Status: nearly done

Falling For

Planned Parenthood

It was a only month until Christmas, and I was sitting with George in the snow beneath a shivering tree, both rugged up to our necks with warming spells and huge coats. Having snuck away from his brother and our friends, we had stolen some time to ourselves - only to have hidden in the pitched white that had blanketed across the campus.

"So, if anything big ever happens," George broke the silence with his gentle voice. I looked up at him, wrapped up in his arms while sitting peacefully between his legs. He gave me a very soft smile and buried his mouth in my hair, "are you willing to fight?"

"Define fight." I said, chewing my fingers in thought while he sat quietly and bathed in the silence.

"To the death." He said suddenly and I bit down on my finger, wincing in pain at the words that had been breathed into the air so luxuriously that it could have been a joke. He hugged me tight, not saying a word for a moment before finally sighing. "I don't know exactly what's going to happen, Min, but all I know is that You-Know-Who isn't a teenage girl with a daddy complex. He will kill anything that gets in his way and it could be us that blocks his path."

I shut my eyes.

"Well I wouldn't have agreed to anything if I didn't know I could die." I wiggled in his grip so I could look up at him. His brown eyes were a very serious shade and I just pursed my lips. "And I'm not just doing it because we're dating, so don't think that." I said stubbornly. "I don't want my family having to bury me because I loved a boy far too much."

"I'm not saying that." He rolled his eyes, pulling me closer into him. I felt every inch of his torso pressing into my back and I savoured the warmth that radiated off of his stocky body. "I'm simply pointing out that if you want to pull out of this now, you're more than welcome to. No one is going to judge you for it."

"That's funny." I smiled into my own hands. "Because I really doubt they won't judge. Besides, I'm not going to leave. I don't want our children to have to grow up in a world full of darkness."

"Oh, our children?" I felt him smile into my hair and my eyes evened at my slip of the tongue. The grave I had dug was far too tall for me to crawl out of.

"Yes." I answered smartly, trying to play it off as an awkward joke. "Our children. We finish school so soon George. I want a big family with lots of cats as well."

"I think it's best that we try to destroy You-Know-Who before we start having children, Min." He mumbled quietly in thought and I shrugged.

"I know, I know. Just letting you know, just incase you thought of running off on me to lead a life of Quidditch and foreign women."

"Huh, I'm glad you think that much of me, sweetheart." His fingers ran down my sides to travel back up my coat. His calloused pads swirled over the soft skin on my hips while his lips pressed through my thick strands of blond. I smiled softly and let my hands fall to his knees, and they rested there quietly while we enjoyed our time in the quiet of the snow-fallen courtyard.
♠ ♠ ♠
edited: 21/07/14