Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

"Don't worry babe, I'll never cheat on you"

2008

It's been a year since I had Bentley and Sammy and I just got back from going shopping getting him some stuff and making sure our wedding dressed were perfect. We bought Bentley tons of cute things from Hot Topic, Baby Gap and Spencers all the while decked out in his Vengeance University outfit that his favorite Uncle gave him.

"Are you excited to go home and see daddy little man" I asked him and he just smiled his huge smile as I turned to face the passenger seat.
"Me too and Pinkly and Mickey" I said talking about our two dogs.
"Yeah, I'm just going to be happy to go home to Zack after I drop you two off" Sammy said as we turned down the familiar road to mine and Brian's home. We pulled in the driveway and before Sammy and I got Bentley out we were going to take my things into the house. We got to the door and we could hear moaning.

"Bri must be watching a porno again" I said rolling my eyes and opening the door and walking straight into Brian fucking his ex girlfriend Michelle. I felt my heart break at the site.
"What the fuck is going on" Sammy asked as Brian turned and looked his eyes going wide.
"Oh so much bullshit on that night 'Don't worry babe, I'll never cheat on you' what a bunch of lies" I said and stormed out of the house and into Sammy's car and pulling out of the drive way. I couldn't believe him after everything we've been through and while he is engaged to me. I could barely see where I was going so I pulled over and pulled out my cell phone calling Zack.

"Hey sis how was shopping" Zack asked.
"Fi..fine" I said as I tried to make myself stop crying.
"What's wrong" Zack asked his voice full of worry.
"Bri..Brian cheated on me" I said full out bawling, "and I'm in Sammy's car and I just want you to come get me."
"Okay, where are you" Zack asked.
"Like twenty maybe less then that from Brian's" I said crying. I looked behind me and saw Bentley sound asleep in the back seat. I cried some more seeing a mini Brian sleeping. As I waited for Zack to come and get me I called Frank.

"Hello" he said with a yawn.
"Frankie" I sobbed.
"What's wrong beautiful" he asked me.
"Brian was fucking his ex" I said crying some more.
"Aww, beautiful, I'm so sorry. Do you need me to kick his ass" Frankie asked.
"No, I think Sammy is doing it" I said as I saw a pair of head lights and noticed it was Zack's car.
"I gotta let you go" I said.
"Okay Sugar, call me later alright" Frank said.
"Okay" I said and Zack came over just as I hung up and pulled me out of the car and hugged me tightly. I saw Matt and he came over to.
"I'm going to fucking kill him" Zack said.
"He said he would never cheat on me" I said as I cried into Zack's shoulder.

"Matt, take my car home and I'll be there after" Zack said as he lead me to the passenger seat. I curled into a ball as Zack followed Matt back to Vengeance Manor. We got there and Matt went and took Bentley out of the car and brought him in the house while Zack brought me in the house and set me on the couch.
"Matt, stay with her please" Zack said as I saw sadness in his eyes.
"I wouldn't dream of leaving her here" Matt said pulling me to him as I cried some more.
------------------------------------
Sammy's Point of View

I glared at Brian and glared at Michelle. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her out.
"Don't ever fucking come back here you hear me. If you do your a dead woman" I growled and shut the door. I didn't even fucking care if she was naked, her skank ass deserved it.

"Sam, I can" Brian started to say but I stopped him.
"What explain. There is no fucking explaining for anything Bri, you told her you would never cheat on her and there you were in your house fucking Michelle on the couch while your fiance and 1 year old son is shopping with me" I snapped.
"I didn't" Brian started to say but I hit him.
"Shut the fuck up. You mean nothing to me, you know how hurt Stacie is probably feeling right now and you know once Zack finds out your a dead fucking man" I said to him glaring at him even harder as Brian covered himself up with a pillow.
"You disgust me" I said like it was venom in my mouth. I saw my car pull up in the driveway and Zack came out of it with a baseball bat.

"I really am, just let me go" Brian started to say as Zack walked into the door looking pissed. He looked hot but I couldn't be thinking that right now. I went upstairs to get Stacie some clothes making sure Mickey followed me. I hated my brother and I don't think I could ever be as close as I was to him ever again.
-------
Zack's Point of View

I was pissed off at Brian, he promised me he would never hurt Stacie when he wanted to ask her out and what does he do fucking cheats on her and breaks her heart all in the same night. I pulled up to his house and grabbed my baseball bat. Sammy was yelling at Brian who was still naked and he looked scared. He glanced at me as Sammy walked up the stairs and Mickey following her.

"You fucking broke my sisters heart" I said.
"Zack, please" Brian pleaded.
"Why the fuck should I listen to you fucking beg for mercy. You know what happened to Brett when he tried to force her to have sex with him" I said as I hit the baseball bat up against my palm.
"Just punch him in the face" Sammy yelled from upstairs as I threw the bat a Brian and then started beating the fuck out of him.
"You fucking broke my little sisters heart now I'm going to fucking break your face asshole" I said and punched him harder in the face that I heard something crack.
"You shouldn't even deserve to live" I said and punched him some more. Sammy came down and went outside and put some of what I think are Stacie's things in the car with Mickey and came over and kicked him in the nuts.
"That's enough Zack" Sammy said pulling me off of him as my breathing was a lot harder then normal. I spat on him and then walked out the door. If Sammy didn't stop me I would have probably killed him. Sammy got in the driver's side and I got in the passenger side and we drove back to our home where we saw Stacie laying her head in Matt's lap crying herself to sleep.

"She wants you Zack" Matt said as I went over and picked my little sister up and put her in my lap. She looked at her ring finger and threw the engagement ring across the room.
"Did you take care of him" Stacie asked me.
"Of course I did, no one hurts my little sister and gets away with it" I said and kissed the top of her head. I saw Sammy sit down next to us and started to rub her back. Maybe she would have been better off with Frank then with Brian.
----------------------
Brian's Point Of View

I.Fucked.Up. End of story and damn did I hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh brian lied and Zack did not like that not one bit