Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Oh Baby, Baby

Sammy's Point Of View

I was upstairs pacing because I didn't know how to tell Zack what I was going to tell him. Stacie was on a date with Frank. Zack was downstairs watching TV with Bentley. I decided to go down and tell him my news. I took a deep breath and walked down stairs to see Zack hitting some bowls with Bentley. I smiled and thought of how Zack will be able to do that with our baby.

"Hey look Benny, it's Auntie Sammy" Zack said as Benny looked up and smiled a little bit of drool going down his face. Zack wiped it up and picked him up. Zack walked over to me and kissed me lightly.
"I'm surprised you let your sister go out with Frankie" I said.
"Hey, if he makes her happy then so be it, it's better then being with the guy who shares your DNA" Zack said. I laughed and looked at Benny rubbing his eyes.
"Aw is little Benny sleepy" I asked him as he yawned. I grabbed him as Zack and I walked upstairs and into Bentley's room. I set him down in the crib and Zack shut the door and then he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately.

"So you know, we do have the house to ourselves and Bentley is asleep for a while" Zack said dropping a hint.
"What are you getting at Mr. Baker" I asked him.
"Well" Zack said huskily and leaned down and started kiss my neck.
"Hmm I don't know what your getting at" I said to him as we started to walk toward the bedroom.
"Ah, I see, umm I'm not in the mood" I said. Zack lifted his head up and looked at me with a shocked expression.
"What" Zack said shockingly.
"I'm not feeling it today" I said.
"How can you not feel me today" Zack said.
"I don't know" I said and walked calmly into the bedroom where Zack followed like a lost puppy dog. I looked and saw Icky and his two kids Mickey and Minnie sleeping on the bed.
"Aw look at the father, son and daughter cuteness" I said pointing to the three dogs.

"Oh no missy, you can never deny Zacky time" Zack said thrusting his hips toward me. I bite my lip and coughed a little.
"Well today I am" I said and turned around and tapped him on his head.
"You can tap another one" Zack said. I smacked his chest.
"Perv" I said.
"You love me, and you love my perviness" Zack said.
"I do, but not today. I have to wash my hair" I said.
"I can join you" Zack said.
"Umm, I have to shave my arm pits" I said.
"Still can join you" Zack said. I had to think of something so Zack wouldn't join me any where.
"I'm on my period" I said. Zack got a look of disgust on his face.

"Okay, so turned off now" Zack said. Yes I had him calmed down enough to break the news about what is growing inside of me.
"Good, because I have something to tell you" I said.
"Okay what is it" Zack asked as he pulled me on his lap on the bed.
"I'm" I stopped thinking if I should beat around the bush or just tell him right away.
"You're what" Zack asked.
"I'm pre" I started to say.
"Pre, what" Zack asked.
"Pretty happy to tell you this" I said smiling. Zack just looked at me like I had two heads.
"Okay" Zack said raising and eyebrow. I smiled and looked into his green eyes and felt I had tons of confidence to tell him this now.
"I'm pregnant" I said.
"What if you are on your period how can you be pregnant" Zack asked me.
"I only said that so you would calm your hormones" I said.
"So I'm gonna be a daddy" Zack said with a smile.
"Yes, your gonna be a daddy" I said.
"Fuck yeah" Zack yelled and then Benny started to cry.

"Opps" Zack said and got up and walked out of our room and into his little room and picked him up.
"But you can't tell any one yet" I said.
"Okay, you know it's going to be hard to keep it from my mom and dad and especially Stacie" Zack said.
"Well you better do it or no me" I said.
"Aw not fair" Zack whined.
"Then you'll keep it a secret" I said.
"Fine, I love you" Zack said.
"I love you too" I said and kissed him. Benny smiled and smacked Zack on the face.