Status: Active! Lack of updates Due to Laziness, but shit happens.

If I Was Perfect Than This Would Be Easy

"Fights are great, Don't you think?"

I Woke up, loving the feeling of the tight grip on tattooed arms wrapped around my small frame. I Smiled and snuggled into Tony's chest, then realized what I was doing and quickly pulled away, before checking my Iphone. Still no calls from Zacky. What the fuck is he doing? I felt Tony stir beside me so I looked over at him to see him watching me.

"Good morning beautiful" he smiled down at me

"Morning, turtle" I replied and rolled out of the bed.. I Mean literally roll, like.. onto the floor.

"Come with me to see my baby? He didn't reply at all and if he's dead or something then you will need to help me!"

"Öf corse!" he replied

I was only wearing my batman underwear and singlet, so I quickly threw on my black 'Half top'and white ripped skinnies with me black&white sneakers. I had left all of my jewelry on from the night before so i just put in my zebra stretchers and went to fix my make-up while Tony was getting ready.
Once I was finished in the bathroom, I skipped down the hallway where the boys were sleeping and found the one Mike & Jay were sleeping in.
I opened the door and found them snuggled up together with the covers all over the place. I mentally "Awwhed" and grabbed my phone out and took a photo.

"Okay! Enough Sleepy times! GET THE FUCK UP AND ENTERTAIN ME, FOOL!!" I screamed and jumped onto their bed, and started bouncing up and down. The next thing I knew, Mike had let go of babyJay and had grabbed hold of my thighs, pulling me on top of him.

"KADE, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SHORT ASS LITTLE FUCK!" He yelled as I fell on him.

"Mikey, That wasn't very nice. You're meant to Love me! not be mean!" I pouted at him.

"Sorry bub."

"Whatever. You sir, are coming with Turtleface and I to go see Zachary because he hasn't replied to any of my messages or calls. Okay? Okay. Get ready, slut!" I shouted at the pair before again rolling off of the bed to go see if Tony was dressed yet.

"Tony. Tone. Tone. Tony. Tony. Tony. Turtle. Turtle. Turtle. Tone. Faggot. Faggot. Homo. Homo. Doodle head. Dumb ass. Turtleface. Tony. Tony. TONY! ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!" I yelled while banging on his bedroom door, when I felt someone pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN, FUCKER! IM AFRAID OF HIGHTS! I SWEAR TO GOD IF IM NOT ON MY FEET AGAIN IN 3 FUCKING SECONDS PEOPLE WILL BE DYING!" I screamed at the person " Öh, Its you, Tone.. Where'd you come from...? " I giggled, realizing who it was.

"I was in the bathroom while you were screaming"

"Oh okay, are you ready?"

"For sure." He said and placed me back on the ground. We walked the rest of the way to the kitchen and saw Jayden on the counter and Mike having a cigarette.

"Mikeeeeeeeey..." I whined at him. He just looked at me and passed over the cancer stick "Thank you WhiskeyHands"

Once we had said goodbye to Kellin and Katelynn, we packed into my car and my "Ministry of Sound: Maximum Bass" CD started blaring through the speakers. I put it back to the start and started our drive back to my house.

*About and hour laterrrrr*

We pulled into the driveway, and got out of the car, making our way up to the front door. I quickly unlocked in and the four of us made our way inside. Loud music was playing through my surround sound system, so clearly somebody was here.

"Zack?" I yelled out softly, only to be left with no answer. "You guys can wait in the lounge room if you'd like, or follow me.. which ever floats your goat!" I said before making my way up the stairs that lead to our bedroom. I stood by the door with my hand on the handle but stopped myself from opening it once I heard a female voice say Zack's name. I turned around to look at Tony and Mike -Jay had gone to her bedroom - and looked at them questioningly. 'What the Fuck?' I mouthed.
They both shrugged and nodded their heads towards the door, telling me to open it.
I twisted the handle and pushed open the door to almost regret it instantly.
The first thing I saw was the back of some bleach blonde slut, naked, sitting on my 'boyfriends' dick.

"You dirty fucking whore! ZACHARY FUCKING BAKER WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at Gena and Zack.

"Koadii? What are you doing here? I thought you were staying with Kellin for the next few days?1"

"And I'd still be there if you had of replied to any of my fucking calls or text's! And you, you home wrecking little slut! Get the fuck out of my house, you fucking dog!" I yelled as I grabbed a handfull of her blonde hair and threw her onto the ground. "Get the fuck up. I dont want slut all over my floor." I kicked her ankle and she got up, threw her clothes on and then ran out of the bedroom door.
I walked out after her, making sure she had actually left and then ran to Jay's room.

"Baby pack your shit, and remind me to text Val and everyone else later please."I said thenw alked back into my old bedroom.

"I cant do this. Zack, You're a fucking asshole, and I'm leaving. Tony, can you grab my shit out of my wardrobe please? and Mikey can you go help Jay to get her things packed too?" I asked them nicely and they did as they were told.

"What do you mean your leaving? you cant leave me." he threw on a pair of boxers and came over to me.

"You should have thought off that before you went and fucked that mutt in my fucking house, in my fucking bedroom, and in my fucking bed! I'm sorry, but this isn't going to work." I said pushing past him. I walked into our ensuite and grabbed all my make-up, and things like my hair straightener and all that fun stuff, then threw it into one of my empty bags and took it downstairs to the front door next to the other bags that contained all of Jay's&My clothes. Tony came down with the last bag as Zacky just stood there watching me.

Ï walked back up the stairs and again pushed past him but he grabbed hold of my waist and pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms above my head with one hand and grabbed my hip with the other. "KD you're not leaving. I Love you."
"No you don't. if you loved me you wouldnt have cheated on me with your ex girlfriend who also cheated on you multiple times in the past! how long have you guys been sleeping together anyways? huh?"I spat at him.

"Almost two years..."I heard him mumble quietly. I shoved him off of me and told everyone to hurry up. before walking back out to my car with a few of the bags. I threw them in the boot, and waited for the others to come out. When everybody finally came outside, I started up my baby, and drove to where ever.

"Fights are great, Don't you think?" I said to nobody in particular.

"Sissy where are we staying?" Jay asked me quietly

"You guys are going to come stay with me! I don't care what you say." Mike smiled at me in the rear-view mirror.

"Yeah, then we can be neighbours!" Tony agreed

Well this is going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys!
Dont hate me?
Shitty chapter, im sorry it's so short but im having some issues at the moment.
I want comments! Pretty please? :D
Atleast one and then I will update again ;)

LoveLoveLoveeee!
~Paiige ;)X