Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Saying goodbye...part 1

So a few months have passed and mine and Frankie's relationship has bloomed and even Bentley liked him too. Which was a plus since Bentley was my little man. A few months before My Chemical Romance finished their CD The Black Parade, Frank asked me if I would move to Jersey with him. I told him I would have to think about it and he was okay with it. I went home to see Zack kneeling in front of Sammy talking to her stomach. I looked at him and he just started saying are you hungry. I told them what Frank asked me and Zack was a little sad at first but he told me it would be good to get away from the memories and move on better and I was glad. Now here we are a day before I was getting on a plane with Bentley, Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob and head to New Jersey and we were having a go away party at a Karaoke bar that Zack had paid for to be shut down expect for us for the whole night. They even convinced me to let Brian come because who knows when the next time he will see Bentley will be because there is no way I'm sending my baby to California to stay with Brian and away from me for how ever long.

"Aww, Stac, do you really have to go" Val asked me.
"Yes, I do. I really like Frank and I might even love him, it will get me away from the memories you know not the good ones but the bad ones" I said glancing at Brian as I said it.
"I understand but who is going to convince Matt for us to have babies" Val asked.
"Sammy can" Zack said and Sammy smacked him up against the head.
"You know with your babysitting program" Zack said and I just rolled my eyes.
"So who is going to start this party" I asked as I saw Matt go up on the stage. All of a sudden the song to I'm Too Sexy started to play and Sammy, Val and I started to crack up.

"I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt" Matt paused to take off his shirt while Sammy Val and I whistled, "So sexy it hurts. And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan. And I'm too sexy for your party, Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing." I just cracked up and continued to watch Matt's show.

"I'm a model you know what I mean. And I do my little turn on the catwalk, Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah. I do my little turn on the catwalk" Matt sang doing a little strut on the small stage. Wow, I was really going to miss him when I go to Jersey but at least I'll have this memory of him.
"I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car, too sexy by far. And I'm too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat what do you think about that" Matt sang throwing his car keys and hat off of the stage. I went up to the stage and grabbed his keys and put it in my pocket of my jeans and Val just laughed.
"Hey he said he was too sexy for it and I like his impala" I said.
"I do too, now give me my mans keys" Val said and I handed them over to her as we both died of laughter.

"I'm a model you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah. I shake my little touche on the catwalk" Matt sang and turned around shaking his butt. I cracked up so more that my sides were killing me. Sammy and Val was on the ground and I decided to join them since it seemed to be a lot easier to laugh. I looked over at everyone one else and they were laughing just as hard.

'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk. Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah. I shake my little touche on the catwalk" Matt sang again as he shook his butt again. Val, Sammy and I were clinging onto each other as we tried to get air but couldn't since it was just too funny.

"I'm too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat, Poor pussy poor pussy cat. I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love. Love's going to leave me" Matt sang.
"Good, Stacie come here" Val said jumping on me and Matt chuckled a little bit as he finished the song with
"And I'm too sexy for this song" Matt finished with a wink. We all clapped through our laughter and I ran to the restroom because I was not going to make it through another funny performance if I didn't go now. I went in and then I heard something block the door but I had to piss now or I'll piss my pants.

-----------------------
Sammy's Point Of View

"Okay, she is locked in the bathroom" Zack said.
"Why did you have to lock Stacie in the bathroom" Johnny asked.
"Because, Sammy's pregnant" Zack said before I could even open my mouth.
"Yay, another baby for me to spoil" Jimmy yelled and hugged me. Brian looked at Zack and glared.
"But the thing is we can't tell Stacie" I said. Val looked at me while Brian still glared at Zack.
"Why not" Val asked as we heard banging coming from the bathroom and Stacie yelling that it's not funny and let her out.
"Because we don't want her to be sad and have memories of when she was pregnant with Bentley" I said harshly and stared at Brian who looked down.
"Ah, okay we won't tell" everyone said. Brian got up and stood in front of Zack.

"You got my sister pregnant" Brian yelled at him.
"At least I won't cheat on your sister after she has the baby" Zack said. Matt walked over and let Stacie out of the bathroom. Brian glared at Zack and Zack glared back until they noticed the banging stop and then they smiled at each other.
------------------------
Stacie's Point of View

Matt let me out of the bathroom and I looked to see Zack and Brian glaring at each other. Oh no, not on my going away party. But then they smiled at each other and sat down on opposite sides of the area.
"Okay, my turn" Johnny said.
"Ohh Johnny, let us pick it" Sammy, Jimmy and I said.
"Fine" Johnny said and sat down. We went up to the book and we found the perfect one. We hit the button for It's A Small World.
"Okay Johnny, all you have to do now is sing it" I said and skipped off the stage. Johnny went up and the music started.

"Oh fuck this I am not singing this song" Johnny said.
"But Johnny, this is gonna be the last time I get to pick on your shortness for a while" I said and pouted.
"Oh no, not the fucking Baker pout" Johnny said as I got up and pouted even more.
"Ah, fine" Johnny said. I cheered and went and jumped on Jimmy and Leana.
"Hello love" Leana said.
"Hey babe" I said and laughed.
"So what did you pick for Johnny" she asked.
"You'll see" I said.

"It's a world of laughter, a world of tears. It's a world of hopes, and a world of fears. There's so much that we share. That it's time we're aware. It's a small world after all. There is just one moon, and one golden sun, And a smile means friendship to ev'ryone. Though the mountains divide, and the oceans are wide
It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world" Johnny sang super fast making everyone laugh. Matt looked at Jimmy, Sammy and I.
"Perfect song for him" he said and we laughed some more.

"I know right" I said and moved to sit up on Jimmy's lap.
"Who would have thought Disney would write the perfect song for Johnny" Zack said.
"I don't think any one would" Sammy said as we laughed and joked about Johnny's shortness.
"Okay, I dub the rest of the night, only Stacie gets to pick on me" Johnny said.
"Why because you think she is cute" Zack asked.
"No because I won't get to get Double Baker picking on me any more" Johnny said.
"Yay, and I'm special right little Shit" I said.
"Yeah Special Ed" Zack said as I went over and smacked him on the head. Brian was pretty quiet during the whole thing but at least I was having fun with everyone else. I couldn't wait to see who else was going to sing and what they were going to chose. Zack pulled me on his lap.

"You know I'm gonna miss you right" Zack asked.
"Yes I do" I said as I hugged him. Jimmy went up to the mic and we all waited to see what he was going to pick.
♠ ♠ ♠