Status: nearly done

Falling For

Photographed Feelings

The bag of galleons that were sent to me by my mother was simply spent on a Wizarding Camera a week before the third task. It was a beautiful contraption, taking at least three quarters of my little purple velvet bag. I had spent the afternoon taking pictures of my friends, my boyfriend and his family. I was very happy with life, considering I had a healthy sex schedule, an emotional rollercoaster of a boy and a burst of forever bliss of friends. Not to mention that Cedric Diggory was so close to winning the Triwizard Tournament.

Sitting on my bed with my curtains drawn and locked like cement, I sat in complete darkness as I developed the film with my wand. The camera sat abandoned on my pillow, drowning in the yellow silk that encased it’s soft inside. The first photo that I had finished burst into life with the four bodies of the current Hogwarts Weasley hoard.

I had had the pleasure of meeting Ginny a few weeks back. She was a very lanky girl with bright red hair like her brothers, highly intimidating and breathtakingly pretty. She had a sharp wit about her, just like the twins and stood two inches taller than me. Ron, however, was a very stumbly boy who was quite tall as well. The entire family must be bean poles, I thought to myself when I waved shyly at them. However, I did manage to score the courage to take a family photo that I would, in turn, give George the next day.

The second was Angelina, Alicia and I that I had forced Fred to take. He didn’t feel right taking my camera from me because he felt that if he dropped it I would have torn him limb from limb. I will never completely understand why people think I have the capacity to hurt someone, and it bothers me sometimes, but I’m sure he was only joking so I let it slide. I did love the photo incredibly and it really seemed to capture my brooding demeanour against their bubbly, over-the-top personalities.

I would give the third photo to Gwendolyn when she came into the room that night. However, it would end up in shreds by her feet as she cried on my shoulder about her prat of a boyfriend. I had snuck up on them a few hours before and snapped it right before an argument had broken out. Later I had picked up that photo and you could see Gwen on one side, absolutely livid and Markus on the other basically clawing his way back to her. I’d never been so jealous in my life.

The last out of many was, of course, George and I. I sat it by my bed side and stared at it before I slept, and we both watched me watch them; his lips on the top of my head while I twirled his tie like a school girl in love… of course which I ultimately was.

I’m sure this chapter doesn’t fill your needs of your Weasley intake, and I really must apologise about that… but I’m sure you’ll understand that this day marked a part of my life that I can only remember through photos. Things got bad from this day forward; not George and I per se, but just things in general.

I don’t think people realise that you don’t really understand what you got until it’s gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
edited: 20/07/14