Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

The Maine Mall and a little ladies Man

After the Lowell show we made our way up north to Maine, I've never been there before but from what Brian and Zack say it's really pretty. So Sammy and I were like looking out the window as Johnny drove the bus.

"What are you doing" Jimmy asked.
"Looking out the window. Holy shit what's that" Sammy yelled as we saw a moose.
"Dude Johnny stop" I yelled.
"Why" Johnny asked.
"A moose" Sammy and I said as Johnny pulled over and Sammy and I took a picture of the moose.

"Johnny go pet it" Sammy said.
"Fuck that" Johnny said as he pulled back onto the high way.
"Bye Bullwinkle" Jimmy said as we left the moose eating. We laughed as we stared at the trees. We saw a sign that said Welcome To Maine.
"Johnny stop I want to take a picture with the pretty sign" I said as Zack and Brian laughed. Johnny grumbled and pulled over. Sammy and I opened the bus door and she posed with the sign first and then I did. We got Matt to snap a photo of both of us by the sign and then we continued our trek to Portland. We went past places that said York, Saco, Old Orchard Beach and then finally the exit for Portland came up. The city was huge, Sammy and I saw a sign that said The Maine Mall and we wanted Johnny to stop there since we had a couple more hours till the show started.

"Fine" Johnny said and pulled the bus into the parking lot and parking it out of the way. We were waiting by the door and I got hungry.
"Food first" I said seeing a sign that said The Old Country Buffet. I smiled and practically ran to it.
"Hey Zack" I yelled as I got to the doors and everyone walking slowly.
"Look it's all you can eat" I said.
"Fuck you, your going to be fat too" Zack said.
"But that's because I am pregnant" I said.
"Yeah yeah yeah" he said as we walked in. The girl looked at us and smiled friendly.
"How many" she asked. I had to think the Berry Brothers, Sammy, Brian, Johnny, Jimmy, Matt, Zacky and I.
"Nine" I said.
"Wow, sis you can count" Zack said and I flipped him off. The girl lead us to a table and she pushed a couple together so we could fit nine. I went right to the food I was starving and Jimmy joined me.

"So what are you getting first" he asked me.
"Shrimp" I said as I went to the shrimp, Jello and Salad and went back to the table where Brian was ordering me a Mountain Dew. I smiled as I set my plate down next to him.
"Aww thank you babe" I said kissing his cheek.
"You're welcome" Brian said and then stood up and went to go get his food. Jimmy came back with two plates in both hands. How he could carry that many was beyond me.
"How the hell did you carry that all Jimbo" I asked him.
"Don't know" Jimmy said sitting in the seat next to me that Brian wasn't sitting in. I giggled as Jimmy and I fed each other Jello.
"Aww I wanna eat Jello with Jimmy too" Sammy said.
"Then come join the wiggle party" Jimmy said as he fed a jello cube to Sammy. Brian and Zack walked back and saw Sammy and I feeding Jimmy jello cubes.

"What the hell Jim" Brian said. I turned to him and put a cube in between my lips and pressed my lips against Bri's and he got the hint and took the cube from my mouth.
"See, that I can't do" Jimmy said making us all laugh. All the Jello was gone from my plate and I went onto the shrimp. I ate it happily and then went onto my salad. Brian laughed and poked my side. I turned and looked at him.
"Wanna try a piece of sushi" he asked me. I nodded and I opened my mouth and tried a piece of it. I took a bite and started to chew and then swallowed. It wasn't that bad but shortly after I had to run to the bathroom because apparently the baby didn't like it. I came back out after rinsing my mouth and sat down next to Bri.

"You okay" he asked. I nodded my head.
"Yeah, I'm fine it just I guess the baby didn't like it" I said. I finished eating my salad and went up for some more food. When we were all done we went into the mall and looked at the map to see where everything was. Sammy and I smiled and skipped our way toward Hot Topic. The guys followed and Johnny just grumbled. We walked around the Mall heading toward where the food courts was and not one person stopped the guys. It was so weird. When we started to get near Hot Topic that is when one person where an Avenged Sevenfold show stopped them and couldn't believe their eyes.

"Oh my god, Avenged Sevenfold is walking in The Maine Mall" the kid said. Sammy and I smiled as we watched the guys talk to him.
"Syn, where is your girlfriend" the kid asked him.
"Right there smiling at how nice we are being to you" Brian said. The kid looked over at Sammy and I, we smiled and waved at him.
"She must be the one with the pretty green eyes" he said.
"That she is" Brian said smiling.
"She is a good choice, the other one is good looking too" he said to Brian.
"Well the other one is my sister and yeah she is" Brian said looking at me and locking eyes with me. I smiled.
"Syn, watch out this little guy might sweep my sister off your feet" Zack said as I came over and knelt down besides the kid. Sammy got on the other side.

"Do you have a camera" we asked him.
"Yeah" he said. He pulled it out and I handed it to Matt.
"Now you can make all your friends jealous" Sammy said as we leaned in and kissed his cheeks as Matt snapped the picture. He turned bright red and looked down.
"Aww, guys give him a backstage pass to tonights show" I said.
"Sure thing my little ladies man" Jimmy said as he high fived him.
"What's your name kid" Matt asked him.
"Tom" he said.
"We'll Tom, I'll make sure these two are standing by security so you can come backstage how about that" Matt said to him.
"That would be awesome" Tom said smiling.
"Alright, see you tonight" the guys said as he took off in a direction of some other kids after getting his camera from Matt.

"Aww, that's going to be your son if you have one being a ladies man at that age" Johnny said making me laugh and Brian roll his eyes.
"Just admit Bri, if we have a son he'll be a little ladies man just like his daddy" I said as I put my arm around his waist.
"Yeah, true" Brian said.
"And if you have a little girl she'll be a daddy's girl and boys wouldn't be able to come 30 feet from her" Matt said as we walked to Hot Topic. Sammy laughed and then we jumped in and saw a kick ass Avenged Sevenfold shirt.

"Lame, we can get these for free" I said looking at it, "why haven't I got one yet." I looked at Zack who shrugged his shoulders and I rolled my eyes. Sammy and I looked around and I found the cutest little baby jumper it. I picked it up and smiled it said Mommy's Little Nightmare and then I found a cute Gir one.
"I'm so getting these" I said to Sammy.
"Aww that's so cute" Sammy said looking at them. I found a Gir shirt I liked and then I felt someone place something on my head. I looked up and it was a random shirt. I looked at it and laughed.
"Don't feed Stacie" Zack said.
"No that's for you Zack" I said throwing the shirt that said Don't Feed Phil.
"Oh shut up" Zack said as he put it back where he got it. We looked and Sammy and I ended up buying matching shirts and I bought those two baby jumpers. Brian looked at them as she put them in the bag.

"Already" he asked.
"Yes, you can never be to much prepared" I said as we walked out and just aimlessly walked around the mall. We saw a pet store and Jimmy, Sammy and I ran in and looked at all the doggies. We saw a little Maltese and a Labor-doodle and we both looked at each other.
"Icky and Pinkly would make cute puppies" Sammy said. I nodded my head.
"If Zack won't have a baby with me well some how get a baby" Sammy said.
"When we get home let's see if Bri and Zack will let us watch Pinkly and Icky and then we can have puppies" I said.
"Grand idea" Sammy said.
"I so want one if they do" Jimmy said as we laughed and looked at the cute little puppies. After we looked at the puppies we made our way to the Disney store while Brian and Zack went to the jewelry place across from it. We could hear the music playing from Abercrombie as we walked into the Disney store. Jimmy ran over to the giant pile of Stuffed animals.

"I'm officially buying the baby it's first stuffed animal and in honor of it's Uncle Zack, it will be of Mickey Mouse" Jimmy said holding up a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal.
"Aw, Jimbo how sweet" I said getting on my tippy toes and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"I try to be" he said as Matt put a little crown on Johnny's head.
"Look he is a princess now" Matt said making us all laugh. Johnny went to flip him off.
"Now Jonathan there are little kids around" Sammy pointed out and he just glared. Brian and Zack came back from the jewelry store and Sammy and I looked at them. They looked back and Zack saw the Mickey stuffed animal.

"Who is that for" Zack asked.
"For your future Niece or Nephew" Jimmy said as he skipped up the the register.
"Ha, that just means that it's going to love me more" Zack said making us laugh. I saw a necklace box in his back pocket and pulled it out.
"Oh what's this" I asked as Zack turned around.
"Give it back Stac" Zack said.
"Nope" I said as I went to open it and he snatched it back.
"I get it, you bought Sammy a pretty necklace" I said smiling and clapping at my amazing discovery glad that she was dressing Matt up with Johnny.
"Yes" Zack said.
"Aww, that's so cute" I said as I felt someone standing behind me putting something around my neck.
"As did I" Brian said and I looked down and it was a diamond heart necklace and I looked up and kissed his cheek since their was little kids around.

"Thanks for distracting her" Brian said.
"No problem" Zack said. I looked at the two and they just shrugged their shoulders. Sammy came over and saw my necklace.
"Aww that's so pretty" Sammy said, "you hopeless romantic you Bri." I laughed at Sammy and then next thing I know Zack is doing the same thing to Sammy as Bri did to me. Sammy looked down and her's was just a diamond necklace that was long and skinny unlike my heart shaped one. We smiled and walked out of the store with everyone and we both gave our boyfriends big old kisses. We then had to leave for the concert so they can do soundcheck and all that good stuff and Johnny was glad to be back on the bus and away from costumes and stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh yes if you have not guess I know Maine pretty damn well don't you think ahaha but it's sad cuz the pet shop isn't there any more instead where it was is now a Build a bear