Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Controlling life

After the My Chemical Romance Zack went to drop Brian and Sammy off at their house.

"Umm Zachary, Sammy has a over night bag" I said to him.
"Um Stacie, do you see me caring" Zack said looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked at Brian.
"Yeah, you said we were going to invite the guys and get drunk after" Brian said. Ha I knew who I could make Zacky feel the pain I felt for making me lose a friend.
"Oh I guess I did" Zack said pulling out of the driveway and driving to our house that was 10 minutes away. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Matt.

Matt, Zacky doesn't want me to have male friends :( beat him up for me I sent to him.
Okay, I'll kick your brothers ass, and he can't make you chose friends. I'll see you in a few Girly Vengeance Matt sent back. I laughed as Zack pulled into the driveway.

"Yeah, home sweet home" I said as I pushed Brian out of the car. Brian chuckled and slowed down.
"Bri Bri, I have to pee" I said to him as he pulled me out and picked me up.
"Oh well, your mine" Brian said as he carried me into the house grabbing my house keys from my front pocket.
"Um, Bri Bri, the light is on" I said. Zack came up to Brian and pushed me out of the way. He went into the garage to grab his baseball bat and opened up the door. Brian and Zack went into the house slowly and Sammy and I just stood there.

Hey, I thought I would let myself in since I knew where the spare key is sweet cheeks, make sure you let Zack know so he doesn't go all crazy on my ass Jimmy said to me in a text.

"AH" I heard Jimmy yell as soon as I showed Sammy. We ran in and saw Jimmy holding up and spoon against Zack's bat.
"What the fuck" Zack said.
"I sent your sister a text telling her I came in" Jimmy said.
"Yeah, I just got it when I heard you scream" I said to him. Jimmy stuck his tongue out at me and I stuck mine back.

"Brian bite it" Jimmy said. I ran and Zack followed me. I went into my bedroom and Zack shut the door.
"Go away, I'm not ready to talk to you" I said to him.
"Well I am, you are not allowed to speak to Frank Iero" Zack said.
"I can fucking talk to whoever I want to talk to, you have no right to chose my friends" I said to him.
"Yes I can, wait if they turn into a Brett romance huh, and then you get almost raped again or what ever else the asshole did" Zack said.
"Frank's not like that" I said.
"And plus I saw the way he was looking at you at the concert, he kept starring right down at you, he threw his pick directly at you. I've done that to girls its a way to say your hot, I want you later" Zack said.
"So you do want Sammy" I said to him and Zack turned red.
"You are still being unreasonable, I can have male friends that aren't in your circle of friends. I had them in High School" I said.
"Yeah and look where that got you, with Brett" Zack said.
"Get. Out. Of. My. Room" I snarled.
"No" Zack said.
"Get out now" I yelled. I heard someone run up the stairs and I knew it was Matt. He came in the room and saw Zack and I glaring at each other.

"Zack, leave your sister alone, she is allowed who she wants to be friends with. You know she won't let it happen again" Matt said coming over and hugging me. Sammy and I always went to our Dimples or Jimbo when we were upset. Zack just glared and left my room.
"How dare he think all the guys I hang out with is going to turn into Brett, Frank actually stopped Brett once from hitting me" I said to Matt and felt him tense up. I looked at him and he looked down.
"Maybe if you tell Zack, then he will be okay with the friendship, now Brian keeps complaining how this cute ass girl disappeared on him" Matt said.
"Huh, I wonder who she could be" I said as Matt knelt down for me to jump on his back.

"Downstairs to get wasted Sanders" I said slapping his ass.
"Hey, I'm not sure if Val would approve" Matt said.
"Ah, she let's me do whatever I please" I said as we walked downstairs. I saw everyone mingling and Zack just glared at me and I glared back harder.
"Uh oh, trouble in Bakerville" Sammy said as Matt set me down.
"How did you guess" I asked.
"Considering Zack told Brian to get you out of his sights" Sammy said.
"Ugh, I hate Zachary James Baker right now, you just need fuck him and get it over with maybe that's why he is so assholeish" I said as I went into the kitchen to grab a beer.
"I can do that, just give me the signal and I will be upstairs doing your brother hard and" Sammy said.
"Finish that sentence and I will kill you" I said to her. Sammy just smiled and winked and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks now I gotta picture something else besides that" I said walking into the living room and seeing Brian and Johnny talking. I went over and sat on Brian's lap.
"Hello Beautiful" Brian said.
"Hey sexy, so my brother told you get me out of his sights" I said.
"That he did, but knowing him if you were out of his sights he would panic" Brian said with a slight slur in his voice.
"Yes that is true" I said and turned to face him. Brian leaned in and kissed my lips, I kissed him back.

"Someone is slightly drunk, I need to get there" I said taking Brian's beer and mine and drinking it quickly.
"Zack pissed you off that much" Johnny asked.
"Yes he did, now more beer for me" I said to Johnny who got up and went to get another beer.
"I wasn't done kissing you pretty lady" Brian said.
"Oh yeah" I said as I pressed my lips to him and felt him kiss me back. Brian was a really good kisser. I made the kiss deeper and just got lost in it.

"Here is your drink, oh my god warn someone" Johnny said. We pulled away and I looked and Brian was laying on top of me on the couch. I blushed and he moved and I went to sit back on his lap taking another beer. I was still red so I buried my face in his chest.
"What the fuck Haner" Zack said.
"Go fuck Sammy" I said.
"You let him do that to you" Zack said.
"I didn't know it happened until Johnny came in so shut the fuck up and leave me alone" I said to him getting up and going to the keg to get more. I sat there most of the night and when I was done I went to get up and fell.

"Easy girl" Sammy giggled.
"I'm okay, I swear, the floor just tripped me" I said and laughed. Sammy came and sit next to me.
"I'm gonna go do your brother bye bye" Sammy said kissing me on the cheek and walking into the living room calling for Zack. I giggled and laid on the floor. Icky came running over to me and licked my face.
"Hi Icky, I love you" I said pulling him to snuggle with me. I closed my eyes and felt someone pick me up.

"Up we go" Matt said.
"Mattie, I loves you, I wish you were my big brother then asshole" I said.
"I'm like your brother come on, Sammy and Zack are making a lot of noise upstairs, to the living room" Matt said. I giggled as Matt carried me to the living room setting me down on the couch next to a passed out Brian.
"night night" He said.
"night night" I said closing my eyes and falling into a deep slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i was slow on the update