Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Happy Birthday Brother dearest

Today was the day of Zacky's 27th birthday. Everyone was here, mom, dad, Grandma, Matt, the guys just the whole family. But a lot of them weren't staying tonight when everyone but me was going to get drunk. The first thing I did in the morning was that I ran into Zacky's room wearing all blue with the back of it saying You're getting a nephew and jumped on his bed.

"Get off me" Zack mumbled.
"Aww come on birthday boy, don't you want your first gift ever" I said. Zack rolled over and I looked to make sure the curtain was closed.
"Yes, why are you in blue" Zack asked.
"Hmm why am I in blue" I said getting up and going over to Zack's dresser.
"I'm having a nephew" Zack yelled and jumped out of bed and spun me around.
"Yep" I said.
"Ah, let me see" Zack said as I pulled out the picture that Bri and I got the day before.
"This is the best birthday present ever" Zack said kissing my cheek.
"Yeah, yeah now go get showered" I said to him pushing him to his shower and walking out of the room to mine to change out of the all blueness. I got changed and went downstairs where Bri and Sammy where cooking Zack breakfast.

"So how did birthday boy take it" Bri asked.
"You didn't hear him" I asked.
"Yeah" they both said as they finished up the Chocolate Chip pancakes. Yes I spoil Zack to bits on his birthday and he does it to me with the help of Matt for both of our birthdays and then we do it to Matt. It's our family tradition and our parents think its cute.
"Sorry, I'm late sis" Matt said walking in.
"Good now go get his show on the TV while I pour him some Orange juice" I said. I got Zack's favorite glass out and poured in the orange juice while I saw Matt set up the TV tray in front of the TV and I noticed Icky was running around confused. Just as Zack came down the stairs I had the orange juice, pancakes and syrup on his trey.

"How many years have we been doing this" Zack asked as he sat down.
"Since we were 6" I said to Zack who nodded his head. He started to eat and that's when I gave him a kiss on the cheek which I will be doing until he got to 27. Yeah weird thing we do too, Mattie gave him a noogie and then we both walked into the kitchen to eat our pancakes with Brian and Sammy.
"You guys have a weird tradition" Sammy said.
"Yeah the most I get is Happy Birthday Bro have a nice bucket of water dumped on you" Brian said. Matt and I laughed.

"What can we say, if we don't love our family we could get hit off from our family" Matt said acting all tough and mobbish.
"I knew you guys were connected to the mob" Sammy said making us laugh some more.
"Sis, can I have more pancakes" Zack asked.
"Of course you can" I said getting up but Mattie stopped me.
"I'll get it" he said as he went into the living room and brought out Zack's plate and put some more pancakes on them and brought it back out. There was a knock on the door and Matt went to answer it and it was mom and dad.

"Still doing the traditional thing, how did you handle it last year when he was on tour" Mom asked.
"Did the same thing" I replied as I finished off my pancakes.
"Yeah trust me it was quiet hilarious when Jimmy wanted the special treatment too so then on his birthday Stacie did the same thing" Brian said.
"What a sweet heart, so how is my little grandson doing" mom asked to my stomach. He is doing good he only kicked twice last night.
"What mom and dad knew before I did" Zack asked as he walked into the kitchen.
"Everyone did" I said to him.
"Well I got to know on my birthday" Zack said sticking his tongue out.
"Yes you did now go brush your teeth" I said to him.
"Aww don't I get Sammy first" Zack said.
"Zachary James Baker" mom said and he turned bright red.

"Sorry mommy" Zack said as he went upstairs to brush his teeth while we got everything ready for the BBQ will I should say everyone but me got things ready for the BBQ my job was to do the things I normally did with Zack on his birthday so he came downstairs with his shoes on and I called Icky who came running and leaped into my arms. Zack grabbed his leash, baseball bat and all that other stuff and headed out to the car. What Zack and I usually do is take Icky to the park adn then go to the Batting cage or the ball park and just throw the ball around and then Zack and Mattie would sit around and play video games until people would show up.

"You sure you still wanna do the baseball thing" Zack asked.
"Bro, I'm not going in the cage I'm watching" I said.
"Okay" Zack said and smiled. Icky wiggled in his sit and then I put his leash on and he whimpered.
"I know you hate it buddy" Zack said to him as we got to Central Park and walked Icky over to where the dog park was. As soon as we got in the dog park we unhooked his leash and Zack threw him the tennis ball.

"So, what would you say if I asked the My Chem boys to come party with us" Zack asked me.
"I would be that's so tottally fine since I know I wouldn't be the only one not drinking" I said.
"Are you sure because last time I knew you were upset about Frank" Zack said as he had to fight Icky for the ball.
"No, we made up, him and Mikey have been going baby crazy. So I'm guessing I'm going to have a lot of baby clothes from them" I said as Zack laughed.
"Good, he seems like a nice guy" Zack said.
"Zachary Baker is saying someone out of our click of friends is a nice guy" I said grabbing my heart which made him laugh.
"Yes I am" Zack said as he hooked Icky up so we could head to the Batting cage. Icky jumped out and I just held him. Zack and I come here a lot so the owner doesn't care if we bring Icky as long as we hold him. Zack paid for the time and got his helmet and bat and went to cage number 7. Sometimes I wish Zack went into the Major Leagues with baseball but other times I'm glad we went with playing guitar.

"You know the speed" Zack said as I went over to the thing and set it for his pitching speed he likes to hit.
"Zack, why didn't you go with baseball" I asked him.
"Because I knew some how I would get into steroids weather I wanted to or not and I just didn't want that" Zack said as he hit the ball and then another as it came flying at him.
"At least you still play" I said smiling as he hit the last one and got out.
"Ready to go play pass" Zack asked as I nodded.
"Okay let's go" he said as he pet Icky on the head and we walked out of the batting cage and down to the baseball field. I grabbed my glove and we went out and tossed it back and forth. My son started to kick and Zack looked at me.
"Wanna feel him kick" I asked Zack as he nodded and ran eagerly over to me. He put his hand on my stomach and felt him kick.
"Aww" Zack said smiling. Then he put an arm over my shoulder and we walked back to his car so him and Mattie can go play video games.

"I had fun like I do every year on my birthday" Zack said kissing my forehead and opening the door for me.
"Aww, I know and I'm glad we do this" I said to he smiled and went to the driver's side. We started the short trek home where I saw another car from our family member in the drive way. Zack grabbed his baseball stuff while I grabbed Icky and walked in and saw Nana and Papa. I hugged them and they both smiled at my baby belly.
"So another boy eh" Nana said. I nodded my head.
"But today is Zack's day we can talk more at my baby shower" I said to her and she nodded and I heard guns going off knowing that Zack and Matt were at their video gameness. I noticed that cake was there and it was awesome.

"Wow better job then I expected" I said as I noticed they got every single one of his tattoos perfect. After a couple more minutes more and more people where showing up and then I heard Dizzy get all happy and I looked out and saw Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frank standing saying happy birthday to Zack. Frank saw me and smiled and Brian glared at him but I just rolled my eyes. I went over to him and hugged him.

"I missed you" Frankie whispered in my ear.
"I missed you too, but you know we can't be in a relationship right now" I said back to him. He nodded and we pulled away because we heard someone clear their throat.
"Hey Brian" Frank said being all calm.
"Hi Iero" Brian said harshly. Sammy was standing next to both of us and hit him.
"Not on your best friends birthday" Sammy said to him. Brian growled and went into the living room where Johnny, Jimmy, Dimples, my little bro, Matt Berry and Zack were. I went up to Gee and hugged him.

"I'm glad you came" I said.
"Whys that" he asked.
"Because then I won't be the only sober one" I said.
"Good thing I did" Gerard said laughing. Soon after the cake was gone and Zack got money and clothes from the family and they left the real party started. Brian made sure to keep me away from Frank even though I wanted to talk and Zack just got shit faced. Him and Sammy disappeared.

"Birthday sex" all the guys hollered in the room and Zack just hollered Yeah. I laughed and went to join Val, Lacey, and Leana.
"Aww we wish we were pregnant so then we wouldn't be drunk" Leana said to me.
"I know you wish you were doll" I said hugging her.
"You look so happy being a mommy" Val said.
"I am" I said and then felt arms around me.
"Hello beautiful ladies" Frankie slurred. The girls all giggled and I rolled my eyes. I felt a glaring gaze and looked toward Bri.

"Gee, come get your drunk bandmate" I said and Gerard came over and picked Frankie up. Shortly after we started to hear noises and everyone groaned.
"Zacky, knows how to make Sammy Scream" Lacey said and giggled.
"Don't they all know how to make us scream" Leana said.
"That is true" Val said and winked at Dimples.
"Stacie, does Brian make you scream" Val asked me with a serious face. I nodded and they all cheered.
"The Avenged Sevenfold Boys are Great in Bed everyone" Leana yelled.
"Oh did you say bed my love" Jimmy said running over to Leana.
"Oh yeah" Leana said.
"No driving drunk" I said to them and they pouted. After a couple more hours everyone but Gerard and I were passed out. Gerard helped carry Brian up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Thanks Gee" I said hugging him.
"No problem, remember if he does anything you know Frankie will take you back in a heart beat" Gerard said.
"I know" I said and laid down next to Bri and as Gerard shut the door I fell asleep. Zack's party had been an success.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday To Zack who is 29 today :{D i'm gonna fist pump, eat italian food, wish I could drink beer and have my super italian mustache on

What are you A7x fans going to do on Zack's birthday?