Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Tour Time

We were now leaving for tour and Brian walked over with Michelle and his bags and her's. I glared at Zack and he looked at me and mouthed sorry. I just rolled my eyes and on the bus and put Bentley in a bunk so he could nap. Once I saw everyone on the bus I got their attention.

"Okay, all you smokers since there is a baby on the bus. Smoke outside" I said mostly looking at Zack, Brian and Johnny.
"I know this" Zack said.
"I'm telling these two" I said looking at Brian, "wouldn't want your son getting asthma." I went to the back of the bus where Jimmy was and sat down.
"Why did he have to bring the skank" I asked him.
"I don't know" Jimmy said putting his arm around me. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder. We started to watch a movie and I smiled realizing what it was.
"Jimmy, are you offering to watch Titanic with me" I asked him.
"Maybe" I said and then Zack came in with Sammy.
"Did I hear Titanic" Zack asked. Jimmy nodded and the four of us watched Titanic and when it got to the end I growled because that was when Frank fell asleep. Zack looked over at me and sighed and I just shrugged my shoulders. We watched it and then I heard Bentley crying and as I went to his bunk Brian was stand there.

"Can I have my son please" I asked him as he continued to cry.
"Umm it's our son" Brian said.
"No Bentley is my son, if you wouldn't have cheated on me" I started to say but was pulled back to the back of the bus.
"Not now" Zack said to me as we popped in another movie and glared when I saw her touching Bentley. Val went over to Michelle and picked up Bentley.

"You wanna see Auntie Val don't you" Val said and Bentley smiled as Val walked away. This was going to be a long tour and I was not going to like it. I noticed there was something different with Sammy and everyone was being so secretive and I hated it. So instead of racking my brains, I decided to call Frankie.

"Hey" he said.
"Hi" I said.
"So now you decide to call me" Frank said.
"Please stop being a possessive fiance, I was busy catching up with my brothers, my four best gal pals and just enjoying California" I said rolling my eyes and walking to the bunk room and shutting both doors for privacy.
"Fine, I'm sorry it's just I'm worried about you being with Haner" Frank said.
"Frank, I love you not him" I said and then heard my head say you love Brian still and I sighed.
"Okay, I love you too, so how is everybody" Frank asked.
"Being secretive and I hate it" I said.
"Oh, that sucks" Frank said.
"Mhm, but they are all happy that you and I are engaged" I said trying to sound happy.
"That's great, I miss you" Frank said.
"I miss you too and in just a month I will see you again and you, Sammy, Zack and I will go on a double date" I said.
"Okay, well Mikey and the guys are coming over so I'll talk to you later babe" Frank said.
"Okay, I love you" I said.
"Love you too" Frank said and hung up. Why would Frank be worried about Brian.

Maybe it's because you still love him my mind told me. I shook my head away and opened up the doors and walked out to see Matt driving and Val sitting with Bentley pointing out all the sights. Our first stop is going to be Hollywood which is where Papa Gates is doing his show with Jeff Dunham. I went over and saw Sammy.

"Bestie, I need a hug" I said.
"Okay" Sammy said hugging me and then I felt a kick. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.
"What was that" I asked her.
"It makes me excited to hug you again" Sammy said.
"No that was a little foot" I said to her.
"No it wasn't, I must have had a gas bubble" Sammy said.
"I know what little babies feet feel like when they kick" I said.
"Nah, it's not a baby" Sammy said. Then my brother came in.
"Did you tell her about the baby" Zack asked. Sammy glared at him and I smirked.
"Girl dog my ass" I said and then smiled, "I'm going to be an auntie?"
"Yes" Sammy said.
"Oh how I love my idiotic brother" I said and hugged her.
"So that's why Jason said he could buy her clothes and how everyone keeps slipping up and Zack talking to your stomach and shit" I said. Sammy nodded.
"And that's why Zack called me all excited and almost said teeth" I said.
"Yeah and that's why we have three dogs instead of two" Sammy said.
"Now why didn't you tell me" I asked her.
"Because we didn't want you upset" Zack said coming over.
"Aww, I love you guys and about time you make me an auntie" I said. Sammy nodded and I smiled again.

"So what happens if my dad asks about this" Sammy asked pointing to my ring.
"I'll just tell him his son is a dumb ass and lost the best girl he'll ever have" I said as Brian walked into the room. Sammy must have known he did because she smirked.
"Good, idea since he hasn't told dad that yours and his engagement is off, all he told him is that you two postponed the wedding" Sammy said. I rolled my eyes and got off the topic of Brian and we continued talking about my niece and how Sammy couldn't wait until she was in this world. Then we got to where Jeff Dunham performs and everyone got out of the bus. We all walked backstage and as soon as Papa Gates saw Bentley he took him from my arms and then that's when he got a good look on my left hand.

"Now that doesn't look like the ring my son gave you" Papa Gates said.
"It's because it isn't" I said looking down.
"What happened" he asked.
"He cheated on me with Val's twin" I said. Papa Gates looked at Brian and Brian just looked down.
"You, me, talk now" Papa Gates said handing Bentley back to me.
"My grandson doesn't need to see this" he said.
"Can I go" Sammy asked.
"No" Papa Gates said.
"But daddy" Sammy said.
"I said no" he said and him and Brian walked out of the room.
"I wanna hear him yelling at him" Sammy said.
"I wonder what he is gonna say" Peanut said and Sammy jumped causing Bentley to laugh.
"Hi guys" Jeff said.
"Hi" we all said and then we heard Papa Gates yelling saying how he shouldn't have cheated on me, that I was a good girl who had his first grandchild and how he hopes he realizes the mistake he did. Sammy and I looked at each other and laughed. Bentley was looking at Peanut and smiled.

"Aw look at the cute baby and his pretty green eyes" he said and Bentley grabbed him which took him off of Jeff's hand.
"Isn't that cute" he said and we all laughed.
"Can momma see that" I asked him.
"No" Bentley said hugging Peanut to him.
"How about Uncle Jimmy" Jimmy asked.
"K" Bentley said and handed Peanut to Jimmy who handed it to Jeff.
"Thanks" he said and then it was time for us to go sit in the audience and we did and Brian was silent the whole time. The show was funny and Jeff even mentioned out of Peanut's mouth how Guitar Guy's grandson kidnapped him and he smelled like Milk, poo and baby. I changed him before I know I did but it just made all of us laugh so hard. Peanut even made a comment about how guitar guy made his son look like a wimp which made Sammy and I die of laughter. Then Achmed the dead Terrorist came on and Papa Gates came on the stage and did a song with him and Bentley wanted his Pop Pop but I wouldn't let him go. It was a great show and I loved how Walter said he didn't like babies but green eyed Babies were cute. I smiled and looked down at Bentley and Zack did a rock on sign since Him and I were both green eyed babies. Then after the show we went to our hotel and Val was nice and let me room with her so I wouldn't be alone and then it was our first show.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to throw Papa Gates and Jeff Dunham in there.