Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Making of Seize The Day

We've been back home for a couple of months now and they were getting ready to make Seize The Day. We drove to the shoot as Zack yawned and got pissed off in traffic. I was three months pregnant now and when we finally got there the director looked at me.

"Well since Val is going to be here and you are pregnant, we can make you her sister since she didn't want to come" he said.
"Val, did you hear that we are going to be sisters" I said to her.
"Yay" Val said as we jumped up and down and then she put her hand on my tummy. Zack went into the trailor and he was talking to the camera and then after he was done he closed his eyes and I went up and poked him.
"Fuck off Stac" Zack said.
"Nope" I said as Brian grabbed me and pulled me out. We walked around the set and he looked hot in his robber gear. We saw Suzy and McKenna and Mckenna came over and hugged me.

"Hey Stac" she said.
"Hey Kenna" I said.
"Where is my sister" she asked.
"I don't know let's go find her" I said as we walked back toward the trailer where Zack was. I opened the door and they were both sleeping on the floor.
"Aww how cute" I said. McKenna jumped on them and Sammy started to laugh. Then everyone got in their costume.

"Mm Brian you look hot in all black and getting ready to kick ass" I said as I put my arm around him. All of us girls followed them to the shoot to watch them rob the store. When Zack and Brian jumped over the counter Sammy and I smiled. I looked at Val and she had a pregnancy pad.
"Look I'm like you" Val said.
"Yay" I said hugging her. We noticed that the only one that wasn't in the video was Johnny and I remembered the comment Zack made about how they didn't know where he was and they checked their shoes. Then Matt got arrested as everyone got away. We then moved into the house and we just watched everything. I was mostly hanging out with Lacey, Leana, Sammy, Suzy, and McKenna since now Matt and Val and Val's pregnant belly.

"Doing the scene now, where the guys come get me for the robbery. I'm with my girl and we are in a crappy apartment and they convince me to rob" Matt said, "I want to have Valary my girlfriend in the video so I can act natural with the camera, because I wouldn't be able to act natural with other people."
"Matt, that's called making a Porno" I said and he rolled his eyes and then flipped me off. After that was done we got to go home and I cheered. Sammy laughed at me.
"Hey, I'm not the one with a brother who was in a band called Mad Porn Action" Matt said.
"Oh he does make some MPA" Sammy said.
"Too Much Information" Matt and I said.

"Remember tomorrow Matt gets naked" the director said.
"Yes" all of us girls said.
"No seeing Matt naked" Brian said.
"Make me" I said.
"I will" Brian said.
"I'm gonna watch" Sammy said.
"No you aren't" Zack said.
"Hey, I'm taking them" Val said. As we walked to the cars and drove back home. I ended up falling asleep and waking up on the couch the next day.

"Come on sis, we got to finish the video" Zack said as I got up and walked up the stairs. I haven't thrown up that much which I was glad about. I went and got changed into something comfy and then we drove back, Zack was happy there wasn't much traffic. We got there and Zack shaved so he had to go get some eyeliner on.
"So yesterday, I thought we were done shooting some scenes so I shaved but I come here and find out that they aren't done, so I got some eyeliner now I feel like I'm officially an actor" Zack said making me laugh. Sammy showed up and I went and jumped on her.
"Your boyfriend thinks he is an actor" I said.
"He is" Sammy said.
"Yeah, he acts in bed" Brian said and Sammy smacked him up against the head.
"Oh" he said as we walked to the trailor and Jimmy like pounced on us.
"So Leana has told me you guys are going to see Matt here Naked" Jimmy said.
"Maybe" Sammy and I said. Then they got on with shooting and we just chilled out. Then we walked back outside and Johnny came up to me.

"Stacie, Brian is peeing in the shower again" Johnny said as Sammy and I shook our heads and walked into the shower area where Brian was talking to the camera.
"Brian, no one wants to see your penis" Sammy said. I raised my hand and put a pout on my face.
"I do" I said innocently.
"And that is how you pee in the shower Incognito" Brian said and then turned and saw us. He turned red and Sammy just laughed at him.
"Go wash your hands and then I'll hug and kiss you" I said. He went over to the sinks and washed his hands and when he was done he hugged me and gave me a kiss.
"You can see my penis tonight" Brian said and I laughed.
"TMI" Sammy yelled and walked out of the shower room. Just in time too because Val grabbed us and we crept into the room they just took Matt. We stood behind the wall as he dropped his pants. All of us girls were trying not to giggle.

"See if you could see the front, it's better then the back" Val said making us laugh more. I peaked up and saw Matt shaking his head.
"I think he knows we are in here" I said.
"Why do you say that" Sammy asked.
"Because I can hear you" Matt said making all of us laugh more.
"Would you rather the guys in here" Lacey asked.
"True, you guys can stay" Matt said. So they recorded it when all the big buff guys laughed at him. Then he got dressed and walked up to us.
"I would rather stand in front of you 5 then those guys" Matt said putting his arms around Val and I as we walked out.

"Has anyone see our girls" Johnny, Zack, Brian and Jimmy yelled.
"Nope" one of the camera men said. We all just stood with Matt as they ran around the set looking for us. Matt then cleared his throat and Jimmy, Zack and Brian ran into each other while Johnny walked over them.
"Where were they" Johnny asked.
"Having a huge orgy with me" Matt said. There was four glares at Matt and we all just laughed. Then Val had to go get her baby belly because they were going to do a scene with her and Matt fighting about how much of an idiot he is.

"Stacie, you are lucky, I've been trying to get Johnny to knock me up since high school" Lacey said.
"I know, who would have thought that one night it would happen" I said rubbing my belly.
"I want a baby bad" Sammy growled. Val came out and went up to Matt.
"Matt" Val said with a pouty face.
"Yes honey" Matt asked her.
"Don't I look good with a baby belly" Val asked him.
"Yes you do" Matt said.
"But I don't have the glow that Stacie does, Matt can we have a baby" Val asked.
"No" Matt said.
"Aww come on Mattie please" Val begged, "we've been together longer then Brian and Stacie and they are still having a baby before us."
"Yes I know, but aren't you glad you get to have a pretend baby and Stacie is being your sister" Matt said.
"It's not the same because I die" Val said.
"Some day" Matt said and hugged her. Then they continued shooting. They went to them performing and Zack made them zoom in on his chest hair.

"No one wants to see that" I said.
"Exactly, your a little girl" Zack said. I flipped him off and he returned the favor. We laughed and then they did the scene where Val goes in the car and then it crashes and everyone was like Awesome.
"That is not awesome" Us girls said.
"Sorry, how sad" the guys said as we rolled our eyes. Then they got two babies and Sammy ran over to the baby baby.

"Aww Zack look at him" Sammy said.
"Yeah I see him" Zack said.
"He is so cute" Leana said. I walked over and smiled.
"Aww he is cute, Brian maybe our baby will look like this little guy" I said as Brian walked over.
"Yes but our baby will be cuter" Brian said.
"So who is the one that is going to be holding him" she asked.
"Me" I said and then another little guy came.
"Aww MIni Matt" us girls said as Brian took the baby and we all ran to the little toodler.

"He is adorable" Val said, "Matt look at him."
"Yeah, Zack look at him" SAmmy said. All the girls told their boyfriends to look at him but me.
"Yeah we see he is cute" Zack, Johnny, Jimmy and Matt said. I laughed and then I went back over where Brian was making faces at the baby.
"Aww look he is practicing" Suzy said.
"Aww look at daddy Brian" McKenna said. I laughed and went up to him.
"Having fun" I asked him.
"Of course" Brian said handing it to me as I looked at my black clothes. Brian had on a suit and his fedora and I was almost tempted to steal it. We went over to where they had the coffin set up and it was sad because Matt wasn't going to be in this scene.

"So Syn, you are going to be playing the solo on the coffin" the director guy said.
"Ego" Sammy and I said laughing. He just shook his head as I sat down next to Val's parents with the baby and everyone else stood behind looking sad. Then when the guitar solo was done, Brian came and stood behind me as they lowered it more. After that I almost didn't want to put the baby down. Sammy took him and held him.
"Look Zack" she said making Brian and I laugh. Brian put his arms around me and rubbed my stomach.
"At least you don't have baby fever" Brian said.
"Mhm, I'm glad" I said as I kissed him. He kissed me back and then went to go finish the video. When Matt picked up the little guy Val about flipped.

"Wouldn't he be a good dad" Val asked.
"Yes he would" I said.
"See, I want a baby" Val said as she touched my stomach.
"You can share mine with me" I said.
"Yay" Val said and we laughed.
"And put a fork in it because we are done" the director said. We laughed and then Brian stole me away from Zack.
"You are coming with me" Brian said.
"Fine, I'm hungry can we stop to get food" I said hearing my stomach growl. Next month I was happy because the doctor said that if the baby is in the right position I could find out if we were having a boy or a girl.
"Of course, Zack I'm stealing your sister, you can steal mine" Brian said as we walked to his car. As I was in the car my cell phone went off and it was Frank. I glared.

"What is it" Brian asked.
"Frank" I replied and Brian glared at it too. I looked at the text and it said,

I'm sorry for being a jerk and flipping out. I realize now that you didn't want me to be hurt so you covered it up for my own good...can we be friends again Frank asked.
Of course we can :) I sent back as Brian pulled into McDonalds.

"Our Baby wants Burger King" I said as he pulled out and went across the street to Burger King.
"What do you want babe" Brian asked.
"Umm Chicken Fries, a root beer, two things of French fries and another Chicken Frie" I said.
"Okay" Brian said as he pulled up to the window.
"Hi can I take your order" The guy asked.
"Yes I would like a Chicken Frie meal with a rootbeer no ice, a side of Fries and another nine piece chicken frie and a Whooper with a coke" Brian said. I giggled when the total almost came to thirty dollars. We went to the first window and Brian paid and the person look star struck.

"Babe, I think this person is glad that Syn Gates is ordering burgers" I said and giggled.
"I think so too" he said as he got his change and drove up to the second window.
"I had fun at the video shoot" I said.
"I'm glad you did" Bri said smiling as we got to the window and they handed us our food. I grabbed the bag and pulled out the Chicken Fries.
"Can I get some BBQ sauce please" I asked. They nodded and handed Brian like a hand full of sauce. I giggled and dug into my food.
"Carvings gotta love them" Brian said as he drove off. I laughed even more at the persons face and then we continued on home. I was getting to my fries and Brian stole on and I pouted.
"Hey, those are mine" I said.
"Yes but you have two of them" Brian said.
"But I'm hungry" I said as Brian pulled into his driveway. I grabbed the bag of food and ran to the house and looked for the key they kept hidden and grabbed it and unlocked the door and shut it. Pinkly was sitting at the door staring at me.

"Hi girl" I said as I pet her head and ran into the kitchen to finish eating. Brian came in and I handed him his whooper and his fries.
"See you had your own" I said finish the last of my fries. Brian smiled and then I realized Sammy and Zack where alone.
"Don't worry I texted them and said no Couch sex" Brian said knowing my look.
"Bri, when are you guys going to the studio again" I asked.
"Next week why" Brian asked.
"Can Sammy and I dog sit" I asked.
"Sure" Brian said. I smiled and hoped that Sammy could ask Zack if we can dog sit. Brian finished his Whooper and he had some sauce on his face so I leaned over and licked it off.
"Oh baby" Brian said coming over and kissing me. Pregnancy horomons make you horny, hungry and emotional. Not fun when you are sad and you want some at the same time.