Magical Summer Nights

Friends And Alibis.

Image

Jenny smiled at me at the last statement before going into her homeroom. She was always a sucker for romance, we all were actually, but Jenny was the shy, quiet one. She was 5'1 and a half [[and she would kill me if I didn't put the half]] with a small petite little body. She had dark skin, caramel brown eyes, and dark brown wavy hair naturally, but it was died black wiith purple and white blonde highlights. It looked pretty kick ass. She is, as I said, shy and quiet. She was alwasy the sensible one, keeping me and Izzy in line telling us that, yes it is illegal to blow up someone's mailbox, no we cannot do donuts in her car in the middle of Main Street, and a "I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU TRYING TO SELL ME ON THE STREET CORNER!!" I loved her to death. I'm pretty sure by now I would be A) In jail or B)Blown Up/DEAD if it wasn't for her.

Now Izzy, my wild Izzy. She was a firecracker. With the sensuous hourglass figure and hips of steel, she melted any guys heart. Like I said, Izzy was my partner in crime. She had medium length vermillion hair, green eyes, and stood about 5'4 maybe 5'5 tallest. Her pale skin was always tinted pink, as if she had a natural blush to her. We would always joke around calling ourselves Neopolitan Ice Cream, because Jenny had dark skin, Izzy was pink, and I never had any color in me. At all. I was always paler that pale.

But back to Izzy.

Sarcasm is her primary language. English and a little French come in as luck. But she was also one of the nicest people I know. She has a hard exterior, but a soft interior. And she ALWAYS let you know what she was thinking. Always. I've come to respect her for this through the years, I don't know where I'd be without her.

We lived in a small rural area outside of Phoenix known as Scottsdale. Well I guess you couldn't call it small at all. I think what it makes it smaller than Phoenix is that it doesn't have any of the really tall buildings. That's about the only difference. I grew up with these girls, all of us living in the same neigborood. It wasn't anything fancy, just alot of '70s style houses, that looked exactly alike. It wasn't a rich neighborhood at all. But I loved it none the less.

It was where I was happiest. It was my home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind Of a Fillller :]

Commentooooos por favor?

-x-