Status: Active! Lack of updates Due to Laziness, but shit happens.

If I Was Perfect Than This Would Be Easy

Chapter 1

*Flashback*

We were all sitting outside in Matt and Vals backyard.
The guys were all standing around being guys, while us girls were sitting on the deck chairs soaking up as much sun as we could.

I glanced over at Zacky and looked back to the girls to see them all stairing at me.

'What...?' i asked inocently

'Why dont you just go tell him how you feel?!' Leana asked me

'Because he has a girlfriend!' i replied back slightly annoyed at the fact that his girfriend, Gena, walked out the back door and over to them.

'So?!we can all se they arnt the happiest couple in the world!!' Lilly spoke back

'Lilly, Shut it. you cant say nothing because you like Johnny but wont say anything.'

'Yeah but my situation is different'

'How s your situation different!' i whisper shouted

'Because it just is!'

' Whatever...'

The boys all walked over to us with Gena

'Lets Do Something...' Brian spoke

'TRUTH OR DARE!'

A chorus of 'Okay' or 'whatever' went round the group so we all walked inside and sat down n the lounge room.
Just as i sat down, i heard a cell phone ringing.
we all looked around to see who's it was and it turned out to be Gena's.

'I'll be right back guys' she smiled. I didn't hate Gena, but she wasnt my favourite person in the world because she had Zacky.

A few minutes llater she walked back in to the room.

'Sorry guys, but i have to go...Family issues...' she said disapointed

'Okay...Bye G'!' every one said

'Bye guys! Bye Koadii! Bye Lilly!'

'Bye!' Lilly and I shouted as she walked out the door

'Okay! Game Time!' I shouted again.

'I'm first!!!' yelled Lilly

'Hm...Brian...Truth or Dare...?'

'Truth...?'

' Um...who would you turn gay for...?

'ZACKY!!'

'HAHA! Ohhkay then...Whatever,,,your turn...'

'I....Pick....Koadii....Truth, dare, double dare, torcher, kiss or promise...?'

'Double Dare....Because im just that good' i said sonding slightly up myself

'Hahaha...Sucks to be you...Okay...I choose you and Zack...To...go and do a 7 minutes in hevan.' I turned bright red as he said this. I looked over at him and mouthed 'I HATE YOU!' to him...he mouthed a 'Whatever!' and winked at me.

'Okay...Whatever, lets get this over and done with...' I spoke, slightly annoyed that he chose this.
Zacky stood up and walked over to me and pulled me up by my hands.
'Okay! The time starts as soon as the door closes.!' Lilly said as we walked away. We walked up the stairs and into my bedroom, just as i was about to close the door, Val, Lilly, Johnny and Jimmy came up the stairs and sat against the wall in front of my door.

'What are you doing...?' I Asked, disapointed that me evil plan wasnt going to work.

'We know that you wont do anything, so we are going to it here and make sure you do.'Jimmy Spoke with an evil smirk on his face.

'Whatever...' i spoke as i closed my door. I turned around to be met with those amazing green eyes i adore.

*End Of Flashback*

I shot up out of bed and looked beside me and saw Zack, lying there asleep. I lookd over at the clock and it read 4:37
I sighed and got out of bed to have a hot shower...i turned the water on, got undressed and
got inside the shower as the beads of water ran over my face and down my back. When the hot water ran out
I turned the water off and grabbed my towel and got out of the shower.

'Koadii?' I heard Zacky call

"Im in the bathroom Babe!" I called back. The door nob twisted and opened the door as Zack walked in
and stood behind me, giving me a kiss on the cheek and a sleepy smile.

'What are you doing up?' He asked

'I woke up from dream...More like a flashback...but whatever.'