Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Surf Date

Stacie's Point Of View

I was snuggled all comfy cozy in my bed relaxing when I felt a little dog lick my nose.

"Icky go away" I said and the dog still was licking my nose.
"Come on Icky go find daddy" I said and turned over. I felt the Icky follow me and just curl up with me. I opened my eyes and came face to face with white fur.
"No wonder you didn't listen to me" I said as I pet Pinkly. She barked and I picked her up and walked downstairs to where Bri was with Sammy, Zacky and Icky.
"There's where she went" Bri said when I came and sat down on the couch and yawned.
"Yeah, I was wondering why Icky wasn't listening" I said as I set Pinkly on my lap. Icky came over and snuggled up with Pinkly.
"Aww how cute" Sammy and I said. Brian and Zack rolled their eyes.

"What are you two doing here any way" I asked as I saw that Brian was in between Sammy and Zack.
"Well my love, I have a fun filled date with you and Sammy is here because she is going to wait for Val so they can go shopping. So go upstairs and get your bathing suit on and clothes and a change of clothes too" Brian said. I nodded and walked upstairs and since I figured we were going to the beach I just put on my bathing suit and looked down at my belly and smiled. I couldn't wait until we found out the sex of it. I put on a tank top and some shorts that we bought and went into the bathroom and put on my water proof make up and grabbed other beach things. I also remember when Bri said change of clothes so I went back upstairs and found a sundress to put in the bag and went downstairs. Then that's when I realized that Brian was already in his swim trunks.

"Ready darling" Brian asked. I nodded and we got we walked out and I saw two surf boards on the top of it
"Bri, I'm pregnant" I said to him.
"I've seen pregnant people surf and plus you wanted me to teach you how to" Brian pointed out.
"Fine" I said getting in the car. Brian got in the drivers side and looked at me.
"Aww you know it will be fun plus, I found a place that has a wetsuit that will fit you" Brian said.
"Hmm are you going to be in one as well" I asked.
"Of course" Brian said. I loved it when I watched Brian surfer because the wet suit hugged his muscles. I smiled and Brian leaned over and pecked me on the lips before pulling out. We drove to the beach and instead of going to his house he went past it to the place the little private beach that the guys owned.

"What do you have planned" I asked him as he stopped the car.
"Just teaching you how to surf until you can stand up on the board and not have me help you" Brian said.
"And then" I said.
"That is a surprise" Brian said as he got out and ran to the passenger side of the car and opened my door. I smiled as I took his hand and he let me out.
"So romantic" I said as he grabbed my beach bag and a blanket and handed it to me.
"Go set that up while I get the wetsuits and the board okay" Bri said as I nodded and walked down to the beach. I took off my flip flops as soon as I hit the sand and smiled as I felt it go between my toes. I went and set up the blanket and sat down. I took off my shirt and sat with just my shorts on. Bri had the surf boards and his wet suit already half way on. I smiled and then he set the pink one down and I knew it wasn't Sammy's.

"Whose this for" I asked him.
"It's yours" Brian said. I smiled and stood up and kissed him.
"How are you going to learn how to surf if you still have shorts on" Bri asked me. I giggled and took off my shorts.
"Okay, before we get in the water we are going to start in the sand" Bri said.
"Good, it will be easier for me" I said as I laid on my board hoping it wasn't going to hurt the baby.
"Don't worry the woman who I got the wetsuit from was pregnant before, it's not going to hurt our precious baby" Bri said. I nodded and he smiled and I smiled at him.
"Okay, first thing is first pretend the sand is water and start paddling" Brian said. I did as he said and then he told me to jump up and I fell.

"This is not fun" I said.
"Come on babe you can do it" Brian said as I laid back down, sighed and did the motions Brian was doing. When he said jump up and I did and I stayed up, I jumped up and down.
"Okay, water time" Brian said as he pulled his wetsuit up more and I bit my lip.
"Okay, time for you to get in yours" Brian said. I groaned as Brian helped me up into mine. I couldn't help but stare at his muscles underneath his.
"Ready babe" Brian asked me. I nodded and he told me to put on the cord on my foot. I did and then Brian carried it in the water with me.
"Ready" he asked. I nodded and sat down on it and he helped me paddle out a little ways. He said we couldn't go too far since I wasn't ready to be on my own. As soon as there was a little wave I paddled and jumped up only to fall into the water because the board slipped away from me. I came up and Brian laughed so I splashed water on him.

"I'm sorry babe, but that was funny" Brian said coming over and bringing the board over so I could get back on it.
"Let's try it again" Brian said shaking hair from his face. I nodded and just waited for another little wave and when it came I turned the board around and did exactly what I was suppose to do.
"Yes, you did it" Brian said and I smiled.
"No go get yours, I promise I'll sit right here" I said as I went down on the board once I was near the swallow water. Brian nodded and got out of the water. I realized after that I was in shallow water so I stood up and grabbed the board and waited for Bri. He came running down from the car with his board and I just watched him and smiled. He leaned over and kissed me and when we got deep enough to get on them we both paddled out.

"What took you so long" I asked him.
"I had a text message from someone" Bri said. My heart sank a little.
"Don't worry baby, I would never cheat on you" Brian said seeing my sad smile.
"Good" I said and smiled at him as we paddled out deeper. We sat around waiting for huge waves for a while and everytime I went to look at the shore Brian would tell me make me look away by distracting me with something. Finally a wave came and Brian let me get it first and I stayed up and Brian grabbed me before I went to far.

"I did it" I said all smiles.
"That you did" Brian said leaning over and kissing me. Another wave came and Brian got it and I whistled as I watched him do all kinds of cool things. I smiled and we came back and we just sat on our surf boards as the sun set. It was so romantic.
"ready for the next part" Brian asked me. I nodded and we paddled back to shore where Brian pointed to a little hut he set up so I could change. I smiled and I went into it and started to change. When I came out I felt him put his arms around me and tie a blind fold around my eyes.

"Bri" I said.
"Trust me babe, you'll love it" Brian said and I smiled as he walked behind me leading me to where ever we were going. Then suddenly he stopped.
"Okay, I'm going to take the blind fold off but you have to keep your eyes closed until I say so" Brian said to me.
"Okay" I said closing my eyes behind the blind fold as I felt Brian untying it. I stood there waiting patiently.
"Okay open" Brian said and I opened my eyes and there was a table set up with candles all around it and two plates with covers and salad.

"Aw Bri" I said smiling.
"You love it" Brian asked me. I nodded and he came over and lead me to the chair and helped me sit down. Then he took off the silver cover and there was a plate full of pasta.
"Your mom's pasta" Brian said making me smile more as he poured Sparkling Cider. I smiled and then he sat down himself. We clinked our glasses together and then we started to eat.
"Brian, this is so romantic" I said to him.
"Only the best for the girl I love" Brian said making me smile some more. We ate and chatted and Brian grabbed a gift from under the table and I opened it and it was a baby book that had some things in it already. I smiled as I saw "My first Ultrasound" there was a picture of all four test that Sammy took of after we found out and then there was a picture of Jimmy with it's first teddy bear and I smiled.

"Bri, I love it and I love you" I said to him getting up and sitting on his lap and kissing him lightly.
"I love you too" Brian said as he held onto me and we stayed that way for awhile until Matt and Johnny came to help clean up the mess. I smiled and shook my head.
"Did you seriously think I could do this by myself" Bri asked.
"Well you are God" I said making Matt and Johnny laugh. He went back to the beach and grabbed the blanket and our surf boards and then we went back to mine and Zack's house.

"Are we going to end it like some sappy movie" I asked Brian.
"Maybe" he said stepping closer to me and kissing me on my lips lightly. I kisses him back and wrapped my arms to deepen it.
"Now, I'm going to be a gentleman and leave you with your brothers who are starring out the window" Brian said and sure enough both Matt and Zack had their faces pressed up against the glass.
"I'll see you tomorrow" Brian said as he kissed me once more.
"Love you" I said.
"Love you too" Brian said and bent down and kissed my belly, "and I love you." I smiled more and walked inside the house as Brian walked down the driveway. Matt and Zack both smiled at me and I smiled at them.

"Our sister is in love" they both said hugging me and making me laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
[img]http://tinypic.com/r/2hmzm8h/7[/img] My Cousin Matt...just thought I would share him with you guys to see how many of you think he is fine...hell if he wasn't my cousin I would be all over him no lie

also a picture of the necklace Brian gave stacie Necklace
And one of the from Zack to sammy Necklace