Status: Active! Lack of updates Due to Laziness, but shit happens.

If I Was Perfect Than This Would Be Easy

Chapter 6

I woke the next morning to voices and people moving around. I opened my eyes and noticed three things immediately. One I was in one of Zacky and Kodii’s spare bedrooms, two I was hungover like hell and three I was wearing nothing but the sheet over my body. How the hell had that happened?

The last thing I remembered was Brian having to carry me to Zacky’s car behind Koadii and Leana because I was too drunk to walk. He put me beside Koadii who was passed our against Leana who was passed out against the car door and I proceeded to make it a trio of girls passed out in the back. That was it.

As I started to sit up and attempt to find my clothes a heavy arm was draped over my middle. Oh shit! I wasn’t alone! How had I missed that?

I looked down to try to figure out who it was but it didn’t take long. As soon as I saw Bela Lugosi smirking up at me I knew exactly who it was. From there the memories began to flash before my eyes like snap shots.

His hands ran down my sides, caressing and rubbing every bit of skin that he could . Our mouths were firmly attached to one another’s, my arms wrapped around his neck so that our bodies stayed but inches apart.

Both of us were drunk beyond belief and our actions betrayed that. Hands were clumsy as we pulled the clothing from our bodies. Once we were void of our clothing we embraced and fell back onto the bed.


After that was blur of skin on skin before the two of us fell asleep. Oh my god I’d slept with my best friend! I’d had sex with Johnny! I had to get out of here without waking him up. I did NOT want to deal with that.

I pulled the pillow from under my head and moved around so that it was under his arm and I was free. From there I found my bikini and pulled it on along with the shorts and tank top I’d borrowed from Koadii after Johnny had pushed me in the day before. I pulled them on quickly before slipping out of the room. He hadn’t stirred once.

Voices traveled up the stairs so I headed down. I needed aspirin and to talk to Koadii. I couldn’t keep something like this from her. She’d figure it out even if I tried to hide it.

When I got downstairs I found Jimmy and Zacky cooking breakfast and talking. As soon as Jimmy saw me he grinned.

“Good morning!” Jimmy yelled and ran over to me and threw his arms around my waist.

I winced at his loud voice, “Morning.”

“Ooh! Someone’s hungover!” he smirked, his voice a little quieter.

“Yes. Hell yes.” I replied with a little pout.

“Poor baby. Go join the other lushes over there and I’ll bring you some aspirin.” he replied and kissed the top of my head.

As soon as I spotted Koadii sitting at the table with Leana I bee lined over there. She was curled up in the chair in her pajamas, sipping a cup of coffee slowly.

“Koadii I need to talk to you.” I said looking at her.

“Can it wait? The aspirin hasn’t taken effect quite yet.” she replied.

I opened my mouth to tell her no when there were footsteps behind me. I turned and saw Johnny walking into the kitchen in just his boxers. A blush crept up on my face. Yeah I’d seen Johnny in his boxers several times, even naked once or twice (the previous night not included) but knowing what had happened between us seemed to have changed something.

“What the fuck happened last night?” he asked taking a seat by Jimmy at the island near the stove.

“I don’t know. You went upstairs last night to piss and we didn’t see you again. So…you tell us.” Zacky said shoving a strip of bacon into his mouth.

“The hell if I know. I was trashed last night. All I know is I woke up this morning. Naked.” he replied.

I let out a breath that I hadn’t even realized I was holding and sat down heavily in one of the empty chairs. However I didn’t sit long because as soon as my butt hit the wood Koadii and Leana had both grabbed a hand and were dragging me out of the kitchen. Once out of the kitchen Leana let go but Koadii motioned upstairs, pulling me along behind her.

Koadii shoved me into her room before walking in with Leana and shutting and locking the door behind her. She turned toward me her hair whipping around her face.

“What happened with Johnny last night? And don’t deny it Lilly I saw the look on your face when Johnny walked in and it wasn’t the usual lovey dovey look you usually have.” Koadii snapped.

I flopped onto Koadii and Zacky’s bed, “JohnnyandIhaddrunkensexlastnight.” I said in a rush.

“Okay rewind that and slow it down?” Leana asked.

“Johnny and I had drunken sex last night.” I replied slower.

“WHAT?!?” the both of them yelled all three of us regretting it as our hangovers kicked us all in the ass.

“Look apparently he doesn’t remember which is good. Things don’t have to be awkward around us.” I replied.

“Yeah but you remember right? Are you just not going to tell him?” Leana asked.

“No Lee I’m not going to tell him. He doesn’t need to know. If I tell him things will get awkward and then I’ll end up losing a friend because I know damn well that I would end up spilling everything I’ve felt for him since high school and he’ll think I’m a nut. So in the end it’s best that he remains in the dark about this whole situation.” I replied.

“Fine. We’ll keep our mouths shut but if he asks you about what happened last night…like if he remembers anything about what happened you HAVE to tell him straight up. End of story.” Koadii said.

“Fine.” I agreed.

“Good now we’d better get back down there before the guys come looking.” Leana said and the three of us headed to the kitchen.

When we got there Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny were devouring plates of food. I looked away before I threw up and walked back to the table. A mug of coffee was waiting there with two small white pills.

I threw the pills back dry before sipping my coffee. I finished it along with a slice of dry toast before I saw what time it was.

“Damn! Why did no one tell me it was freaking noon?!? I have to be at work in an hour!” I replied jumping up.

“I thought you had the week off.” Jimmy said.

“No! I have next week off for my birthday! This week I have to work one till close! Fuck! I cannot afford to miss any appointments!” I said and chugged the rest of coffee.

“Why don’t you just borrow a couple things of Koadii’s and go into work from here?” Zack asked.

“Because my equipment is at home! If I stay here, go all the way home and then drive all the way to the shop I’ll be uber late!” and I grabbed my bag from beside the door and fished around until I found my keys.

“Lilly do you think you could give me a ride home? Syn was my ride last night.” Johnny asked.

I glanced at Koadii who nodded sharply so I sighed, “Sure but hurry up.” I said playing with my lip ring.

“Sure thanks Lils.” he said and hurried out of the room.

“What was that?” Jimmy asked looking at me.

“I have no clue what you’re talking about.” I replied before giving a quick wave and walking out, silently praying that Jimmy would drop it.

I walked out to my car and started it up just as Johnny came running out the door. I didn’t feel much like talking and the aspirin was kicking in so I shoved one of millions of mix CD’s that I had stashed around my car in the player. Blood On The Dance floor’s ‘Ima Monster’ began to play. Johnny climbed inside and I pulled out.

We’d only driven a few minutes down the road when Johnny turned down my radio. Something that NO ONE did in my car but me. It was a huge pet peeve of mine and he knew it. However before I could say anything about he started talking.

“So where did you and the girls run off to last night?” he asked.

“Oh we uh…ended up at the park.” I replied.

“The park? Why?” he asked.

I shrugged, “Seemed fun?” I asked.

He nodded as if that was an acceptable answer. I glanced at my phone and realized just how horrible traffic was going.

“Shit Johnny do you mind if I turn up here and head up to my place so I can shower and change and then I’ll drop you off at yours?” I asked.

“Sure no problem.” he smiled.

Ten minutes later we arrived at my place and I ran inside. Jumping in the shower I quickly washed my hair and body before quickly getting out. I dried my hair and straightened before doing my makeup. After digging through my closet I pulled on a pair of jeans and Flyleaf t-shirt with my gold Converse and hoodie.

I found Johnny raiding the fridge, “Ready to go?” I asked.

“Yeah.” he said thickly through a mouthful of chicken.

I grabbed my bag full of my equipment and we headed back to my car.

“Hey Lilly?” Johnny asked.

“Mhmm?” I asked.

“Do you remember last night?” he asked.

My heart stopped, I’d sorta hoped that he really had forgotten. Maybe not so much now.

“W-Why?” I asked.

“I can’t for the life of me remember anything that happened! I mean I…” he chuckled, “never mind you don’t wanna know.”

“Yeah I do! C’mon…w-what is it?” I asked trying to keep my voice calm.

“I had this…dream…last night. I was with some girl…I can’t remember her face really…but it seemed so real. Then this morning I wake up naked. Eh…I probably just got drunk and stripped again.” he said scratching his neck.

“Yeah maybe.” I replied not looking at him.

I dropped Johnny off at home and as soon as he was out of the car I breathed a sigh of relief. I’d avoided that conversation. For now
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes Johnny remembers nothing. Please Review!

Paige you're up!!!

~Loran :D