Status: nearly done

Falling For

Interrupting Owl

About a week after that last incident, George was writhing beneath me during one of our little sweat sessions. That was until another owl fell through the open window, collapsing on the wooden floors, which gave me a good enough reason for me to shriek and roll off of George.

I hit the floor and lay there, bursting out in laughter before George let out a groan and sat up.

"That is not even fair." He whined, looking down at me. "Ignore the owl! Quick, let's finish! I know you want to!" Slapping the bed-sheets, my boyfriend looked absolutely eager to get it all over and done with.

"I do." Nodding eagerly, I reached up for his hand and crawled back into bed with him, running my hand up and down his length before going back in for a kiss. He rolled me over onto my back and was instantly back inside of me, causing me to giggle like a school girl at his enthusiasm. "Oh, George! It's watching me!"

"Ignore it." His breath bit into my neck and it sent shivers up and down my arms before he quickened pace. I wrapped my legs around his lower back to pull him in closer, my moans breaking out of my throat and soaking into the thick walls.

He forced my face towards his, taking his lips onto mine before exploring my mouth with his soft, wet tongue. The owl squawked, and I laughed again.

"Merlin George, really?" I snorted, arching my pelvis back into him at every thrust. With the conflicting feelings of the owl plus his great, new ways, I was unable to really grasp what was going on. My toes twitched. "Wait, oh yep, right there."

"Thank Merlin owl's can't speak." His breath was shaky and his pace increased and I shuddered and encouraged him with louder sighs. Then his whole body tensed and he sped up, if that was even possible, and he let out a pitched noise and collapsed on top of me; gasping for breath in my hair while I felt every inch of him touch me. I flexed my legs.

"Right, well," I held his head closer, gently brushing his hair to one side, "now that that's over, maybe you should get off of me and get that owl then?" He pulled back and gave me a tired smile and rolled off of me, letting a breath slip out from between his teeth before he sat up.

"I don't think I can walk." He sniffed at me as he shuffled towards the owl, snatching the letter from its leg before scanning over it. His face scrunched into something of an unimpressed churn and then he looked at me. "Come to dinner tonight with me? We'll go out and see that Muggle movie and go to some nice place to eat?"

"I'm sure my mother has some Muggle money." I pulled myself out of bed with the sheet around me once more. I toddled over to him and kissed him on the shoulder before slipping into the bathroom that was attached to my little room. He followed me.

"Mum just wants me to stop home to grab something, and run it as an errand - considering I'm already out of the house."

"So I'll finally get to meet your parents?" I grinned at him as I turned on the faucet, dropping the towel to my feet before slipping under the warm water. He leant on the shower frame and gave me that Weasley grin before joining me, running his hands over my shoulders and down my back.

"I believe you do."
♠ ♠ ♠
edited: 20/07/14