Status: nearly done

Falling For

I first truly met George Weasley in my sixth year at Hogwarts.

Sure - I knew who he was, and I knew of his family, but I had never actually talked to him. I was a very meek, little Hufflepuff girl with bottled friends and bland eyes, and I have actually assured myself in the past that I would pass me in a hallway without noticing as well. You see, as Hufflepuffs, we tend to keep to ourselves. Not much happens to us, really, and I think the only major thing that really did occur was Cedric's death (rest his soul) and I'm sure one of us got attacked by that snake in my forth year.

Regardless, I'm sure you really couldn't care less about a Hufflepuff's social habits. Actually, I'm going to guess the real reason you're reading this is to see what exactly I have to do with the Messrs Weasley. Well, you're in luck, because the things I have done with those boys, or boy rather, are quite ludicrous and silly; something to be left out of the Daily Prophet and reserved for exotic novels and back-alley bookstores.

It's unfortunate that their lives together had to end so tragically, which ultimately led to our relationships demise among other things… But as I said, you probably don't want to hear about that.

So I have compiled all the good times, and some of the bad times, and maybe even the more explicit times just for your eyes only. Thus, I must bid you adieu and let you read on.

I do hope enjoy your stay,
Mignon Fidere.