Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Next morning

I woke up to Sammy yelling down the hall for me. With the slight hangover I had, I had to do something to quiet her down.

"Stacie, where are you" I heard Sammy yell. I got up out of Brian's arms and made my way out of my room.
"Sammy, your a loud mouth" I said to her.
"Yeah, I know but you love me" Sammy said.
"That I do" I said hugging her.
"Told you" Sammy said. I went downstairs because knowing Zacky and Brian they would want food as soon as they woke up.
"So how are you and my brother" Sammy asked.
"We aren't together yet" I said to her.
"Aw, come on, I'm trying my best here" Sammy said.
"But he did stay over" I said smiling.
"Whore" Sammy said.
"Not that way" I said.
"Mhm sure" Sammy said, "hey isn't that Zacky's shirt."
"Yes, it is, got a problem with it" I said.
"Nope, can I have it" Sammy said.
"No" I said as I grabbed pancake mix.

"Your brother put me in the guest room" Sammy said.
"Actually that was Matt, I think, who knows" I said as I mixed it.
"Do I smell food" Brian mumbled coming down in just his boxers. I stopped mixing and stared at his toned body and Sammy stared too but then looked at me and laughed.
"Don't over mix" Brian said.
"Huh" I said snapping out of it. Sammy laughed again making me slap her and I blushed bright red.
"Finish this" I said to her and I ran upstairs to get my phone and Frank's number. I went into my bathroom and typed in his number.

Hey it's Stacie I sent and saw Zacky walk by.
"Morning little sister" Zacky said in just his boxers
"Careful Sammy might jump your bones" I said to him.
"Let her" Zacky said with a wink.
"Perv" I said coming out after putting my phone in my bra and jumping on his back. Zacky laughed and carried me downstairs.
"Your lucky I didn't hear you and Brian last night" Zacky said.
"Zachary, I didn't have sex with your best friend or do anything sexual unlike what you would do to my best friend" I said as I saw Sammy and Brian talking about something and not finishing the pancake mix.

"Samantha Haner, I told you to make the pancakes not talk to your brother" I said.
"Hey, I can do whatever I want" Sammy said sticking her tongue out at me. I stuck mine out back and Zacky just shook his head.
"Do you find it weird how if you and Brian get married and Sammy and I get married you'll be sister-in-laws" Zacky said.
"Whole point of getting you with her because either way she is going to be my sister in law" I said as Zacky set me down in front of the pancake bowl.

"I'm never asking you to finish mixing anything again" I said to her as she just stared at Zacky.
"Okay" Sammy said. Zacky winked at her and she just blushed.
"Zack, you have my sister love struck" Brian said.
"Just like you have my sister" Zack said.
"Hello we are right here" Sammy and I said.
"Your point being" Zacky said.
"You make your own pancakes" I said as I pulled Sammy into the living room where Icky was laying down staring at the TV. He perked up when he saw me and started barking. I went over and sat down. Sammy sat down next to me.

"So I have a feeling" Sammy said but I screamed as I felt my phone viberate against my boob.
"Sorry" I said and pulled it out and saw Frankie's number.

Hello beautiful, how are you on this fine sunny morning Frankie said. I smiled big.
"How cheesy" Sammy said. I smacked her.
"Any who, I have a feeling" Sammy said before being interrupted again.
"Hey Stac, can I talk to you for a minute" Brian said. Sammy growled and Brian just rolled his eyes.

"Sure" I said as I sent a message to Frank saying that I was doing good and what about him. I followed Brian outside where he light up an cigarette. I looked at him and noticed he was still in his boxers and chuckled. He looked down and moved me infront of him. I turned around and faced him.
"So" I said.
"Well, you go on a date with me tonight, I heard your other favorite band was playing" Brian said.
"Simple Plan" I said.
"No the other one" Brian said. I thought and smiled, My Chem.
"Yeah, I would love that" I said smiling more.
"Good" Brian said leanign down and planting a chaste kiss on my lips. I kissed him back and he pulled me closer to him. I heard someone wolf whistling and saw camera.

"What the fuck" I said turning to them.
"Can't leave us alone" Brian said.
"Get the fuck off my property or I'll call the police" I said. I saw Zacky peaking out and dialing the number.
"Fine, but now you and Synyster Gates are going to be front page baby girl" a guy said and drove away. We walked back in the house and I growled.
"Calm down" Zacky said.
"Do they have no lives" I asked.
"Nope they don't" Sammy said. I rolled my eyes and checked my phone again.

When will I see you again Frank asked me.
I don't know where are you? I asked knowing the answer.
In Huntington Frank said.
Meet me at the pier in 20 I said and ran upstairs to get dressed. Brian followed and I laughed.

"Yes" I said.
"Be my girlfriend" Brian said. I smiled and nodded, he smiled and kissed me.
"Okay, now let me get dressed" I said.
"For what" Brian asked.
"Work, unlike you some people have to work for a living" I said laughing.
"Fine" Brian said kissing me again. I pushed him out the door after handing him his dress pants and got dressed in my tank top and shorts and flip flops. I brushed my teeth and threw on some eye liner and mascara, I grabbed my name tag to make it look good and went downstairs. I worked at a shack near the beach so we normally got to wear whatever we wanted.

"See you later" I said slipping my phone in my pocket and running out the door. Sammy came after me.
"Your brother is grilling my brother" Sammy said walking with me. I noticed she was wearing some of my clothes.
"Figures" I said laughing.
"So, your not going to work, we both have today off" Sammy said as we walked toward the pier.
"What if I was" I said.
"Mhm sure, how come I see Frank" Sammy said pointing near the edge of the pier.
"Frank who" I replied looking away.
"You know who" Sammy said as we walked over there. Frank looked up and smiled.

"Didn't think you would be bringing a friend" Frank said.
"She followed me" I replied.
"I'm allowed to be here it's not a date" Sammy said.
"True" Frank said. I glared at Sammy and she just smiled.
"SO how did you find the pier" I said.
"Hotel is right there" Frank said pointing to the hotel across from it.
"Ah" I said and laughed. We walked up it and we all just chatted.

"So you going to the concert" he asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"With me, her brother and mine" Sammy said, "like a date." I glared at Sammy again. She just shrugged his shoulders and we stopped to get a drink and Frank was looking at me.
"Is there something on my face" I asked.
"No, just your green eyes are very beautiful" Frank said. I looked down and blushed.
"Aww" Sammy said. I smacked her and she laughed. I felt my phone go off.

I see you Jimmy said.
Lies you do not I said to him. I looked up and sure enough there was Jimmy. He waved and I turned around pretending not to see him.
"What are you doing" Sammy asked.
"Just pretend you don't see him" I said. She looked back and turned around.
"You know Jimbo is just going to walk over here any way" Sammy said.
"Yeah I know" I said.

"Stacie, Sammy, I love you" Jimmy said as I felt someone land on my back making me fall.
"Jimbo, get off" I said.
"Sorry" he said getting off, "well isn't it Frank Iero."
"Nice to see you again Rev" Frank said. I love it they call them the stage names even in public.
"Leana is looking for you" Jimmy said.
"Let's go" Sammy said dragging me away, "well be back have boy time." I pouted and then saw Leana and jumped on her.
"Hey my lovely bitches" she said.
"What's up" I asked.
"So, I heard through the grape vine, meaning Val that a certain Stacie Baker is going out with a certain Brian Haner and a certain Sammy Haner is going out with a Zacky Baker tonight" Leana said.
"How does Val know this" I asked her.
"Matt' Leana said.
"Figures" Sammy and I said.
"SO what are you doing" Leana asked.

"I followed Stacie to ruin her alone time with Frank Iero" Sammy said.
"Nice, and you know Zack won't approve of it" Leana said.
"I know" I said sadly looking toward where Frank and Jimmy were talking. It made me laugh because it was how it looked when Jimmy and Johnny spoke. I looked at the magazine stand and saw the picture of Brian and I kissing from last night already on the cover. Leana and Sammy looked over and smiled.

"Piss my ass, I knew it" Sammy said.
"Shut up" I said and sighed. I knew when I got home if any one brought that magazine to Zack, I would be bitched at and so wouldn't Brian.
"Oh well, that was one of the best kisses ever" I said smiling at it. I grabbed it and paid for it.
"Your wishing for death" Sammy said.
"So" I replied walking back toward Jimmy and Frank. Jimmy tilted his head.

"Ha, I knew you guys made out" Jimmy said. I rolled my eyes and smacked him. Then Leana dragged him away and we just continued walking down the beach.
"You guys don't get mobbed" Frank asked.
"Nope, we don't" I said as we made it to the stairs that lead to the beach.
"Amazing" he said.
"I know, Huntington is a calm place with an amazing beach and I have the most amazing house" Sammy said.
"Brian, has the most amazing house, you just live there for free" I said. Sammy nodded and Frank laughed. Then he looked at his cell.
"Shit, I gotta go, see you tonight" Frank said.
"Yeah" I said hugging him good bye. He smelt so good. He ran up the steps and pretty much ran away.
"You like him" Sammy said.
"Yes" I simply replied without denying it.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Chemically Avenged Romance you should read it because my twin is awesome