Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Studio and finding out what the baby is

Today was the first day of the studio and Zacky told me to get Icky all ready to go so I just picked him up while Zack got all his guitars he was going to use.

"You are bringing them all" I asked him.
"Yes I am, now let's hope Mrs. Jenkins isn't outside" Zack said as I grabbed one guitar and carried it out to his car. I was going since Brian would have to leave a little bit early since hopefully we'll be able to find out what the sex of our baby is. I got in the car and buckled up and then put Icky on my lap. He snuggled down and closed his eyes.

"You get to see Pinkly and is Matt bringing Bella" I asked.
"I don't think he is" Zack said as he got in the car and put his key in the ignition. He pulled out and we made our way to LA so we can get to the studio. Traffic was horrible so Zack was pretty pissed and it didn't help the fact that Matt called and asked him where he was.

"I'm still in fucking traffic, but Stacie had a hard time getting her shoes on and she isn't that big" Zack said.
"Shut up" I said smacking him and he just stuck his tongue out at me.
"Are you sure it wasn't because that old lady stopped you and Stacie" Matt asked.
"I'm sure" Zack said. It was true she didn't stop us at all even though she was outside, she would have been the first one to say something about the things that happened in his bedroom. But I did tell him I didn't want to look out my window and see neighbors perving so I got one of the bedrooms near the back yard.
"Well hurry it up even Brian is here before you" Matt said.
"I will if this stupid fucking car in front of me moves" Zack said and hung up. Icky lifted up his head and looked at Zack.
"Sorry Ick" he said and pet his head and Icky snorted and laid his head back down.

"You should have let me drive" I said to Zack.
"And have you stress out my niece or nephew hell no. Come on you fucking asshole" Zack said honking his horn. I chuckled and finally the car started to move.
"Oh look he heard you" I said as we moved up twenty feet.
"Har har har" Zack said.
"You know if Sammy was with you, she would be trying to jump your bones right now" I said.
"Oh I know" Zack said smiling at me. I shook my head and soon we were getting closer and closer to the LA exit.
"About damn time" Zack said as we got to the off ramp. I giggled again and then we got stuck again.
"What the fuck" Zack yelled.
"Someone doesn't like you" I said laughing.
"Oh well you shut up, it's your fault that you had to eat a lot more then before" Zack said.
"I was hungry" I said and pouted. Zack shook his head and finally we were going toward the studio were I saw Brian's car, Matt's car, Johnny's and Jimmy's.

"Yes we are here" I said grabbing Icky as Zack stopped the car and I unbuckled grabbed a guitar and went inside. As soon as I got in and Icky saw Pinkly he barked for me to let him down and he ran over to her.
"About damn time" Matt said.
"Well Dimples, it's not my fault that I got hungry, the baby wanted a big breakfast this morning and then Zack was getting pissed off at the drivers" I said.
"Zack was angry and I missed it" Sammy said.
"Calm your hormones Sammy" Jimmy said.
"Fine" Sammy said as Zack came in.
"Thanks, Stacie for all your help" Zack said.
"You didn't have to bring all of them" I siad.
"Hey I said the same thing to Bri this morning" Sammy said as I looked around and didn't see him.

"Where is he" I asked.
"Peeing in the shower again" Sammy said. I shook my head.
"When there is a toilet right near him" I said.
"I was using it at that point" Johnny said. I heard someone moving around in the little kitchen area and I walked up and saw Brian looking in the fridge. I went up and put my arms around him.
"Hey you stud muffin" I said.
"Hello my beautiful baby's mother" Brian said turning around and wrapping his arm around me.
"Aww, I love you" I said.
"I love you too" Brian said and leaned down and kissed me. We heard wolf whistles and I looked to see Zack, Johnny, Matt, Matt Berry, Jimmy and Sammy standing by the door. I blushed and buried my head in Brian's chest.

"Yes, I've embarrassed her" Zack said.
"Oh shut up Zack" I said.
"What, it's been my gold to embarrass you because you don't get embarrassed easily" Zack said.
"Good, now you can stop" I said as I went over. Brian stopped me and he had a smile on his face.
"What" I asked him.
"I felt it kick" he said. I smiled and he put his hand right where I guess he felt it kick.
"Aww, I guess our baby doesn't like Zack" Brian said.
"Hey, your baby will love me" Zack said.
"Okay okay, less baby talk more Studio talk" Matt said even though I could see the smile on his face.

"Dimples you wanna feel" I asked. He nodded his head and I walked over and he put his hand on my stomach and that time I felt it kick.
"Aww I felt it" Matt said.
"Yeah me too" I said and then sat down as they all went into a circle around a table.
"They look like they are telling secrets" I said to Sammy.
"They do indeed, so my little niecepoo or nephew poo is moving around" Sammy asked.
"Oh yeah" I said as I rested my hand on my stomach.
"You know, Brian is hoping it's a boy while I'm hoping it's a girl" Sammy said.
"Zack says he doesn't care what it is, he is still gonna spoil it" I said and laughed.
"Typical Zack, and thank you for doing what you did" Sammy said hugging me.
"Anything for my brother and my bestie" I said hugging her back.
"I still don't understand how you are so open with Zack with your sex life" Sammy said.
"Umm because we've both come in to each other right in the middle like stopping the people and once that happens like a couple of times you get used to it" I said laughing.
"I would kill Brian if he came in like with his junk saying 'Ummm do you think I can borrow this' I would throw a pillow at him" Sammy said. I giggled.

"Trust me, I went into Zack's room one time when he was with a chick and I had a guy and I went in and was asked him for a condom and the girl just glared at me" I said.
"Wasn't that the Skanky Hilary chick" Sammy asked.
"Yeah, the one who only wanted to sleep with him while he was 'in love' with her" I said.
"I hated her" Sammy said.
"You hated every single one of Zack's girlfriends and when I asked you are you jealous you would lie and say no until one night at the Spot you confessed to me that you want to fuck Zack and show him how every other girl wasn't good for him" I said.
"Stop talking about me" Zack said.
"Nope, go do your fame thing" I said as he flipped me off. Jimmy went into the booth and started to play his drums and I looked at the clock.

"Bri, we have to go" I said. He looked up at the clock and smiled.
"I'll be back guys with news on what our baby is" Brian said as he walked over to me.
"Tell me first" Sammy said.
"Of course" I said. As Brian helped me up and we walked out of the studio. We walked to Brian's car and got in and then drove to the hospital.

"Can you believe it that in 6 more months our baby is going to be in this world and be a spring baby" I said.
"Mhm, we could always tell Zack what the sex is on his birthday" Brian said.
"He would love it" I said remembering that my lovely brother's birthday was coming up this weekend.
"Best present a brother could ask for" Brian said. I nodded but I still was going to give him the other present I got him too. We drove to the hospital and Brian parked the car and then came out and helped me out. There were reporters outside waiting.

"How did they find out" I asked tucking myself under Brian's arm.
"I have no idea" Brian said walking in and ignoring everyone outside. We walked in and I smiled at the lady at the desk.
"I'm here for my OBGYN appointment" I said.
"Name" she asked looking up.
"Stacie Baker" I said. She nodded and typed something in.
"It's on the third floor and once you get up there it should be your turn" she said. Brian and I nodded our heads and walked toward the elevator.

"It's so weird not having Zack and Sammy with us" I said once we got on the elevator.
"I think they wanted us to have this time for just us so we can celebrate" Brian said kissing the top of my head. Frank texted me earlier today saying I better tell him what is or Mikey will hold Dizzy hostage and I said to him that Dizzy would have to hold Mikey hostage and he just laughed. We got to the third floor and before we even checked in there was someone standing at the door.
"Are you Stacie Baker" she asked me. I nodded my head.
"Well follow me" she said. I nodded and Brian and I followed her into the room. Zack told me that as soon as he found out the sex of the baby he would start making Vengeance University clothes for it and when him and Sammy have a baby he'll open the full baby line which I thought was sweet of Zack. I sat on the bed and pulled up my shirt.

"Now let's just hope this little baby is in good position so you can know what your having" she said as I smiled.
"I hope so too, I want a boy" Bri said.
"What are you hoping for" she asked me.
"Doesn't really matter, I'll be happy with both" I said. She smiled and walked out saying the doctor will be with us soon.
"Okay little baby, listen to daddy, I want to see if you have a penis or a vagina so pose for the doctor" Brian said as I felt the baby move.
"I think our baby heard you" I said and Brian smiled. Shortly after the doctor walked in and shut off the lights.
"How are you doing today Miss. Baker" he asked me.
"Fine, the baby started to move and kick today" I said.
"Well that is a good sign" he said and I nodded.
"Ready to find out what you are having" he asked.
"Yep and I'm also ready to pay for the ultrasounds too" Brian said.
"Well that is good" he said as he put the gel on the wand and then put it on my belly. Brian and I both looked toward the screen where we could see our baby's face.

"Aww look at it" I said.
"Wanna stop calling it a it now" the doctor as as Brian and I nodded eagerly. The doctor moved down and there we could see a little penis.
"Your having a boy" he said.
"Yes" Brian yelled and I giggled. The doctor finished up the ultrasound and told Brian how much it was going to cost and Brian paid for all the pictures we got of him. It was awesome. We then walked out of the hospital and I looked at our pictures of our son.

"So can we call him Brian Elwin Haner the third" Brian asked.
"Can we save that for our second born because you were born second" I said.
"True, okay" Brian said as we drove back to the studio. We got there and Matt, Johnny and Jimmy were running around. But there was no Zack and Sammy.

"Where is my brother" I asked.
"I have no idea" Jimmy said.
"We all turned our backs a second and then they were gone" Matt said.
"I'll go find them" I said as I walked around the whole studio and then heard moaning. I followed the noise and opened the door it was coming from.
"Stop fucking each other and go make that CD" I said as I shut the door again and walked out.
"Fuck you Stacie" both Sammy and Zack yelled at the same time. I laughed and saw Pinkly and Icky sitting on the couch and I sat down next to them and put Pinkly on my lap.
"I wanna hold her" Jimmy said as he went to pick her up and she growled at him. He set her down after a little and said Jesus Christ and then she hopped back on my lap.

"Pinkly didn't want Uncle Jimmy picking her up did she" I asked as I pat her head. Icky looked over and came closer. Sammy and Zack came out and Sammy's hair was a mess and she had a hickey.
"Nice hickey sis" Brian said as she blushed and sat down next to me.
"Shut up, so" Sammy asked. I motioned for her to lean in and she did.
"You gotta promise me you can't tell Zack" I whispered.
"Okay, so I should act that you couldn't get a good view" Sammy said.
"Exactly and your having a nephew" I said in her ear and she smiled. The guys looked over at us.
"Umm we are talking about Sammy's period" I said and they all shuddered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got mine nad sammy's tickets today :{D