
"Thanks its great" I said as I saw her eyeing my brother.

"I'm sorry Missy, but I have a girlfriend who I love and I'm going to be a dad" Brian said to her.
"Whoa Syn, settling down. That's pretty cute, well tell her I say congrats from a fan" The girl MIssy said.
"I will" Brian said as he paid for my tattoo.
"you didn't have to do that" I said.
"Yes I did, now let's go play some mini golf" Brian said dragging me out of the tattoo shop. I laughed as we found a mini golf course and Brian paid for our balls. He got a purple one and I got a blue one.

"It's on Bri it's on" I said.
"I would say it's on Haner but we are both Haner's" Brian said making me laugh. He let me go first and I almost got a hole in one.
"God dammit" I said. Brian laughed and completely missed his ball.
"And you fail" I said laughing.
"I do not" Brian said hitting the ball and knocking mine away from the perfect shot.
"Not nice Bri" I said as I went to hit my ball and got it in on the second time. Brian did too.
"we are tied" Brian said as we walked to the second hole.

"It was only our first hole" I said and Brian chuckled.
"You perv" I said rolling my eyes.
"You love me" Brian said.
"That I do" I said as I hit the ball and got it in first shot.
"Fuck yah hole in one" I said. We continued playing and around like the 5th hole Brian and I made a bet that whoever lost had to go without sex from their girlfriend or in my case boyfriend for a week. So we both stepped it up and Brian ended up losing.
"What the fuck, this is so unfair" Brian grumbled as we made our way back to the hotel to have dinner with our family.
"Sorry bro you should have bet something else" I said chuckling as we got to the hotel and saw Stacie and Zack fighting over something.

"What now" I asked.
"Apparently Zack took Stacie's cell phone" Jimmy said watching.
"Hey, Zack be careful our niece or nephew is in there" I said and Zack's eyes went wide.
"I'm sorry Stacie" he said as he handed her cell phone back.
"Yeah you better be, any way, Brian have you seen my camera" Stacie said looking at Brian as he pulled it out and smiled.
"Thought so, so how was today" Stacie asked.
"Let's just say Stacie you won't be getting any for a week" I said.
"What did you do" Stacie asked Brian.
"I made a bet with Sammy" he said. Which made me laugh. She shook her head and the receptionist looked at Brian again which made Stacie lean up and kiss Brian passionately.
"In your face bitch" I said as we walked to the restaurant connected to the hotel. I told Stacie how I have a death bat tattoo and both Brian and Zack said after the baby is born she can get one. I told Stacie I wanted to go with her and Brian to the hospital to see the baby on the screen and she said fine, then Zack wanted to go so it was going to be a family day tomorrow. We ate and chatted and just had the time of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
On December 11th on lovely Zachary James Baker's birthday in honor of his mustache my twinny and I are going to be super Italian all day
Image