Status: nearly done

Falling For

First Times

My feet were aching as we pottered back to my dormitory. George was high on life as he chatted quite avidly beside me, having really enjoyed his night. It was I that was the kill-joy; my supple feet not built for heels. But with our fingers laced, we headed towards the kitchens, bellies full from dinner and copious amounts of butter beer. The Weird Sisters had played a set, and them being George's favourite band he was on absolute cloud nine. I had to apologise for dragging him away, I felt horrible.

"I'm sorry for taking you away, George." I mumbled as we reached my dorm. "You can go back if you like." I ended, smiling up at him. He looked at me and gave me that Weasley grin.

"Uh, no, sorry. I'd much rather spend time here." He bent down and kissed me softly on the lips. He tasted like butter beer and that usual spearmint taste. We were lucky that Hufflepuff's portrait was just a still-life because the small escapes of gasps on my behalf were beginning to get loud as his mouth progress from my mouth to my ear to my jaw to my collar bone to his hands running down my back to rest firmly on my own backside.

"You want to come inside?" I asked, breathing into his red hair. He nodded and I muttered the password under my breath, the door swinging open. I tugged him by his tie through the tunnels of the Hufflepuff common, stepping through into the lounge where Gwen and Markus were sharing the couch. We both stopped and blinked at each other before I broke out into a smile. "I wont tell if you don't." I nodded and Gwen frowned at me, turning away. Rolling my eyes at her lack of excitement, I grabbed George again - leading him towards the girls dorm tunnel.

"You do look incredible in that dress, Min." He told me before I turned around and just kissed him, leaning against the warm walls that were a characteristic of the Hufflepuff dorms. My hands ran through his soft hair while I edged his face closer with my palms, his hands roaming the sides of my body daintily; too scared to touch properly. We broke apart so I could kiss his jaw, his eyes fluttering closed as I untangled some fingers to trail down his front.

"I---" I managed to force out before smiling like a fool, "am going to have to carry you to my bed... The gender spell." Mumbling this into his neck caused him to squirm like a child before we both burst out laughing at even the thought.

"We should have gone to mine." He poked my chest in authority and I just grinned knowingly.

I did manage to carry him to my bed - although I nearly lost him three or four times. I was so scared that his feet would touch the floor, sending us rolling to the bottom in a big, silky pile - but we made it free of harm. We laughed the entire way, like school girls at a slumber party.

When he slipped out of my arms, he picked me up just to spite me, dumping me on Anna Fig's bed before I quietly corrected him. We laughed some more in fits of uncontrollable giggles at the entire innocence of the situation. He complimented the Hufflepuffs on their odd shaped doors and made fun of my bed's curtains. But when he was finally straddling me with his thin legs, I just smiled up at him, tugging on his tie once more to get him closer.

His mouth was soon buried on my neck again, my fingers carefully undoing his tie and slipping it over his neck, letting it slink between the curtains and the mattress and onto the cooling floor. My fingerprints wandered to his buttons, undoing each as quickly as I possibly could while he seemed to shiver in anticipation. Once he was safe from the horror that was cheap cotton blend, he sat up to tug it free of his shoulders while I wriggled beneath him to unzip my dress. We both grinned nervously at each other, trying to find the humour in the situation.

I was fine, but it was him I was worried about. I stared up at him as he let me alone so I could slip my dress down my thighs, kicking it off the bed so it could gather on the floor behind us. I fumbled over my bed-side table for my wand and cast a silencing charm, smiling curiously up at my boyfriend. In just his dress-pants, he stared down at me for a second before sitting back.

"Is this what we're doing?" He asked quietly, staring at me while I sat deadpan in my bra and knickers. I looked at him blankly.

"I'm completely good with it." I held up my hands. "If you're good with it." I finished softly, smiling at him with a little more sympathy than I should have. I had lost my virginity to my old boyfriend the year before so I was more than okay with the idea of George Weasley inside of me. His eyes evened and he didn't know what to say so I just leant forward and touched his cheek. "We don't have to. I know that we're moving fast and if you don't want to you don't have to."

He thought about it for a second then sighed again, nodding a little before showing me a very nervous smile; something I had never seen before. I reached up in response and took his face into my hands, bringing him down to me so I could kiss him once more.

His tongue was warm against my own, both rather practised in our snogging skills to the point where it was just like holding hands to us. His hands then found my bare stomach, their rough exterior sending chills up and down my arms like rockets to the moon. I sat up and forced him onto his back so I was sitting on his lap, unclipping his belt so I could tug his pants down his legs. They slipped through the cracks of curtains and I grinned cheekily at my boyfriend, bending over to kiss his chest before trailing down to his lower stomach softly.

On my knees between his legs, I pulled him out of his pants and held him in my hand, using my tongue to take him in. I ran my soft muscle over his length and he grew in my hands, finding his eyes that were filled with something I couldn't find time to decipher. When I finally took him into my mouth and bobbed my head, he lay and stared at the ceiling; thinking of Merlin knows what. With his fingers easily knotting in my sheets, I found myself proud once more as he stood to full attention in front of my face.

Giving it one last kiss for good measure, I looked at him and he pulled himself onto his elbows to stare at me.

"Ready?" He almost whispered and I nodded, grinning eagerly at him. After silently gagging for sex for a long time, I found myself over-joyed with the prospect of someone inside me - especially someone I liked as much as I liked George. I unhooked my bra and slipped off my knickers, straddling him instantly and resting on his mid-thighs while I waited for his signal. His brow quirked and he nodded like a man completely sure of his final answer, and I took him in my hand and guided him into me.

I feel a little extreme telling you this. Actually, I think I'll stop here. To keep the mutual respect we have for each other, I'm going to save your eyes and leave you with the image of my wake; soft winter sun bleeding through the curtains while my hair was tangled by sleepy fingers, my breath beaten down and my lips formed in a slumber smile.

I did love him, you know. I just hadn't realised it yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
edited: 19/07/14