Status: nearly done

Falling For

Corridor Kisses

It was always so quiet in the late-night halls of Hogwarts. Apart from our footsteps, all I could hear was our breaths and the mingling of our thoughts - our early minds probably struggling with the same problem. With our apparent sexual tension, George and I brushed hands many a time during that walk, trying to keep silent to avoid Professor Snape or something of equal horror. We took the secret passages, through the aisles and dives only he and his brother knew of. We avoided everything and everyone, including Peeves and other ghosts. I think it was the luckiest I had ever been in my life.

When we reached my dormitory, I stood in awkward stance while he, in turn, stood in front of me. Giving each other a solid ten-or-so seconds of pure eye-contact, we both made up our mind.

His hand hit the wall beside me and I felt his body press against mine and his lips were in my hair, my books and material slipping from my grip and hitting the floor with a dull thud. My arms snaked up around his shoulders and I pulled him down into me; his breath in my ear sending shivers up my spine. Through a shudder of utmost shock/pleasure, I pressed my lips into his soft jaw and he shifted a little to reach my face.

Our noses met and I felt the sweet push of his lips against mine. My heart burst under a giant's foot of pressure and my arms around his neck tightened and his body pressed against mine again. He tasted like feathers and lemon and a slight spearmint taste, his hair of berries and the spring air. I disconnected a wrist of my own to run my hand down his front, pressing my fingers through the space of his buttons to touch his soft skin which made him jump.

His arms that were bracing himself against me slipped down my lower back and untucked my shirt, running his chilled fingers over the dimples of my tailbone. His lips found my collarbone and my head was thrown back with pleasure and I stared at the dark roof while I relaxed and enjoyed myself; hopelessly trailing my fingers up and down the soft stretches and spots on his stomach and chest.

"I really don't want to stop, Min, but we can't really do this outside your dorm." He breathed into my neck and the throb of unfinished business rumbled in my lower stomach. I whined a little and he leant away, leaning back in for a split second to kiss my lips quickly, deeply, before looking around. "You know I could stand here and snog you all night but I would rather wake up tomorrow with the whole day for that than sit around in the dungeons."

I smiled and patted his cheek, pushing a bit of his longing, red hair behind his ear.

"It's okay. Hurry back to bed, sweetheart." I pulled myself up to kiss him once more before rubbing his bicep and ushering him off. I stood there for a second, leaning against the cold stone as his footsteps faded into the night. I hugged my arms, trying to keep all the excitement to myself - soon ducking down to grab my materials and books before slipping back inside my dorm, cheeks filled with a pastel blush that made me look like the poster girl for first loves.
♠ ♠ ♠
edited: 16/07/14